PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls

YardRat
11-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Offense...A-Train

Defense...Tough call, but I'll go with Clements

Special Teams...McGee

Honorable mention...The entire coaching staff.

Best play of the game...McGee's fumble return

Worst...Lindell's missed FG

Dozerdog
11-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm going to call the Kick return as both one of the best and worst plays at the same time. 12 more yards and we could take the TD out of JP's hands

DraftBoy
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Balls-
McGee
Clements
Crowell
Left Side of OL
A-Train
Evans
Coaches (aside from gameplanning of our passing attack)

Goats:
Lindell

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
No goats? (Vote for Pennington)

For a game ball, I'll go with Crowell on defense, although I suspect Cross wants to move to Massachussettes with him.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Hard to find a goat for me, other than Lindell.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Balls:

The Officals for calling roughing the passer on the Colts when there was none.
A-Train
Cowell, Clements, McGee the returner
Moorman

Goats:

Rush D

Coaching staff for thinking JP could make a play and calling a pass play that ended with JP taking a sack putting more pressure on Lindell.

Losman

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Whomever thought Royal should block Freeney gets a goat too.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Balls:

The Officals for calling roughing the passer on the Colts when there was none.
A-Train
Cowell, Clements, McGee the returner
Moorman

Goats:

Rush D

Coaching staff for thinking JP could make a play and calling a pass play that ended with JP taking a sack putting more pressure on Lindell.

Losman

OK, now I know you hate JP, but.......

What was his option on the Freeney sack? Do the coaches deserve any blame or the designer of the play? What about Lindell for missing a very makable FG in a dome?

YardRat
11-12-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't see how you can blame the coaches for that particular play not working. Indy brought a defense to the line that created a mismatch against that specific call. It should've been checked out of into a different play, IMO.

That's what QB's do.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 08:52 PM
OK, now I know you hate JP, but.......

LOL

That was a lame roughing the passer call and you know it.

Lindell is also a goat.

The FG wouldnt of mattered, the Bills still would of lost.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't see how you can blame the coaches for that particular play not working. Indy brought a defense to the line that created a mismatch against that specific call. It should've been checked out of into a different play, IMO.

That's what QB's do.

Has JP called a audible all year?

realdealryan
11-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Best play of the game...McGee's fumble return

I agree. And I think I was one of the few there who enjoyed that play....

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j156/realdealryan/ryan.jpg

HHURRICANE
11-12-2006, 09:00 PM
LOL

Lindell is also a goat.

TD, you are right about the field goal. Just like the first game against the Pats. Both teams could have scored in the end but didn't need to. Our DL's suck. S U C K !!!!! By the way they should just put a sheet over Spikes because he is a ghost out there.

TacklingDummy
I agree. And I think I was one of the few there who enjoyed that play....

That guy in the Manning shirt looks like he wants to throw you over the edge.

HHURRICANE

That's what QB's do.

Is he allowed to audible? SERIOUSLY??

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
LOL

Lindell is also a goat.

It was a lame call, no doubt. Never said it wasn't. As matter of fact, i already said it was.

And you have no idea what would have happened had the FG been good. The defense was playign very well.

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 09:06 PM
TD, you are right about the field goal. Just like the first game against the Pats. Both teams could have scored in the end but didn't need to. Our DL's suck. S U C K !!!!! By the way they should just put a sheet over Spikes because he is a ghost out there.

I was going to mention the NE game FG if someone said that Lindell's FG would of mattered. :cheers:

I agree the D-Line sucks. They didnt put much pressure on Manning and they sucked against the run.

LtBillsFan66
11-12-2006, 09:07 PM
How about Fletcher-Baker? He's been tremendous lately.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 09:07 PM

In all honesty, I don't know.

If he is, he should've.

If he isn't, he should've burned the last time out, went over to the sidelines to discuss with the coaches the front that Indy was in and why he thought the play wouldn't work, then went to the line with two plays to call, depending on what defense he saw at the line.

It could've been the difference between a win and a loss today.

YardRat
11-12-2006, 09:09 PM

Good point re: Spikes. I can't recall hearing his name mentioned once today.

LtBillsFan66
11-12-2006, 09:10 PM
He's too stupid to audible.

Mitchy moo
11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Ralph Wilson deserve's one for our 10 year mark of futility, we have him to thank for great coaches avoiding us like the plague. I guess Polian got the word out to all the other people.