PDA

View Full Version : JR on Empire Sports

kgun12
02-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Just turned it on for the end of the interview. He said the Bills have know intension of signing Price. PP agent, PP and every body in the Bills orginization knows it. So does the rest of the NFL, he said PP WILL be somewhere else next year.

He also said he enjoyed his time in Buffalo and will always consider himself a Buffalo Bill and thanks to all the fans, we are the best and he will miss us very much.

RedEyE
02-28-2003, 03:59 PM
Sounds bitter

BLeonard
02-28-2003, 06:56 PM
How would he know what the Bills intentions on Price are? he probably thought that TD was bluffing about taking a pay cut too.

-Bill

Billsouth
02-28-2003, 07:14 PM
where do u think he will end up?

i bet he ends up in miami. they seem to like our castoffs (spriggs, nails, thurman, david bowens, donovan greer, etc.). those scum sucking dolphins!!!!!!

kgun12
02-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Sounds bitter

Actually he wasn't, said he understood it was a business and that he wished them luck. As far as knowing about PP, that didn't come acrossed bitter either. He said it was a very smart move on the Bills part, because now they will get something in return for him. It was complementary if anything.

Banamaniac
02-28-2003, 07:59 PM
:rolleyes: Good one, BAMF ;)

RedEyE
02-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by kgun12

Actually he wasn't, said he understood it was a business and that he wished them luck. As far as knowing about PP, that didn't come acrossed bitter either. He said it was a very smart move on the Bills part, because now they will get something in return for him. It was complementary if anything.

Jay was always a good guy. Math just isn't a good subject for him. Thanks for the update KGUN

Novacane
02-28-2003, 08:08 PM
K-gun is right. I saw the entire interview. Jay was not bitter. It was a compliment the way he was talking about how the Bills handled the Price situation. He said he was a little supprised the Bills did not even offer a pay cut.

I guess since he would not take one last year they just said screw it!

Tatonka
02-28-2003, 09:06 PM
it is a shame.. funny how our opinions change so fast.. just a couple of years ago, i really felt he was on his way to being a pro bowl TE... and so did management obviously, judging from his contract.. sad things didnt work out for either of us..

that said, i wish him all the best and hope he gets another big deal with someone who believes he can right the ship.