Is it time to turn the page on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Is it time to turn the page on...

...Jim McNally? His OL's have shown me nothing since he's been here and I'm starting to think that the blocking schemes may be the cause of some of our problems. Maybe his way isn't the right way...
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is it time to turn the page on...

The only thing I can think of him really doing since he got here was to develop Peters
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Nighthawk
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
      The only thing I can think of him really doing since he got here was to develop Peters
      True and that isn't good enough...

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

What he did with Peters is nothing short of amazing. Only major flaw I could see with McNally, is not making Williams work. But then again, who really knew he would be such a headcase? Just look at what he has been handed. He was neglected by Donahoe for good Lord knows how long, finally when Marv and Co., take over, he starts making progress. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
          What he did with Peters is nothing short of amazing. Only major flaw I could see with McNally, is not making Williams work. But then again, who really knew he would be such a headcase? Just look at what he has been handed. He was neglected by Donahoe for good Lord knows how long, finally when Marv and Co., take over, he starts making progress. Coincidence? Don't think so.
          Umm, what progress?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Umm, what progress?
            Your saying our OL isnt better from last years? Kidding me right?.. Atleast this year, we have a solid LT, LG and C. RG and RT, are the weakest links.. Even with that said, I think Merz deserves a shot at RG. He will be pretty good, I bet. Thank God, Anderson and Teague are gone. That's all I will say about last years OL.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍