PDA

View Full Version : I think the problem starts at the top and works it way down

Mitchy moo
11-12-2006, 09:08 PM
We're 10 years into utter disarray and I think there is now only one person to thank, Ralph. We we're only good when Polian / Butler and crew set us up for a multi-year run of success. Since they left, we have been mediocre to bad at best. They left because of and spread the word about RW and he has been blacklisted. I feel it is really going to take a new owner to get us to really move the right way. I hope RW can realize that this 10 YEAR lack of success is primarily due to his own lack of poor judgement and a obvious inability to attract all of the best staff and pay them for their services. You see coaches move around all the time and mention their dream job or where they would like to get a staff together. I assure you that Buffalo runs a close last and is pre-known to be avioded at all costs. This is considered a place with good support / people in the area but a place for coaches to go to die. Can you name even one coach that ever left here that currently holds a head coaching job on a successful team?

We live in a place where pay is a dirty word and filling the stands and lining one guys pocket matters. Old school done up to look new, prepare for a lifetime of futility until that life is over.

We're 10 years into utter disarray and I think there is now only one person to thank.

Mitchy moo
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Did we ever have any coaches with any decent level of success even visit us in the past 10 years?

The stands are full, the beer and food stands get unloaded and RW saved money not paying for a real staff. We show up for all the games and get handed a turd for performance. Let's keep buying the rebuilding BS and we'll get better. Old school meet the new teachers.