PDA

View Full Version : The Official Fire Jim McNally Petition...

blackonyx89
11-13-2006, 08:00 AM
It's time to the let Mouse go. If he's such a great OL coach how come he can't put together a decent line together. I do fault Marv,Ralph and Tom for not bringing in the right talent. You think Jim is such a miracle worker such highly regarded OL coach,I haven't seen it! At the end of the season fire him, get rid some of the bums on that OL,and while you're at it fire Steve Fairchild he's a dumb*@!

patmoran2006
11-13-2006, 08:09 AM
I'd like to see him have more talent and not a bunch of projects (Peters, Pennington) and other teams cast-offs (Villarrial, Reyes, Gandy, Fowler) to work with.

Buckets
11-13-2006, 11:16 AM
It's time to the let Mouse go. If he's such a great OL coach how come he can't put together a decent line together. I do fault Marv,Ralph and Tom for not bringing in the right talent. You think Jim is such a miracle worker such highly regarded OL coach,I haven't seen it! At the end of the season fire him, get rid some of the bums on that OL,and while you're at it fire Steve Fairchild he's a dumb*@!

I haven't seen anything too great out of him for all the hoopla there was when he was hired. I wouldn't cry in my beer if he were to go.

Saratoga Slim
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Maybe the OL would be even crappier with another OL coach. Hard to tell. Like Pat says, our OL is not exactly a cornucopia of talent.

ICE74129
11-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Maybe the OL would be even crappier with another OL coach. Hard to tell. Like Pat says, our OL is not exactly a cornucopia of talent.

but the litmus test is other teams ability to field good lines with the same low round talent. We apperantly can't do that.

djjimkelly
11-13-2006, 12:31 PM
the reason i agree this guy must go is not the fact that the o line is not performing today or tommorrow or yesterday. ill say he must go becuz he must be the one who convinced jauron marv and co that o line doesnt need to be taken seriously. anyone who has watch the bills play over the last 5-6 years and especially the last 2 years knows we have 1 possibly 2 lineman the can cut it the rest should goto japan and begin sumo wrestling or something.

i think peters can play ad i have seen fowler get beat like a turnstyle, so they can stay.

but the fact mcanlly at some point must have told marv and cick i can work with thse guysyells me he must go. if anyone remembers the ginats also had o line issues a few years backhe left magically o line issues did too

OpIv37
11-13-2006, 12:39 PM
When McNally came here, he was supposedly a miracle worker who could turn a ****ty offensive lineman into a good one. So far his only real success story has been Peters (not that Peters was ****ty, but he was a TE and not OL when he came here).

That being said, I'm not sure that the fact he's not a miracle worker means he should be fired. Tom Donahoe and/or Ralph tried to take the easy/cheap way out by getting a better coach instead of getting a better coach and better players. I've said this before about McNally and I'll say it again: even a world-class gourmet chef can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

THATHURMANATOR
11-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Give the guy any talent first. He is working with garbage.

Michael82
11-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Doesn't he have a say in the garbage that they sign/draft in the offseason?

mchurchfie
11-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Maybe the OL would be even crappier with another OL coach.
Hard to imagine it being much ****tier than it is right now.:ill:

Doesn't he have a say in the garbage that they sign/draft in the offseason?
:bf1: I'm sure he has a fair amount of say in it so he should be held accountable. He just isn't getting it done, I don't care what he past accomplishments are.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 02:17 PM
I haven't seen anything too great out of him for all the hoopla there was when he was hired. I wouldn't cry in my beer if he were to go.

I think that is what a lot of us have been saying about Losman

Bmax
11-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Firing the guy is not the answer....I hate to Quote Joe D again.. but the bills have a lot of holes on the line, the talent level is not where it needs to be ... Remember the bills tried to sign Reggie Wells in the off season. Before that it was Demulling and Bobby Williams ..So they have tried with little sucess. I think the problem is Free agents .. I believe the solution is the draft. Mcnally is known around the league as a giuy who wants you to master technique. Maybe he has just been getting guys who have bad habits that they just can't break....Thus the sucess with the younger guys Peters and Pennington.

We could always bring back Carl Mauck ....OR Tom Bresnehan.....
Just Kidding.......

Bmax

Marvelous
11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Toss hi arse on the street!!!! He had a sayso in who we brought in and has achieved nothing for years now.. What's funny is teh Mouse lovers have no clue how he coaches except that he has a reputation... Time for a WR & O-line coaching upgrade.. Tyke. lmao

Our line shouldnt suck for as long as it has.. I guarantee we are top 3 in sacks the last 5 years.. easily...

GO BILLS!!

venis2k1
11-13-2006, 03:48 PM
here is a quick review of O-linemen drafted under coach mcnally in the last decade.

bills:

06: Brad Butler(5th round) Terrance Pennington(7th) Aaron Merz(7th)
05: Duke Preston(4th) Justin Geisinger (6th)
04: Dylan McFarland (7th)

Giants:

03: David Diehl (5th) Wayne Lucier (7th)
02:Jeff Hatch(3rd) suffered back injury in preseason, missed rookie year
01:none
00:none
99:Luke Petitgout(1st 19th overall) Mike Rosenthal(5th)

Panthers

98:none
97:none
96:Norberto Garrido (4th)

take this for what its worth, i just found it interesting

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Toss hi arse on the street!!!! He had a sayso in who we brought in and has achieved nothing for years now.. What's funny is teh Mouse lovers have no clue how he coaches except that he has a reputation... Time for a WR & O-line coaching upgrade.. Tyke. lmao

Our line shouldnt suck for as long as it has.. I guarantee we are top 3 in sacks the last 5 years.. easily...

GO BILLS!!

Tyke knows what he is doing. He had a say in drafting: Evans, Boldin and Fitzgerald. Pretty good track record.

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I'd like to see him have more talent and not a bunch of projects (Peters, Pennington) and other teams cast-offs (Villarrial, Reyes, Gandy, Fowler) to work with.
He had mostly a bunch of castoffs the year the Giants went to Super Bowl XXXV

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 05:59 PM
He had mostly a bunch of castoffs the year the Giants went to Super Bowl XXXV

Yep but he had a QB.

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Yep but he had a QB.
give it a rest, already :rolleyes: We get it...JP stole your gf

Dozerdog
11-13-2006, 06:59 PM
He doesn't need to steal girlfreinds when he's got groupies like yourself , Phil.

Mr. Cynical
11-13-2006, 07:22 PM
:movie:

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 07:50 PM
He doesn't need to steal girlfreinds when he's got groupies like yourself , Phil.
:rolleyes: Groupies wouldn't place any blame on Losman...only someone with no reading ability would put me in that group

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 07:56 PM

lol exactly

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 08:00 PM
lol exactly
case in point...

EricStratton
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
. ill say he must go becuz he must be the one who convinced jauron marv and co that o line doesnt need to be taken seriously.

but the fact mcanlly at some point must have told marv and cick i can work with thse guysyells me he must go. if anyone remembers the ginats also had o line issues a few years backhe left magically o line issues did too

I'd love to see a link indicating this line of trash.