PDA

View Full Version : We really

acehole
11-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Mcfarland. We could of had him and secured our d - line with 5 good men.
Our secondary is set for 5 years.
Our linebacker still have 1-2 year left in tank and can be addressed year after next.

Our problem now is 4 fold versu 3 fold.
We need one more DT who can stop the run well enough.
A Rt Guard and RT. We have an overload of slot recievers and no stud on the other side of evans. He is simply getting doubled and whoever is playing opposite him is not getting it done...jp has nowhere to go with the ball.

Farchild can overcome this and I have not read this board in a while so I don't know if this has been discussed. We did it early on with some success. We need to hit our rb's out of the backfield with swing passes early in the game to slow down the pass rush. We need to hit our te's to keep linbackers and safties off the line a bit. They are simply putting 8 or 9 in the box...bitzin or crowding the holes and we have no answer. JP has a great arm but what good is it if he cant hit the guy in stride his accuracy need to be improved.
JP looks pissed and that is becuase he feel that the coaching staff has lost faith...I don't think he wants to be the star either but they have castrated him a bit in play calling. I don't know about you but our defense has become fun to watch...we did a good job against a good offense on Sunday. We found a way to lose. Jouron might be smart but this is his responsibility to get these guy motivated and ready as well as game planning. I think he game plans well on the d...to conservative on o. The better offenses in the nfl spread it around not only long and short but to different players. I don't know where I am going with this.......did anybody think we were going to the big game this year anyway?