• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

JP Losman

I saw some progress today. There was a time that JP was in the red zone today and he actually realized it and almost got rid of the ball. That is the first time I have ever seen him realize where he is on the field. Way to go JP you are getting better!
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP Losman

He also did not fumble on that last sack when hit from behind giving Lindell the chance to miss the FG. Yep, he is definately getting better

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
      He also did not fumble on that last sack when hit from behind giving Lindell the chance to miss the FG. Yep, he is definately getting better
      he managed the game well...well he managed the game like a cripple but he got through it. He didn't cause us to lose that's for sure.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Whether you like it or not, he is going to remain the starter for the rest of the season.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
          I saw some progress today.

i didn't.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
            Whether you like it or not, he is going to remain the starter for the rest of the season.

I don't want him to be benched. I want him to keep playing so the Bills can say they gave him a fair shot when the cut him in the offseason.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              i didn't.

I did. I wish he could have got the damn football in the endzone the knee jerks would be confused and it would be funny. At least he didn't blow it today. That's big and I'm not being sarcastic. Now he's got some other corners to turn.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I don't want him to be benched. I want him to keep playing so the Bills can say they gave him a fair shot when the cut him in the offseason.

Benching him now would be a horrible decision. We could have won today against the Colts. Take the loss out on JP but he did OK today. The fact that he didn't give the game away is big progress.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

I did. I wish he could have got the damn football in the endzone the knee jerks would be confused and it would be funny. At least he didn't blow it today. That's big and I'm not being sarcastic. Now he's got some other corners to turn.

i saw no production.....again.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

He progressed over what he was doing in that 3-game losing streak...only someone with a personal grudge against him would deny that...but I gave him a C for last week...and he gets the same from me today...it's only 1 week, but I do expect to see some noticeable progress from week to week
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

He progressed from extremely heinous to very heinous.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        i saw no production.....again.

I agree we still got crap from the QB position...but at least crap is better than negative crap. It's like it was crap but it wasn't as stinky.

Like I said when I started the thread...there were times I thought he actually knew where he was and that was good. At least it was better than before. He still got sacked for a loss in field goal range and we missed that field goal that would have put us in the lead late in the game...but still he tried to get rid of the ball too late and it looked like he might have known that we were screwed if he didn't get rid of the ball and took a sack.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Benching him now would be a horrible decision. We could have won today against the Colts. Take the loss out on JP but he did OK today. The fact that he didn't give the game away is big progress.
                          I don't really blame him for today. It's just I believe they don't trust him to throw the ball which indirectly lead to the loss. They needed to reign him in but 13 attempts is getting a little carried away. They need to give him the chance to either fail or suceed.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

I don't really blame him for today. It's just I believe they don't trust him to throw the ball which indirectly lead to the loss. They needed to reign him in but 13 attempts is getting a little carried away. They need to give him the chance to either fail or suceed.
                            couldn't agree more
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                              He progressed over what he was doing in that 3-game losing streak...only someone with a personal grudge against him would deny that...but I gave him a C for last week...and he gets the same from me today...it's only 1 week, but I do expect to see some noticeable progress from week to week

you really give JP Losman a C? You do know that C is average right? All the QBs that can play in the league right now and get some production and JP is a C?

Comment

Working...
                              X