PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to turn the page on...

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 05:34 PM
...Jim McNally? His OL's have shown me nothing since he's been here and I'm starting to think that the blocking schemes may be the cause of some of our problems. Maybe his way isn't the right way...

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 05:36 PM
The only thing I can think of him really doing since he got here was to develop Peters

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 05:37 PM
The only thing I can think of him really doing since he got here was to develop Peters

True and that isn't good enough...

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 05:40 PM
What he did with Peters is nothing short of amazing. Only major flaw I could see with McNally, is not making Williams work. But then again, who really knew he would be such a headcase? Just look at what he has been handed. He was neglected by Donahoe for good Lord knows how long, finally when Marv and Co., take over, he starts making progress. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Nighthawk
11-12-2006, 05:41 PM
What he did with Peters is nothing short of amazing. Only major flaw I could see with McNally, is not making Williams work. But then again, who really knew he would be such a headcase? Just look at what he has been handed. He was neglected by Donahoe for good Lord knows how long, finally when Marv and Co., take over, he starts making progress. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Umm, what progress?

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Umm, what progress?

Your saying our OL isnt better from last years? Kidding me right?.. Atleast this year, we have a solid LT, LG and C. RG and RT, are the weakest links.. Even with that said, I think Merz deserves a shot at RG. He will be pretty good, I bet. Thank God, Anderson and Teague are gone. That's all I will say about last years OL.