PDA

View Full Version : I just listened to the post game interviews,

im4bflo
11-12-2006, 09:58 PM
and pretty much, all that was said was "oh well, back to the drawing board"
does this team need a little fire, or a kick in the butt, or what?!
No emotion, just robotic answers.
what do you think?

TacklingDummy
11-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Im not surprised at the answers.

Did you see how JP looked on the sidelines today? No fire, no emotion, no nothing. He just sat there.

LtFinFan66
11-13-2006, 02:07 AM
All teams need a good kick in the ass once in awhile....especially when they aren't playing well or with any fire

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 02:18 AM
All teams need a good kick in the ass once in awhile....especially when they aren't playing well or with any fire

meanwhile...there are a bunch of Bills fans who feel they've been kicked in the head.

BillsFever21
11-13-2006, 02:35 AM
How the team is into the game falls on the coaches. The coaches don't seem too fired up either.

Jauron is gonna run this team into the ground even worse then it already has been. We either get rid of him and hire a real coach for once or watch this team sink even further into the ground.

This team isn't responding to Jauron. Mularkey was even better then him. They played harder for him if that's possible.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 03:07 AM
How the team is into the game falls on the coaches. The coaches don't seem too fired up either.

Jauron is gonna run this team into the ground even worse then it already has been. We either get rid of him and hire a real coach for once or watch this team sink even further into the ground.

This team isn't responding to Jauron. Mularkey was even better then him. They played harder for him if that's possible.

Jauron can't help it that he looks like an embalmer.
That's just the way his face is.

With that embalmer face he can't look fired up.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 03:22 AM
Jauron should have broke out with...
"they were who we thought they, they were who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.....

CuseJetsFan83
11-13-2006, 04:29 AM
whats sad is everything ive seen is saying how great the bills gameplan was, it just wasnt executed.......

the bills succeeded on 3 points:
kept time of possession
kept score low.....
kept peyton in check

feelthepain
11-13-2006, 10:36 AM
meanwhile...there are a bunch of Bills fans who feel they've been kicked in the head.

I think one of the many things I like about Saban is the way he handles loses with the players. He stays upbeat and positive, he notes the mistakes and says the team needs to improve, but there is no negativity. I would say 99% of the time in either winning or losing it's because of the effort on the players. Coaching is important in the fact that the players need to know what they should expect in the next game and technique, that's where it ends for the coaches. They can tell the players what to expect, but it's up to the players to execute and win or lose.

Whens it's 3rd and short and you need the first down to keep the drive alive, it comes down to who wants it more, not coaching. To maintain a positive attitude in both winning and losing it helps during tough times or important game changing times. Also remember, whatever you hear or read directly after a loss has more to do with emotion, not fact. Wait two days and ask the players the same questions and you'll likely get a different answer.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Im not surprised at the answers.

Did you see how JP looked on the sidelines today? No fire, no emotion, no nothing. He just sat there.
typical hater response. Dude, if you didn't have so much hate you'd realize practically the entire team had no fire. Not even Spikes.

justasportsfan
11-13-2006, 10:42 AM
I think one of the many things I like about Saban is the way he handles loses with the players. He stays upbeat and positive, he notes the mistakes and says the team needs to improve, but there is no negativity. I would say 99% of the time in either winning or losing it's because of the effort on the players. Coaching is important in the fact that the players need to know what they should expect in the next game and technique, that's where it ends for the coaches. They can tell the players what to expect, but it's up to the players to execute and win or lose.

Whens it's 3rd and short and you need the first down to keep the drive alive, it comes down to who wants it more, not coaching. To maintain a positive attitude in both winning and losing it helps during tough times or important game changing times. Also remember, whatever you hear or read directly after a loss has more to do with emotion, not fact. Wait two days and ask the players the same questions and you'll likely get a different answer.Why don't you keep hiding like you did . You're starting to talk like Saban is a god or something. Who gives a rats ass? I once thought that Saban was gonna be one hell of a coach. It's pretty obvious now, he isn't gonna outcoach anyone in this league. I'm more worried about Mangini than Saban.