X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

What a big baby Bill Belichick is...

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - Bill Belichick exchanged another cold handshake with Eric Mangini in the middle of the muddy field.
    Belichick has refused to refer to the Jets coach by name since Mangini left after serving five years as his defensive backs coach

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

-------------------------------------------------------

What a freaking crybaby! No wonder CryBrady is like he is!!
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: What a big baby Bill Belichick is...

I would disrespect Mangini as well, not to sound trashy.. But honestly, Mangini practically ripped off NE's playbook. It's not unnatural for Bellichick to be upset.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

It happens....it's the NFL. If they ripped off the playbook then the Pats should be able to beat them Get over it Bill

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
        It happens....it's the NFL. If they ripped off the playbook then the Pats should be able to beat them Get over it Bill
        You do have a point, the NFL is a copycat league. I think Bellichick is upset with Mangini, because Bellichick has had bad blood with the Jet's for a long time ( as a coach as well.. ). You wouldnt be angry if you took someone under your wing, and mentored them, taught them everything you know, just to have them join up with your rivals?

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Saban was under his wing too....of course he left the league for several years first

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
            Closet Bills Fan
            • Nov 2004

and all of them were under parcells wing........ dont matter who it is...... belichick acts like this to everyone......

on a side bar..... did anyone watch the game........ the refs are some funny people

j-e-t-s
            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
              Closet Bills Fan
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
              I would disrespect Mangini as well, not to sound trashy.. But honestly, Mangini practically ripped off NE's playbook. It's not unnatural for Bellichick to be upset.
              well, mangini was the defensive coordinator......... it is his choice to be the same defense he led........ offensively, thats schottyball lol

j-e-t-s

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Like Belichick is Mr. Personality? Don't forget how he shafted the Jets and Bill Parcells. Parcells wouldn't talk to Baby Bill for a LONG time after, in fact, they're just now starting to talk after all these years. Belichick should look in the mirror before deciding to kick a disciple in the ass.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                  Like Belichick is Mr. Personality? Don't forget how he shafted the Jets and Bill Parcells. Parcells wouldn't talk to Baby Bill for a LONG time after, in fact, they're just now starting to talk after all these years. Belichick should look in the mirror before deciding to kick a disciple in the ass.
                  don't forget mr. morals is still in the middle of that infidelity lawsuit between that man and woman in jersey......... maybe he's trying to breed a successor?

j-e-t-s

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
                    don't forget mr. morals is still in the middle of that infidelity lawsuit between that man and woman in jersey......... maybe he's trying to breed a successor?
                    I find it mind boggling that any woman would want to have an affair with a stiff like him. He probably wore that hooded sweatshirt while boning her.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                      Closet Bills Fan
                      • Nov 2004

I find it mind boggling that any woman would want to have an affair with a stiff like him. He probably wore that hooded sweatshirt while boning her.
                      ha!!

maybe during an early climax he threw out the red-flag challenging the call...... but in all seriousness....... money and success makes the ugliest man appealing....

j-e-t-s

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                          Bull ****. Ripped off the playbook Are you serious? Bill B didn't create anything. He is just very good about seeing other teams weakness and making changes to attack them.

He is just pissed there is another guy out there that knows HIS weaknesses and is beating him with inferior talent.

Who is the genius now?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Most of, if not all of, today's NFL offenses are, in some form or another, ripped off of Bill Walsh.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83

on a side bar..... did anyone watch the game........ the refs are some funny people
                              I saw a lot of the game. The sack on Brady/personal foul was a BS call. I asked my friend to guess how much $ Bill gave the refs for that game. lol.
                              Then a delay of game on NE, and no flag. He said the refs favor good QB's. I don't think a ref should "favor" anyone.

I did LMAO watching Corey Dillon run...he looked just like Sam Adams..fat ass couldn't run fast at all. I never realized how lardish he was!
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X