PDA

View Full Version : 3rd NFL Start!

Patrick76777
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM
3rd NFL Start
20-29 for 308 and 2 TD's.

17th NFL Start
9-13 for 83 yards.

Damn that Dallas O-line got so much better in the last 3 weeks. I wonder if that has anything to do with a better QB?

mikemac2001
11-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Also played ARI and gameplan wasnt to shorten the game but you know any one who knows football would know that

Patrick76777
11-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Also played ARI and gameplan wasnt to shorten the game but you know any one who knows football would know that

When is the last time JP, went 20-29 for 300 yards and no turnovers?

I'll be waiting.

And the game plan was set up because our QB is terrible. but you know any one who knows football would know that

TacklingDummy
11-13-2006, 10:20 AM

The Colts Defense stinks, 21.6 PPG. The Bills Offense put up 6 points on the Colts Defense yesterday. That was Indy's D lowest point total given up this year.

ICE74129
11-13-2006, 10:45 AM
3rd NFL Start

17th NFL Start
9-13 for 83 yards.

Damn that Dallas O-line got so much better in the last 3 weeks. I wonder if that has anything to do with a better QB?

You've had 15000+ posts and still can't get it right, when are we cutting you?

DraftBoy
11-13-2006, 10:49 AM

:rofl: thats funny as hell, good line

Michael82
11-13-2006, 11:00 AM
:lmao:

ICE74129
11-13-2006, 11:04 AM
:rofl: thats funny as hell, good line

:beers:

Patrick76777
11-13-2006, 11:05 AM

It's not me vs. you Ice. You can hate on me all you want. I'm just stating the facts.

If JP somehow turned it around and started playing great, I'd be as happy as can be. I'm almost in a win/win situation. And I only say almost, because my team is losing.

The last buffalo fan
11-13-2006, 11:42 AM
It's not me vs. you Ice. You can hate on me all you want. I'm just stating the facts.

If JP somehow turned it around and started playing great, I'd be as happy as can be. I'm almost in a win/win situation. And I only say almost, because my team is losing.

:ill:

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2006, 11:56 AM
It's a miracle how much a no dimensional QB can make the entire team look so bad.

ICE74129
11-13-2006, 12:17 PM

You are correct...it isn't me vs you. EVERYONE hates you esp after you wishing injury on JP. I'm just stating the facts.

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2006, 12:22 PM
I love Pat.

Patrick76777
11-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I love Pat.

Thanks man.

But ICE is my new favorite poster. He cracks me up. I never laugh harder then when I read his posts.

ICE74129
11-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Pat, stick to drinking and passing out.

that is all, carry on.

Patrick76777
11-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Pat, stick to drinking and passing out.

that is all, carry on.
Again, I have no problem with you Ice.

It may take a long time, but at some point you’ll realize that that JP is terrible. And as promised in the past, I will not rub it in or say I told you so to any of the JP fans. Let’s just get him out of here so our team can start winning again.

Novacane
11-13-2006, 04:32 PM

It may take a long time, but at some point you’ll realize that that JP is terrible. And as promised in the past, I will not rub it in or say I told you so to any of the JP fans. Let’s just get him out of here so our team can start winning again.

:cheers:

mikemac2001
11-13-2006, 05:10 PM
we werent worried about colts D we were worried about there offense so gameplan was to run run run i think if colts went upp 13-3 before half you would have seen a little diff gameplan in 2nd half but you have to look at it with 6 mins left in the game we should have had the lead so i JP didnt **** it up enough to really kill us

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 05:28 PM
3rd NFL Start

17th NFL Start
9-13 for 83 yards.

He shouldn't be allowed to have a game like that in only his 3rd start !

It just throws everything out of whack for fans that want to experience a 4-5 year process.

He is supposed to be a rookie into his 3rd year unless he has 16 consecutive starts in one season.

And he has a suspect offensive line so he is supposed to hold on to the ball and get sacked .

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 05:30 PM

Oh I'll say I told you so.
I wouldn't miss that.
Otherwise what's the point.

Pinkerton Security
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Maybe if we actually gave him more than 13 pass attempts....

I'm not saying JP is our savior, or that he sucks, but good god that's half the number of attempts most QB's get, and there is no way JP is ever gonna get better with 13 attempts a game. What happened to "let him stay in the pocket and read the defenses" so he gets some time to perhaps improve? Granted, who knows what he would have done with those extra chances, but man, 13 attempts by the QB just sucks in and of itself, IMHO.

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Maybe if we actually gave him more than 13 pass attempts....

I'm not saying JP is our savior, or that he sucks, but good god that's half the number of attempts most QB's get, and there is no way JP is ever gonna get better with 13 attempts a game. What happened to "let him stay in the pocket and read the defenses" so he gets some time to perhaps improve? Granted, who knows what he would have done with those extra chances, but man, 13 attempts by the QB just sucks in and of itself, IMHO.
If JP converted more than 25% on 3rd downs, he'd have more attempts.

Pinkerton Security
11-13-2006, 05:53 PM
If JP converted more than 25% on 3rd downs, he'd have more attempts.

true, but then one can argue that if our line was better, JP would have a better chance at converting those 3rd down conversions.

AND, its not just JP out there, his teammates might want to bail him out sometimes, perhaps robert royal catching a ball?

X-Era
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM
3rd NFL Start

17th NFL Start
9-13 for 83 yards.

Well, it didnt take long to turn on Leinhart did it? Romos the next guy to start playing like crap. Who will you turn to then?

A few games does not a QB make.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Well, it didnt take long to turn on Leinhart did it? Romos the next guy to start playing like crap. Who will you turn to then?

A few games does not a QB make.

Well this guy has 3 starts.

Losman has 17

17 divided by 3 is more than 5

If Losman had 5 or 6 games like that he wouldn't be facing the critics.

But he doesn't . Pretty simply isn't it ?

X-Era
11-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Well this guy has 3 starts.

Losman has 17

17 divided by 3 is more than 5

If Losman had 5 or 6 games like that he wouldn't be facing the critics.

But he doesn't . Pretty simply isn't it ?

Simple if you lack logic. Simple if you want to simply flip through papers and post about who played well that week. Its simple to destroy those simpleton arguements when young QB's fall flat on their face like Leinhart did.

Simple is to blame the QB for everything.

Hard is standing behind a guy who has struggled on a bad offense with an eye to what that player could become with further, long overdue, changes.

Hard is to have patience.

It is also hard to be a Bills fan and I think all of us keenly know that right about now.

Fans, stay fans, and root for their team no matter what. They dont endlessly blast away at one player when there are so many players who are struggling on this team.

Hard is to have vision that sees further than a 1 point loss against an unbeaten team.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Simple if you lack logic. Simple if you want to simply flip through papers and post about who played well that week. Its simple to destroy those simpleton arguements when young QB's fall flat on their face like Leinhart did.

Simple is to blame the QB for everything.

Hard is standing behind a guy who has struggled on a bad offense with an eye to what that player could become with further, long overdue, changes.

Hard is to have patience.

It is also hard to be a Bills fan and I think all of us keenly know that right about now.

Fans, stay fans, and root for their team no matter what. They dont endlessly blast away at one player when there are so many players who are struggling on this team.

Hard is to have vision that sees further than a 1 point loss against an unbeaten team.

Well then I would say that the definition of hard by this reasoning is to lose.

Because the more Losman plays the more the Bills will lose.

It's hard for a good reason...Losman is a junk QB.

You know what the old adage is ...you can do it the right way or you can do it the hard way.

Dozerdog
11-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Patrick is dead on!

X-Era
11-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Well then I would say that the definition of hard by this reasoning is to lose.

Because the more Losman plays the more the Bills will lose.

It's hard for a good reason...Losman is a junk QB.

You know what the old adage is ...you can do it the right way or you can do it the hard way.

So,

Losing is standing behind a guy who has struggled on a bad offense with an eye to what that player could become with further, long overdue, changes.

Losing is to have patience.

It is also Losing to be a Bills fan and I think all of us keenly know that right about now.

Do you even think through your drivel?

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
So,

Losing is standing behind a guy who has struggled on a bad offense with an eye to what that player could become with further, long overdue, changes.

Losing is to have patience.

It is also Losing to be a Bills fan and I think all of us keenly know that right about now.

Do you even think through your drivel?

Not like that I don't, I can't see myself rooting for anything that mindless.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
3rd NFL Start

17th NFL Start
9-13 for 83 yards.

:bf1:

great post Patrick. :up: