PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman

Typ0
11-12-2006, 07:39 PM
I saw some progress today. There was a time that JP was in the red zone today and he actually realized it and almost got rid of the ball. That is the first time I have ever seen him realize where he is on the field. Way to go JP you are getting better!

Novacane
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
He also did not fumble on that last sack when hit from behind giving Lindell the chance to miss the FG. Yep, he is definately getting better :up:

Typ0
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
He also did not fumble on that last sack when hit from behind giving Lindell the chance to miss the FG. Yep, he is definately getting better :up:

he managed the game well...well he managed the game like a cripple but he got through it. He didn't cause us to lose that's for sure.

PECKERWOOD
11-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Whether you like it or not, he is going to remain the starter for the rest of the season.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I saw some progress today.

i didn't.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Whether you like it or not, he is going to remain the starter for the rest of the season.

I don't want him to be benched. I want him to keep playing so the Bills can say they gave him a fair shot when the cut him in the offseason.

Typ0
11-12-2006, 07:49 PM
i didn't.

I did. I wish he could have got the damn football in the endzone the knee jerks would be confused and it would be funny. At least he didn't blow it today. That's big and I'm not being sarcastic. Now he's got some other corners to turn.

Typ0
11-12-2006, 07:50 PM
I don't want him to be benched. I want him to keep playing so the Bills can say they gave him a fair shot when the cut him in the offseason.

Benching him now would be a horrible decision. We could have won today against the Colts. Take the loss out on JP but he did OK today. The fact that he didn't give the game away is big progress.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I did. I wish he could have got the damn football in the endzone the knee jerks would be confused and it would be funny. At least he didn't blow it today. That's big and I'm not being sarcastic. Now he's got some other corners to turn.

i saw no production.....again. :ill:

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
He progressed over what he was doing in that 3-game losing streak...only someone with a personal grudge against him would deny that...but I gave him a C for last week...and he gets the same from me today...it's only 1 week, but I do expect to see some noticeable progress from week to week

LtBillsFan66
11-12-2006, 07:54 PM
He progressed from extremely heinous to very heinous.

Typ0
11-12-2006, 07:55 PM
i saw no production.....again. :ill:

I agree we still got crap from the QB position...but at least crap is better than negative crap. It's like it was crap but it wasn't as stinky.

Like I said when I started the thread...there were times I thought he actually knew where he was and that was good. At least it was better than before. He still got sacked for a loss in field goal range and we missed that field goal that would have put us in the lead late in the game...but still he tried to get rid of the ball too late and it looked like he might have known that we were screwed if he didn't get rid of the ball and took a sack.

Novacane
11-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Benching him now would be a horrible decision. We could have won today against the Colts. Take the loss out on JP but he did OK today. The fact that he didn't give the game away is big progress.

I don't really blame him for today. It's just I believe they don't trust him to throw the ball which indirectly lead to the loss. They needed to reign him in but 13 attempts is getting a little carried away. They need to give him the chance to either fail or suceed.

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't really blame him for today. It's just I believe they don't trust him to throw the ball which indirectly lead to the loss. They needed to reign him in but 13 attempts is getting a little carried away. They need to give him the chance to either fail or suceed.
couldn't agree more :bf1:

Typ0
He progressed over what he was doing in that 3-game losing streak...only someone with a personal grudge against him would deny that...but I gave him a C for last week...and he gets the same from me today...it's only 1 week, but I do expect to see some noticeable progress from week to week

you really give JP Losman a C? You do know that C is average right? All the QBs that can play in the league right now and get some production and JP is a C?

DraftBoy

Agreed he'd get the same from me the last two weeks, after glaring F's the previous 3.

The_Philster
11-12-2006, 08:15 PM
you really give JP Losman a C? You do know that C is average right? All the QBs that can play in the league right now and get some production and JP is a C?
Yeah...he was decent...played well enough to not cost us the game but not well enough to help us win. Dilfer was a B-/C+ the year the Ravens won the SB
Agreed he'd get the same from me the last two weeks, after glaring F's the previous 3.I think I gave him
Bears F
Lions D-
Pats D-

but I can't be sure

Philagape
11-12-2006, 09:50 PM
T
W
E
L
V
E

A
T
T
E
M
P
T
S

Inetpub
11-12-2006, 10:40 PM
The kid threw for crap. Besides his 38 yards in the first series, he wasnt all that good. This is the second game in a row JP has done NOTHING all game. We are looking at 5 games in a ROW! GIVE ME A BREAK!

How much more can the Defense bail us out? The Offense HAS TO PRODUCE! Free reign BS aside, JP hasnt done anything to deserve free reign. Jauron came in here to win. The first 4 games we saw JP free reign and fumble ALOT. Jauron replied with restricting JP. We are getting close because the D is stepping up. I'll be surprised if JP threw for 100 yards next week.

100 yards people! Vince young has had more 200+ yard games than Dummy there. And as with his weekly ritual, the kid sits by himself while Manning is reading playbooks. JP Losman is one of those people that the moment things take a turn for the worse, he gives up!! If we are winning, he'll be all attitude. The only thing about this situation is, we are always for the worse and he doesnt know how to dig himself out of the hole yet.

Hes going to have to step it up. BIG TIME. Jauron is going to have to stop lying to Buffalo fans and tell us why JP has only 13 attempts! 13 ****ing attempts! I dont blame JP for that but I do blame him for not getting us in the endzone. 4 redzone tries, -8 yards! BAD pass to Royal also. Royal was diving backwards for it.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 01:27 AM
T
W
E
L
V
E

A
T
T
E
M
P
T
S

is that an excuse for losman?

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:12 AM
It doesn't matter who you bring in as QB. No QB is taking this team to the playoffs with these clowns running it.

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:22 AM
First 4 games with free reign all he did was fumble? Hmm, did nothing but fumble? He lost 2 fumbles through the first 5 games of the season. Yep, did nothing but fumble.

Hasn't done anything for 5 weeks in a row? He had a TD pass in a game for 6 out of 7 weeks.

These coaches can't figure out what balance is. The start of the year we were passing 30+ times a game and running about half of the amount. They were shocked that formula wasn't working. So instead of balancing it up they decide to just reverse them roles. What do you know that doesn't help the offense either.

This OL can't block for the QB or RB and Jauron is pathetic. Fix them and you fix this team. There is also not one worthy WR outside of Evans. The rest of them are a bunch of #3 WR's at best for any other team.

The kid threw for crap. Besides his 38 yards in the first series, he wasnt all that good. This is the second game in a row JP has done NOTHING all game. We are looking at 5 games in a ROW! GIVE ME A BREAK!

How much more can the Defense bail us out? The Offense HAS TO PRODUCE! Free reign BS aside, JP hasnt done anything to deserve free reign. Jauron came in here to win. The first 4 games we saw JP free reign and fumble ALOT. Jauron replied with restricting JP. We are getting close because the D is stepping up. I'll be surprised if JP threw for 100 yards next week.

100 yards people! Vince young has had more 200+ yard games than Dummy there. And as with his weekly ritual, the kid sits by himself while Manning is reading playbooks. JP Losman is one of those people that the moment things take a turn for the worse, he gives up!! If we are winning, he'll be all attitude. The only thing about this situation is, we are always for the worse and he doesnt know how to dig himself out of the hole yet.

Hes going to have to step it up. BIG TIME. Jauron is going to have to stop lying to Buffalo fans and tell us why JP has only 13 attempts! 13 ****ing attempts! I dont blame JP for that but I do blame him for not getting us in the endzone. 4 redzone tries, -8 yards! BAD pass to Royal also. Royal was diving backwards for it.

Jan Reimers
11-13-2006, 02:38 AM
I am convinced, after the last two weeks, that the coaching staff has absolutely no confidence in JP. This game plan was a travesty.

If this is Fairchild's and Jauron's offense for the rest of the season, they may as well play Holcomb - who is better at dinking and dunking and running a basically no pass attack - or Nall, to see what he can do. We're wasting JP's talents, going nowhere, and boring everyone to tears.

And if this is our offense for the remainder of the year, we'll be lucky to win another game. Maybe that's the idea. If the staff has given up on Losman, we'll need a new QB, and a 3 win season is always a good way to continue rebuilding through the draft.

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:54 AM
I am convinced, after the last two weeks, that the coaching staff has absolutely no confidence in JP. This game plan was a travesty.

If this is Fairchild's and Jauron's offense for the rest of the season, they may as well play Holcomb - who is better at dinking and dunking and running a basically no pass attack - or Nall, to see what he can do. We're wasting JP's talents, going nowhere, and boring everyone to tears.

And if this is our offense for the remainder of the year, we'll be lucky to win another game. Maybe that's the idea. If the staff has given up on Losman, we'll need a new QB, and a 3 win season is always a good way to continue resuilding through the draft.

I don't think that Jauron and Fairchild know themselves what the hell they wanna do with the offense.

The first 6 or 7 games all we did was basically pass. There was no balance with the running attack. We passed more then we ran in almost every single game basically and some by a large margin. That wasn't winning us games so now all they do is running. Maybe after they realize that won't win many games either they will actually try and mix it up with a balanced attack.

McGahee gets injured and now they are running Thomas to death instead of doing that with McGahee. Is Jauron trying to revive A-Trains career or something? Who the hell knows what they are doing. I don't think they know themselves either.

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:59 AM
The 3 games prior to GB last week McGahee had rushing attempts of 14, 17, and 20. Losman had passing attempts of 24, 34 and 25. Not to mention 10 sacks also.

So that means McGahee got 51 tries through them games and Losman had 93 tries. Does that mean they didn't have any confidence in McGahee? He gets hurt and now A-Train is getting a ton of carries. That wasn't working so now they are trying to reverse the roles instead of actually trying a balanced attack which we were sort of doing the first 4 weeks when we were 2-2. Since then when all we either do is run all game or pass all game were are 1-4.

These clowns have no idea what they wanna do or what is going on. They need to be rid of ASAP.

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 02:59 AM
I just want to win some football games dammit. We're playing too conservative on offense, and were not maximizing the turnovers our defense has been giving us. I thought Fairchild was going to bring a deep attack, Mike Martz style of offense to Buffalo, with a little bit more running? From the looks of it, Fairchild is the worst OC Buffalo has ever had. I honestly would rather have Mike Mularkey at OC than Fairchild, atm. He needs to revise his gameplanning, or get a new job.

Typ0
11-13-2006, 07:13 AM

And if this is our offense for the remainder of the year, we'll be lucky to win another game. Maybe that's the idea. If the staff has given up on Losman, we'll need a new QB, and a 3 win season is always a good way to continue rebuilding through the draft.

I don't think we'll see just that for the rest of the year. All the *****ing that's being done it was a great game plan and almost won us the game. It was focused around keeping the clock moving and keeping the Colts off the field and then maybe having a shot to win it at the end. Which we had that shot. It's a shame we couldn't get at least some point production out of the offense.

Inetpub
11-13-2006, 08:01 AM
The 3 games prior to GB last week McGahee had rushing attempts of 14, 17, and 20. Losman had passing attempts of 24, 34 and 25. Not to mention 10 sacks also.

So that means McGahee got 51 tries through them games and Losman had 93 tries. Does that mean they didn't have any confidence in McGahee? He gets hurt and now A-Train is getting a ton of carries. That wasn't working so now they are trying to reverse the roles instead of actually trying a balanced attack which we were sort of doing the first 4 weeks when we were 2-2. Since then when all we either do is run all game or pass all game were are 1-4.

These clowns have no idea what they wanna do or what is going on. They need to be rid of ASAP.

So let me get this right. All his 1 off plays that he makes 20/30 yards per attempt makes him have a good week? He only makes 1 of those plays a game! IF THAT!

and ya..6 out of 7 weeks he had a TD. 1 ****ING TD! do you win games with 1 TD? Not many teams do. 1 TD/game and your giving him props? LOL.

Philagape
11-13-2006, 04:47 PM
is that an excuse for losman?

He doesn't need an excuse.

It's just pretty silly to complain about a lack of production when he had a lack of attempts. On a per-pass basis, the production wasn't bad. That's like complaining a running back had only 20 yards rushing when he ran five times.

Typ0
11-14-2006, 09:07 AM
He doesn't need an excuse.

It's just pretty silly to complain about a lack of production when he had a lack of attempts. On a per-pass basis, the production wasn't bad. That's like complaining a running back had only 20 yards rushing when he ran five times.

I disagree. Lack of production is when you aren't making any attempts...and then you go to make an attempt and take a sack right before you try the game winning field goal. I don't care how bad the line is...JP should not be taking that sack. That's not only lack of production...it's negative production and disgustingly putrid piss ass poor play from the QB position.

justasportsfan
11-14-2006, 11:39 AM
I disagree. Lack of production is when you aren't making any attempts...and then you go to make an attempt and take a sack right before you try the game winning field goal. I don't care how bad the line is...JP should not be taking that sack. That's not only lack of production...it's negative production and disgustingly putrid piss ass poor play from the QB position.exactly, it was all JP's fault that they put Royals on Freeney. No matter what stupid decisions they make, the blame should fall on JP. He's the qb.

mybills
11-14-2006, 11:43 AM
exactly, it was all JP's fault that they put Royals on Freeney. No matter what stupid decisions they make, the blame should fall on JP. He's the qb.
:snicker:

Philagape
11-16-2006, 07:48 PM
I disagree. Lack of production is when you aren't making any attempts...and then you go to make an attempt and take a sack right before you try the game winning field goal. I don't care how bad the line is...JP should not be taking that sack. That's not only lack of production...it's negative production and disgustingly putrid piss ass poor play from the QB position.

I forgot, good QBs never get sacked.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
I forgot, good QBs never get sacked.

good QB's can read defenses and avoid getting sacked more often.

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Another dumb one line post full of hatred. Nothing new huh Sabs?

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Another dumb one line post full of hatred. Nothing new huh Sabs?

another groan by BillsInWhenLosmansGone....nothing new....

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Yep I will groan you when you post your hatred all day long. Why dont you go be a fan of the Dolphins and take your troll monkey Gflu with you.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Yep I will groan you when you post your hatred all day long. Why dont you go be a fan of the Dolphins and take your troll monkey Gflu with you.

because i'm not a Fish fan or any other fan.just because i don't care for losman,it doesn't mean i'm not a Bills fan either. :rolleyes:

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok your just a broken record then. We all heard you and got your point now please stop spewing your hatred with every post.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok your just a broken record then. We all heard you and got your point now please stop spewing your hatred with every post.

:cry:

Typ0
11-16-2006, 08:58 PM
even if JP ends up being a great QB there is no question that his play this season has been horrible. It's sad to come here and see self proclaimed football experts asserting it's everyone else's fault JP sucks and he's making progress because he doesn't lose us the game. That is not good enough people!

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 08:59 PM

Don't these clowns ever get tired of licking ?

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Dont you get tired of riding the small bus with your padded helmet?

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Don't these clowns ever get tired of licking ?

Look Sabs your little love slave/clown is starting to talk like you. Hes following in your footsteps. Isnt it soooo SWEET. LMAO

The_Philster
11-16-2006, 09:05 PM
even if JP ends up being a great QB there is no question that his play this season has been horrible. It's sad to come here and see self proclaimed football experts asserting it's everyone else's fault JP sucks and he's making progress because he doesn't lose us the game. That is not good enough people!
looks like you're a victim of selective reading, Typ0

Typ0
11-16-2006, 09:07 PM

I'm a good reader. I see the arguements on this board and know where people stand and who I'm talking about...and I know the people who don't have the balls to take a stance and hide behind the middle road so they can't be wrong.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm a good reader. I see the arguements on this board and know where people stand and who I'm talking about...and I know the people who don't have the balls to take a stance and hide behind the middle road so they can't be wrong.

good post. :bf1:

The_Philster
11-16-2006, 09:10 PM
you call it a lack of balls...some call it having too much common sense and intelligence than to think you can predict anything accurately in the NFL these days. Maybe you have it in your head that you know everything there is to know...if so, that's your prerogative...some of us aren't that pompous and full of ourselves, though

Philagape
11-16-2006, 09:10 PM

Yes there is question. Some of his play has been horrible, but not as much as some critics make it seem. Most QBs have played horrible at times this year.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:11 PM
some of us aren't that pompous and full of ourselves, though

oh yeah they are. :rolleyes:

Typ0
11-16-2006, 09:18 PM
you call it a lack of balls...some call it having too much common sense and intelligence than to think you can predict anything accurately in the NFL these days. Maybe you have it in your head that you know everything there is to know...if so, that's your prerogative...some of us aren't that pompous and full of ourselves, though

who said anything about predicting anything. His play has sucked week in and week out. He's had about two decent quarters the whole damn season. He sucks right now...that's not saying anything about the future.

Philagape
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM
who said anything about predicting anything. His play has sucked week in and week out. He's had about two decent quarters the whole damn season.

That is total, absolute :bs:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-16-2006, 09:21 PM

typO is a victim of severe head trauma

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:24 PM

He should of wore GFlus padded helmet LMAO

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:25 PM

watching losman play will do that to some people.

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2006, 09:34 PM

Is being patient and collective taking the middle road? Excuse me, life to me isn't about appearing right or wrong to people. I personally think it takes more balls to take a stance that is unpopular, than to take a stance just because everybody is doing so. If you are a good reader, read this carefully. You may learn something from it.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:37 PM
I personally think it takes more balls to take a stance that is unpopular, than to take a stance just because everybody is doing so.

i need a dump truck to carry mine around.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 09:37 PM
He should of wore GFlus padded helmet LMAO
What you need to stop wearing is knee pads

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:38 PM
What you need to stop wearing is knee pads

and mouth condoms....

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh the love twins are trying to gang on me. Wahhh
Stop picking on me you two love queens. LMAO

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Oh the love twins are trying to gang on me. Wahhh
Stop picking on me you two love queens. LMAO

sounds like wishful thinking.you're on the wrong board,cupcake.

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Yay, another thread full of good debate destroyed.

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:44 PM
Post Edited.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Yay, another thread full of good debate destroyed.

you can thank cupcakein05.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 10:30 PM
What do you expect as long as Sabs and his love monkey GFLu are on this board.

Here I'll repost the link for you

http://www.suddenurge2000.com/MP3/1%...iew%202005.MP3

go listen to your little song

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 10:36 PM
Post Edited.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Post Edited.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 10:46 PM

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 11:06 PM
POST EDITED.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM

Philagape
11-16-2006, 11:35 PM
In the debate between Post Edited and Post Edited, I agree with Post Edited.

Devin
11-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Good lord so much *****ing and fighting.

Keep it about football.