PDA

View Full Version : Villarrial hurt again yesterday

mchurchfie
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
This guy can't stay healthy and when he does he gets his ass handed to him anyways. Time to get rid of the bum.

Michael82
11-13-2006, 02:19 PM
:bigwave:

mchurchfie
11-13-2006, 02:22 PM
:bigwave:

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 02:53 PM
As soon as Reyes is healthy, he'll be the starter at RG...mark my words

Mudflap1
11-13-2006, 02:54 PM

Absolutely right. Not sure he's the long term answer though. Good backup.

Might also see Reyes at RT (doesn't he have experience there?)

Jon

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Absolutely right. Not sure he's the long term answer though. Good backup.

Might also see Reyes at RT (doesn't he have experience there?)

Jon
I think Pennington will be staying at RT...at least for a few more games. The coaches are showing patience with Losman....I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with Pennington...it takes a while to build chemistry on the O-line. Reyes replacing Villarial should help Pennington at RT as well as improve play at RG

Mudflap1
11-13-2006, 03:03 PM
I think Pennington will be staying at RT...at least for a few more games. The coaches are showing patience with Losman....I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with Pennington...it takes a while to build chemistry on the O-line. Reyes replacing Villarial should help Pennington at RT as well as improve play at RG

Perhaps. However, Pennington looks completely 100% overmatched out there, particularly on passing plays, and it's largely killing the offense. He's such a liability I'm not sure if they'll stick with him longer than they have to. But you may be right.

Jon

The_Philster
11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
If Butler looks like he's progressing enough in practice, maybe he'll get a shot in a few weeks :idunno:...but I don't think it'll be before Pennington has a chance to get used to the speed of the game....and play next to someone who isn't injured all the time

M
11-13-2006, 03:18 PM

One can only hope!

Earthquake Enyart
11-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Thought I saw Preston getting his ass whipped yesterday. :::

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Put Merz in. Villarial is a ****ing joke. If there is any specific player on the team that I dislike the most, it would have to be him.