X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

Tony Romo is looking pretty good

He's in his 4th season in the league, and is tearing it up for Dallas. In the last two games, he's attempted 65 passes, and connected on 44 of them (66%). 0 INTs, 4 TDs, 592 yards. If you count his last 3 starts, 101 attempts, 68 comp, 67%, 1 INT, 5 TD, 862 yards. All of these in his first career starts. We've got a nice future in the league for QBs. Roethlisbeger, Romo, Rivers, Manning are pretty impressive.
  • GFLuNEEDit
    Senior Zoner
    • Oct 2006

Re: Tony Romo is looking pretty good

Plus JP Losman

Lol

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Its funny that everyone is just now noticing Romo. People here in Dallas have been chanting his name at the games for four years now.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        Its funny that everyone is just now noticing Romo. People here in Dallas have been chanting his name at the games for four years now.
        Wasnt he an undrafted FA??

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
          Senior Zoner
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          People are calling for Nall or anyone else than Losman here.

I hope it won't take 4 years

Comment

• Inetpub
            i'm a tool
            • Aug 2006

Funny how the OL of Dallas looks awesome with such a simple change at QB. Im not saying im a Romo fan, but his OL is alot better with him in it. Does QB make a difference? Apparantly so because the only thing changed is the QB.
            That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Yeah, where the hell did Romo come from?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

I noticed Romo moves around a LOT in the pocket. He's always keeping his feet moving and glances around a bit to make sure the pressure isn't coming too close. Makes it hard for the defensive line to get an arm on him. Dallas' o-line sucks about as bad as ours so having a moving target behind the o-line makes them look better. With Bledsoe in there it was basically running through 5 turnstiles to nail a tackle dummy. Parcells made the right choice and apparently the fans who have been calling for Romo knew he was the answer long ago.

Comment

• Inetpub
                  i'm a tool
                  • Aug 2006

Romo 3 games 4 sacks
                  Bledsoe 6 games 18 sacks

Can you blame the Oline now? A simple QB change can be VERY effective and make your OLine look like probowlers.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Or how about letting your QB be mobile and not stand in pocket like the Bills coaches are doing with JP. That will help with the sacks and open up our offense. Haters need to understand its the coaches holding our QB and offense back not JP.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Inetpub
                      Funny how the OL of Dallas looks awesome with such a simple change at QB.
                      Yes, only we have Gomer and Goober as our backups. They see a pass rush and yell " ANDY ! " before crumpling to the ground.

Let me know when we get a Romo clone.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                        Or how about letting your QB be mobile and not stand in pocket like the Bills coaches are doing with JP. That will help with the sacks and open up our offense. Haters need to understand its the coaches holding our QB and offense back not JP.
                        Last games I watched Romo is allowed to roll out, run at will and audible at the LOS. JP isn't. Hummmm....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Inetpub
                          Romo 3 games 4 sacks
                          Bledsoe 6 games 18 sacks

Can you blame the Oline now? A simple QB change can be VERY effective and make your OLine look like probowlers.
                          Any OL in the world can look like swiss cheese when your QB holds the ball for 8-9 seconds every snap.

Comment

• Inetpub
                            i'm a tool
                            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Night Train
                            Yes, only we have Gomer and Goober as our backups. They see a pass rush and yell " ANDY ! " before crumpling to the ground.

Let me know when we get a Romo clone.
                            Gomer has proven more in his 10 years than JP and has shown he can play. Goober, well hes still Goober so whatever. But the only person yelling "ANDY!" is JP. Then he goes to the sidelines and grumbles after that.

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            Last games I watched Romo is allowed to roll out, run at will and audible at the LOS. JP isn't. Hummmm....
                            Yes, and??? Rolling out doesnt mean less sacks. Technically, it should mean more since your holding onto the ball longer and running out of the pocket with no protection.

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            Any OL in the world can look like swiss cheese when your QB holds the ball for 8-9 seconds every snap.
                            EXACTLY! Good point. Our Oline does look like swiss cheese when Losman holds it for too long. I agree. It also adds to the fact that the only change Dallas made was Romo in and Bledsoe out and thier OLine now looks good.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Bling
                              He's in his 4th season in the league, and is tearing it up for Dallas. In the last two games, he's attempted 65 passes, and connected on 44 of them (66%). 0 INTs, 4 TDs, 592 yards. If you count his last 3 starts, 101 attempts, 68 comp, 67%, 1 INT, 5 TD, 862 yards. All of these in his first career starts. We've got a nice future in the league for QBs. Roethlisbeger, Romo, Rivers, Manning are pretty impressive.
                              Which one is the phins QB??
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X