• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

The Boards Most Optimistic Poster at the midway point

Definetly The Philster........man, Phil you are a little to optimistic about this team, c'mon man dont you realize how much we are sucking at least Tackling Dummy is being a bit realistic lately
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Boards Most Optimistic Poster at the midway point

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
      Definetly The Philster........man, Phil you are a little to optimistic about this team, c'mon man dont you realize how much we are sucking at least Tackling Dummy is being a bit realistic lately
      Sorry, man, but the words "Tackling Dummy" and "realistic" in the same sentence is just TOO funny....
      Last edited by Mad Bomber; 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I think all those pom poms are going to his head

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Grim Reaper - He's a Colts fan.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I realize it...I'm just not slitting my wrists and overreacting about the problems and placing blame where it doesn't belong.
            I used to react with emotions instead of common sense after a Bills loss. For example, I was one of thousands at the stadium calling for Todd Collins to replace Kelly after Kelly threw 3 picks against the Fish in '96
            I felt like a ****ing idiot by the time I got out to the car
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Yes, and the Earth is flat.

When did sanity take a vacation around here?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Collins for Kelly?

You earned the title

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  Collins for Kelly?

You earned the title
                  Hey....I was relatively new to the game and we had just won a few games with Collins at the helm
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    Hey....I was relatively new to the game and we had just won a few games with Collins at the helm
                    Todd Collins...the second coming of Joe Dufek....

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

I realize it...I'm just not slitting my wrists and overreacting about the problems and placing blame where it doesn't belong.
                      I used to react with emotions instead of common sense after a Bills loss. For example, I was one of thousands at the stadium calling for Todd Collins to replace Kelly after Kelly threw 3 picks against the Fish in '96
                      I felt like a ****ing idiot by the time I got out to the car
                      Where does the blame go? The team is 3-6 and not showing any signs of improvement. While I respect your intent at looking at the positive. The fact is there is not a lot to be positive about. There comes a time when someone needs to be accountable. Reality is the Bills are a few years away from being good.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Where does the blame go?
                        it gets spread around...goes to the right people instead of all on the QB or all on the head coach, for example. People react out of emotion on the day of the game so often....without thinking things through. Certain people have a personal hatred of JP, so they'll give him blame for every sack...others won't give him blame for any. On today's sacks, for example...I think he had just enough time to get rid of the ball on 1 of them...possibly even a 2nd one...though the sack by McFarland is questionable

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

hey I give Phil some credit he is prob one of the biggest Bills fans on the board with nearly 50,000 posts and hey is very optimistic i nvr said it was a bad thing

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

hey I give Phil some credit he is prob one of the biggest Bills fans on the board with nearly 50,000 posts and hey is very optimistic i nvr said it was a bad thing
                            I can be negative though...believe me...I just see so much negativity of late, I get sickened by it...and don't need to add to it

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

it gets spread around...goes to the right people instead of all on the QB or all on the head coach, for example. People react out of emotion on the day of the game so often....without thinking things through. Certain people have a personal hatred of JP, so they'll give him blame for every sack...others won't give him blame for any. On today's sacks, for example...I think he had just enough time to get rid of the ball on 1 of them...possibly even a 2nd one...though the sack by McFarland is questionable
                              I agree completely that the blame should not go on Losman or just the head coach but if look at there season but IMO 80% of the problem falls mostly on the line, bad play calling and the fact that Losman locks onto one receiver, holds on to the ball and fumbles a lot.
                              Losman does not deserve much blame in this loss. I thought he did pretty well when he was asked to pass the ball. It seems though that when the Bills lose the blame usually falls upon the shoulders of the QB, OL or coaching or some combination of them.
                              The TE's deserve there fair share of the blame in this game thought betwenn bad penalties, not picking up a block or not making the critical catch.

Comment

Working...
                              X