PDA

View Full Version : Did we only dress....

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
2 WR's in yesterday's game?or were they the only two that Just Pathetic locked on?

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
He has no awareness of who's open or where to go with the ball

Dr. Lecter
11-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Sigh.

The Bills only had more than 2 WR's on the field for 5 plays.

Read the ****ing write-ups from the game before you go off. He can't throw to Parrish or Davis if they are on the sidelines.

G. Host
11-13-2006, 09:23 PM
He can throw it to them, they just are not eligible to make a catch.

GFLuNEEDit
11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
He can throw it to them, they just are not eligible to make a catch.

lol

That would be better than the sacks

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Sigh.

Read the ****ing write-ups from the game before you go off.

calm down Lecter.i was just asking a couple of questions.watching losman's lack of productivity seems to have you edgy. :snicker:

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
2 WR's in yesterday's game?or were they the only two that Just Pathetic locked on?

Lee Evans will obviously get the most catches. However, Losmans second favorite target was Josh Reed. He has obviously been out with a bruised kidney, but before injury he had 23 receptions in 6 games. To make up for the loss of Reed. Losman has had to pass more to Peerless Price, who has 27 receptions, 4 of which came in the loss against Indianapolis. In conclusion, although Losman passes to Evan's more than any other reciever, he does spread the ball out to his other recievers.

Lastly, there are many QB's that latch on to a specific target. Jake Delhomme in Carolina found himself in a similar situation. Before the arrival of Keyshawn Johnson, he threw to Steve Smith close to 60% of the time. Donovan McNabb passed to Terrell Owens more than 60% also. If you remember correctly, Owens had more receptions, TD's and yards than any other WR on Philadelphia COMBINED. Last example. Culpepper targeted Randy Moss in Minnesota, around 55-60% of the time as well.

The moral of the story is simple. Good QB's do lock onto their #1 WR's, especially if there isn't another target available. With all this said, Losman has been throwing to Evans, under 50% of the time. So while Losman has many weaknesses, locking onto targets isnt one of them.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Good QB's do lock onto their #1 WR's, especially if there isn't another target available.

let's not confuse losman with a good QB now.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
i see The_Groanster is here.

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Sabz, I think I just pwned you dud.

G. Host
11-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Maybe not by numbers but by his eyes he locks onto his WRs which is not a sign of a good QB.

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 09:55 PM
let's not confuse losman with a good QB now.

Ahh, I get it. So you call Losman a bad QB for supposedly "locking" onto specific targets. But when I point out the good QB's that do the same thing, I am confusing him with a good QB! LOL!!

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Maybe not by numbers but by his eyes he locks onto his WRs which is not a sign of a good QB.

Now thats a debatable point Host. While I agree he needs to stop staring as much, he does spread out the ball pretty dang evenly amongst his recievers. Obviously he isnt doing so bad to the point where its interception after interception. I noticed that most of his interceptions came against Chicago, and alot of those interceptions were deflections. One of them was just a pretty stupid throw, though.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 09:59 PM

:yawn:

yeah....sure..... :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 10:01 PM

yeah....sure..... :rolleyes:

:snicker:

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 10:01 PM

i didn't see manning lock on to any receivers so that makes your point a bunch of crap too.

G. Host
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
The reason why Davis and Parrish were on sideline was the Bills were going with maximum run protect and neither is a good blocker. Reed is the best of the WR blockers and he was out so they tried to use Everrest (what a wasted pick!) to shore up offense and keep Colts fasr DE's from pounding JP to Jelly Paste.

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
i didn't see manning lock on to any receivers so that makes your point a bunch of crap too.

Not at all, Manning is in a different situation. He has Harrison and Wayne! Not to mention Eutecht and Clark, who are solid threats as well. The difference between Manning and the QB's I listed, is that they were all in a similar situation in the sense that they only had 1 bona fide reciever at the time.

PECKERWOOD
11-13-2006, 10:08 PM
The reason why Davis and Parrish were on sideline was the Bills were going with maximum run protect and neither is a good blocker. Reed is the best of the WR blockers and he was out so they tried to use Everrest (what a wasted pick!) to shore up offense and keep Colts fasr DE's from pounding JP to Jelly Paste.

I'm not arguing that, because I agree with that. Especially the latter part.. Everrett is a ****ing joke man.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Not at all, Manning is in a different situation. He has Harrison and Wayne! Not to mention Eutecht and Clark, who are solid threats as well. The difference between Manning and the QB's I listed, is that they were all in a similar situation in the sense that they only had 1 bona fide reciever at the time.

let's just call it like it is.manning not only can read a defense but he knows where his players are.that's more than i can say for losman.how many frickin excuses do the Lickers have? :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 10:16 PM

i like that!!!!!

Jelly Paste!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

G. Host
11-13-2006, 10:18 PM
The Bills tried to play the 'safe' offense after having so many interceptions and fumbles (baby steps). If they had two RBs and better blocking TEs (Royal is only TE worth as a blocker) but the defense got too tired and beat up 2nd half and was only able to generate two turnovers.

Offense 'improved' - No turnovers
The A Train has increased his marketability
But less than 100 yards passing is not an offense unless your QB can run like Vick

Defense improved - DL had pressure all day even with no sacks and Manning was hassled until 4th Quarter and Colts have an EXCELLENT OL
Use of K. Thomas was interesting and it has improved his value

Special teams improved - Davis is be coming a weapon on special teams.
The Specal teams NEED a player like Pike or Bannan - a DE light enough to run but strong enough to bust wedges and allow kicking teams to make plays.

G. Host
11-13-2006, 10:22 PM
i like that!!!!!

Jelly Paste!!!!!!!

:roflmao:
Unintential by me. I am not known for my sense of humor.

I think JP has potential of being a good QB but only if he has time to play behind a QB is good now and can learn without being thrown to the wolves. I do not think he is a Manning who can learn by mistakes. He is wrong QB for Buffalo and should not have been drafted so high. Very Todd Collins in result.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Unintential by me. I am not known for my sense of humor.

that makes it even funnier. :up:

G. Host
11-13-2006, 10:28 PM
that makes it even funnier. :up:

No if he was a Phin, Patsy or Jest QB it would be funny.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2006, 10:39 PM
No if he was a Phin, Patsy or Jest QB it would be funny.

trade him to one of those teams?good idea. :up:

ICE74129
11-14-2006, 07:23 AM
Sigh.

The Bills only had more than 2 WR's on the field for 5 plays.

Read the ****ing write-ups from the game before you go off. He can't throw to Parrish or Davis if they are on the sidelines.

He is too busy with jilted lover hate for JP to listen to or read anything factual.

SquishDaFish
11-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Sabs your Pathetic

Novacane
11-14-2006, 02:43 PM

hater ;)

ICE74129
11-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Sabs your PatheticHe has quicktly become the most pathetic poster on the boards.

justasportsfan
11-14-2006, 03:12 PM
let's just call it like it is.manning not only can read a defense but he knows where his players are.that's more than i can say for losman.how many frickin excuses do the Lickers have? :rolleyes:
Haha! Comparing JP and co. to Peyton and co . Are you kidding me? :roflmao:

ICE74129
11-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Haha! Comparing JP and co. to Peyton and co . Are you kidding me? :roflmao:

Ever notice how Obcessed he is with the term 'lickers' or 'licking' and how it always applies to his man crush JP? Hummm....

raphael120
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
The moral of the story is simple. Good QB's do lock onto their #1 WR's, especially if there isn't another target available. With all this said, Losman has been throwing to Evans, under 50% of the time. So while Losman has many weaknesses, locking onto targets isnt one of them.

mediocre QB's who need to rely on 1 person to look good do this.

peyton manning passes to everyone plus your momma when he's on that field, and he's the best in the league.
and hate to cut it to you, these other 'good' qb's can throw to their number 1 WR's a lot because they ALSO throw to their RB's, TE's, so thats more threats for the defence to cover, opening up more possiblities for there to be more 1 on 1 coverage for their number 1 WR's....get a clue

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 04:41 PM

peyton manning passes to everyone plus your momma when he's on that field, and he's the best in the league.
and hate to cut it to you, these other 'good' qb's can throw to their number 1 WR's a lot because they ALSO throw to their RB's, TE's, so thats more threats for the defence to cover, opening up more possiblities for there to be more 1 on 1 coverage for their number 1 WR's....get a clue
JP is still learning...and those other QBs who throw to their other WRs, TEs, and RBs...those guys are getting open pretty consistently. Sorry, but comparing JP to anyone who is established in this league is pure stupidity. There's not a single poster here who claims JP is finished developing by any means...anyone getting upset that JP's not at the level of one of the top QBs in the league is the one sorely in need of a clue

Mr. Pink
11-14-2006, 04:47 PM
JP is still learning...and those other QBs who throw to their other WRs, TEs, and RBs...those guys are getting open pretty consistently. Sorry, but comparing JP to anyone who is established in this league is pure stupidity. There's not a single poster here who claims JP is finished developing by any means...anyone getting upset that JP's not at the level of one of the top QBs in the league is the one sorely in need of a clue

See, I'm upset that he looks no better than his first NFL start. In fact, I think he looks worse. I don't expect him to be an elite QB today, tomorrow, or ever. It would be nice however if he could start to look like a competent QB though.

How about we compare him to Grossman, Rivers, Frye, Huard, Romo? All 5 of them look more competent than number 7...and each has just as much experience starting in this league if not less.

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 04:55 PM
See, I'm upset that he looks no better than his first NFL start. In fact, I think he looks worse. then you're not seeing the same guy...or else you have your mind so made up that he won't succeed, that you're convincing yourself he's getting worse. :2cents:
I don't expect him to be an elite QB today, tomorrow, or ever. It would be nice however if he could start to look like a competent QB though.

How about we compare him to Grossman, Rivers, Frye, Huard, Romo? All 5 of them look more competent than number 7...and each has just as much experience starting in this league if not less.I won't disagree with you that his development is taking longer than it should. And honestly, if he doesn't improve to what I feel would be a decent level by season's end, I say get someone else in here...make JP the #2 for a season. But impatience can backfire on us. I don't know if you're into hockey or the Sabres, but I was listening to WGR on the way home and they were talking about Brian Campbell, the Sabres' defenseman...his development was pretty slow as well....but the Sabres organization showed patience in his development...and now he's one of our best defensemen

Yasgur's Farm
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM

and hate to cut it to you, these other 'good' qb's can throw to their number 1 WR's a lot because they ALSO throw to their RB's, TE's, so thats more threats for the defence to cover, opening up more possiblities for there to be more 1 on 1 coverage for their number 1 WR's....get a clue<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(37, 86, 145);" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="left">Player</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Tot</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">TD</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Lee Evans</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">44</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">556</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">12.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">61.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Peerless Price</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">28</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">231</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">25.7</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Josh Reed</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">229</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">10.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">28.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Willis McGahee</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">14</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">127</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">15.9</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Roscoe Parrish</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">12</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">201</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">16.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">22.3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Robert Royal</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">10</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">103</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">10.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">11.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Daimon Shelton</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">7.7</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2.9</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Anthony Thomas</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">22</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">7.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">2.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Ryan Neufeld</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">.4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Kevin Everett</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1.0</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td></tr></tbody></table>Please feel frre to compare JP's distribution to any other QB.

Welcome to the "Shoot From the Hip" club.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
JP is still learning...

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
:z:

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Sabs your Pathetic

why?because i don't agree with the Lickers and Lovers?

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey The_Groanster..... :bigwave:

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey The_Groanster..... :bigwave:
can you do anything but name-call? This ain't the forum for that

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 06:54 PM
can you do anything but name-call?

i can sit here and laugh at the Licker's excuses. :biggrin:

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 06:57 PM
i can sit here and laugh at the Licker's excuses. :biggrin:
Then why don't you stick to the Smack Zone...like some trolls are smart enough to do. This is for discussing football...not for name-calling. All you're doing is making enemies with the name-calling

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 07:09 PM
All you're doing is making enemies with the name-calling

sniff....sniff....... :wail:

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Someone wanna let me know when he's ready to act his age? I'm done dealing with someone who wants to ruin the Bills forum with lies and acting like a 2-year old...I'm here to talk football....not deal with preschoolers
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1725430 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1725430"><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">View Post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1725430) http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 08:09 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=78)
SABURZFAN (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=78)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because SABURZFAN is on your ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Someone wanna let me know when he's ready to act his age? I'm done dealing with someone who wants to ruin the Bills forum with lies and acting like a 2-year old...I'm here to talk football....not deal with preschoolers
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1725430 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1725430"><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">View Post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1725430) http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 08:09 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=78)
SABURZFAN (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=78)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because SABURZFAN is on your ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sniff.....sniff....... :wail:

G. Host
11-14-2006, 07:23 PM
See, I'm upset that he looks no better than his first NFL start. In fact, I think he looks worse.

JP did not look worse than in his first game; in that game he looked less prepared than Billy Joe Hobert! Fortunately he was smart enough to NOT say "I did not bother to read the playbook."

GFLuNEEDit
11-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Phil, why for you, does this only apply to people who post a negative opinion on Losman.

Why can't you just let everyone have their opinion ?

No matter how out of line a poster gets , so long as he is a Losman fan, you never have a problem with it.

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Phil, why for you, does this only apply to people who post a negative opinion on Losman.

Why can't you just let everyone have their opinion ?

No matter how out of line a poster gets , so long as he is a Losman fan, you never have a problem with it.
I hate to break this to you, but you're not fully aware of who I communicate with at all times...I say things to people who aren't prebiased against Losman when they're out of line as well....sorry, but I'm not gonna make sure you can see the post, PM, or rep

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I hate to break this to you, but you're not fully aware of who I communicate with at all times...I say things to people who aren't prebiased against Losman when they're out of line as well....sorry, but I'm not gonna make sure you can see the post, PM, or rep

who cares?

ICE74129
11-14-2006, 08:38 PM
:yawn: See you can't help but use that smiley.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 08:41 PM
See you can't help but use that smiley.

PECKERWOOD
11-14-2006, 08:48 PM
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(37,86,145) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(37,86,145) 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(37,86,145) 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(37,86,145) 1px solid" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=left>Player</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>G</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>Rec</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>Tot</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>/Rec</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>/G</TD><TD class=darkrow1 style="FONT: bold 11px verdana; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal" align=right>TD</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=left><NOBR>Lee Evans</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>44</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>556</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>12.6</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>61.8</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=left><NOBR>Peerless Price</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>28</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>231</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>8.3</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>25.7</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=left><NOBR>Josh Reed</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>8</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>23</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>229</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>10.0</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>28.6</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=left><NOBR>Willis McGahee</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>8</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>14</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>127</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>9.1</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>15.9</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=left><NOBR>Roscoe Parrish</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>12</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>201</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>16.8</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>22.3</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=left><NOBR>Robert Royal</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>10</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>103</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>10.3</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>11.4</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=left><NOBR>Daimon Shelton</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>8</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>3</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>23</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>7.7</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>2.9</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=left><NOBR>Anthony Thomas</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>3</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>22</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>7.3</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>2.4</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=left><NOBR>Ryan Neufeld</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>9</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>1</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>4</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>4.0</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>.4</TD><TD class=altRow1 align=right>1</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=left><NOBR>Kevin Everett</NOBR></TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>8</TD><TD class=darkrow1 align=right>1</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>1</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>1.0</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>.1</TD><TD class=altRow2 align=right>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Please feel frre to compare JP's distribution to any other QB.

Well done draz, couldnt of made the point any better.

PECKERWOOD
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
SO what do you think GANG?!?! Another basher theory busted?! Alright! SCOOOBY, SCOOOOBY DOO DOO, hey scooby, where are you?

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 09:17 PM
<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(37, 86, 145);" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="left">Player</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Tot</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">TD</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Lee Evans</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">44</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">556</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">12.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">61.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Peerless Price</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">28</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">231</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">25.7</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Josh Reed</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">229</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">10.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">28.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Willis McGahee</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">14</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">127</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">15.9</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Roscoe Parrish</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">12</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">201</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">16.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">22.3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Robert Royal</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">10</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">103</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">10.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">11.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Daimon Shelton</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">7.7</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2.9</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Anthony Thomas</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">22</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">7.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">2.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Ryan Neufeld</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">.4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Kevin Everett</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1.0</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td></tr></tbody></table>Please feel frre to compare JP's distribution to any other QB.

big friggin deal....brady hit 10 different receivers in ONE game.

PECKERWOOD
11-14-2006, 09:31 PM
big friggin deal....brady hit 10 different receivers in ONE game.

Comparing Losman to Brady are we? Scooby, who could be the mastermind of this stupid thread?!?!?! RUHH ROHHHHH. Get em gang!!!!1111111

SABURZFAN
11-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Comparing Losman to Brady are we?

just stating a FACT.

The_Philster
11-15-2006, 04:09 AM
Comparing Losman to Brady are we? Scooby, who could be the mastermind of this stupid thread?!?!?! RUHH ROHHHHH. Get em gang!!!!1111111
I already said it before...comparing Losman (who everyone here agrees is not developed into a bonafide NFL QB yet) to anyone who is a proven QB in the NFL is beyond idiotic

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2006, 06:19 AM
just stating a FACT.In your frame of mind... I don't think your capable.

Let's review...

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(37, 86, 145);" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="left">Player</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">Tot</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/Rec</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">/G</td> <td class="darkrow1" style="font-family: verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;" align="right">TD</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Lee Evans</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">44</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">556</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">12.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">61.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Peerless Price</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">28</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">231</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">25.7</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Josh Reed</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">229</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">10.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">28.6</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Willis McGahee</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">14</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">127</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">15.9</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Roscoe Parrish</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">12</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">201</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">16.8</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">22.3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Robert Royal</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">10</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">103</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">10.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">11.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Daimon Shelton</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">23</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">7.7</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">2.9</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Anthony Thomas</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">22</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">7.3</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">2.4</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow1" align="left"><nobr>Ryan Neufeld</nobr></td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">9</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">4.0</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">.4</td> <td class="altRow1" align="right">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="altRow2" align="left"><nobr>Kevin Everett</nobr></td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">8</td> <td class="darkrow1" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">1.0</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">.1</td> <td class="altRow2" align="right">0</td></tr></tbody></table>Please feel frre to compare JP's distribution to any other QB.

Here's a little something I posted in February...
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=92206&highlight=disproportionate

Holcomb's 2005 pass distribution...
EMo - 56
Evans - 19
Reed - 19
Parrish - 11
Aiken - 0
Smith - 3
Campbell - 15
Euhus - 0
Neufeld - 1
Williams - 8
McGahee - 24
Shelton - 9
Peters - 0

That's 59 for Moulds (35.1%) vs 109 for remainder of team

JP's 2005 pass distribution...
EMo - 25 (Even though Moulds didn't participate in 2 games)
Evans - 29
Reed - 17
Parrish - 7
Aiken - 4
Smith - 2
Campbell - 5
Euhus - 3
Neufeld - 1
Williams - 9
McGahee - 7
Shelton - 4
Peters - 1

That's 29 for Evans (25.4%) vs 85 for remainder of team

Holcomb was clearly more disproportionate. There goes another Holcombite battle cry.
Now those are facts SAB!

I already said it before...comparing Losman (who everyone here agrees is not developed into a bonafide NFL QB yet) to anyone who is a proven QB in the NFL is beyond idioticI thought about this when I dug up this post... Then I remembered... Holcomb is not a proven or bonafide NFL QB.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 06:44 AM
In your frame of mind... I don't think your capable.

so you're denying what i stated was a fact?

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 06:47 AM
I already said it before...comparing Losman (who everyone here agrees is not developed into a bonafide NFL QB yet) to anyone who is a proven QB in the NFL is beyond idiotic

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1725681#post1725681

nuf said..... :rolleyes:

ICE74129
11-15-2006, 07:17 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1725681#post1725681

nuf said..... :rolleyes:

What is nuff said? That I summed up your problem? If so then YES you would be correct nuff said.

And BTW what type of a moron is told to take it to the smackzone then is dumb enough to link to his own post over there? Your jealous jilted lover hate has hit Jerry Springer/ Dr. Phil magnatude. Seek help....

The_Philster
11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
In your frame of mind... I don't think your capable.

Let's review...

Here's a little something I posted in February...
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=92206&highlight=disproportionate

Now those are facts SAB!
I thought about this when I dug up this post... Then I remembered... Holcomb is not a proven or bonafide NFL QB.
No, he's proven...and to be honest, I was happy when he came to Buffalo. I figured he'd be a very solid backup and could fill in for a few games when called upon...but his better days are behind him

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2006, 11:30 AM
I am ready to find a new QB in the offseason. I have seen enough to see that JP doesn't seem to be able to get the job done. One thing I agree with though, we should let JP finish out the season. I mean, we WANT the best draft pick we can get can't we?

raphael120
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM

im not upset that he's not the top QB's right now, but im AM upset he's doing about as well or WORSE than rookies who just came into the league! i wasn't comparing him to top QBs, you were. you think that JP is this golden child who doesn't apply to any rules anywhere, you can't compare him to anything because if you do, you'll shoot it down because it goes against your "logic". bet you all my zone bucks that jason campbell comes in for the redskins (who aslso has a crappy line) and he BURNS Losman, and jp has 16 games under his belt.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 01:49 PM

That doesn't say much for Losman , or bode well for him.

He is a 3rd year QB with 16 starts yet he hasn't even reached the status of bonafide NFL Qb.

So what is the meaning of this statement Phil ?

Coming from you it certainly isn't meant as criticism of Losman.

To me all this statement says is....I (Phil) want Losman as the starter simply because I (Phil)like Losman. I don't want any desenting opinion, especially logical comparisons.

Don't compare Losman to other QBs because that is where the arguement for Losman as the starter falls apart.

To you Phil, a logical comparison to other QBs is idiotic , but an undying devotion to a player, who hasn't even in your own words, achieved enough to be compared to other QBs, is not idiotic.

Pragmatic comparisons are idiotic, but strange emotional attachments to football players are not.

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM

Yeah sure Phil.
How weak does it get ?

This same bullsh** could easily apply to any NFL player a person chooses.

Someone could easily apply this arguement to the offensive linemen for the Bills. We don't need upgrading on the line. The players just aren't developed yet.

Or, Kelly Holcolm isn't a mediocre NFL QB he just hasn't developed yet.

The_Philster
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
im not upset that he's not the top QB's right now, but im AM upset he's doing about as well or WORSE than rookies who just came into the league! i wasn't comparing him to top QBs, you were. you think that JP is this golden child who doesn't apply to any rules anywhere, you can't compare him to anything because if you do, you'll shoot it down because it goes against your "logic". bet you all my zone bucks that jason campbell comes in for the redskins (who aslso has a crappy line) and he BURNS Losman, and jp has 16 games under his belt.
I don't gamble...too hard to predict how well a player is going to play...and by the way, lying doesn't help your case. I'm not the one comparing JP to Manning or Brady. JP isn't developed yet. Whether he will ever develop or not is anyone's guess...and unlike some, I'm not in favor of waiting until next season to find out

That doesn't say much for Losman , or bode well for him.

He is a 3rd year QB with 16 starts yet he hasn't even reached the status of bonafide NFL Qb.

So what is the meaning of this statement Phil ?It means he's a slow developer...like Brian Campbell of the Sabres...please note for the logically impaired, I'm not saying JP will turn it around like Campbell finally did...just that anyone who's giving up on JP at this point must've given up on Campbell a few years ago as well.

Coming from you it certainly isn't meant as criticism of Losman.considering you don't know me nor do you apparently even read my posts very well, that's nothing short of a stupid statement

To me all this statement says is....I (Phil) want Losman as the starter simply because I (Phil)like Losman. I don't want any desenting opinion, especially logical comparisons.That's just it....I've yet to see you use logic...I, unlike you, can handle differing opinions...I just prefer they show some thinking behind them
To you Phil, a logical comparison to other QBs is idiotic , but an undying devotion to a player, who hasn't even in your own words, achieved enough to be compared to other QBs, is not idiotic.

Pragmatic comparisons are idiotic, but strange emotional attachments to football players are not.do everyone a favor...you obviously don't read my posts..so stick me on ignore...I don't care much for dishonesty or personal attacks

Someone could easily apply this arguement to the offensive linemen for the Bills. We don't need upgrading on the line. The players just aren't developed yet.
Most of the players on the line have been in the league for quite a while...but Pennington at RT, I've already stated that he might be struggling early on because he's still adapting to the speed of the NFL and trying to develop chemistry with his linemates

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 03:20 PM
It means he's a slow developer...like Brian Campbell of the Sabres...please note for the logically impaired, I'm not saying JP will turn it around like Campbell finally did...just that anyone who's giving up on JP at this point must've given up on Campbell a few years ago as well.<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Brian Campbell is a slow developer ?
What are you watching ?
He became a top flight defensemen overnight relative to what it normally takes.
Now if you would have said Khalinan you might have had a point.

Given up on Campbell a few years ago ?
How many years do you think he has been with the Sabres ?
The point outside of that is that Campbell was never a huge liability for the Sabres at any point in his career. He has improved steadily right from the start. He was never a project player at any point.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1728145 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1728145>
Most of the players on the line have been in the league for quite a while...but Pennington at RT, I've already stated that he might be struggling early on because he's still adapting to the speed of the NFL and trying to develop chemistry with his linemates

And Losman is in the league for 3 years just like Eli Manning Rothlesburger and Rivers.

So if Losman gets a pass , then so should all the players on the line. JUst call them slow developers.
<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 01:30 AM
you think that ** is this golden child who doesn't apply to any rules anywhere, you can't compare him to anything because if you do, you'll shoot it down because it goes against your "logic".

:bf1:

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Tinboy
11-17-2006, 04:27 AM
Give ****** the full season. If doesn't improve over the last games bench him and find a new QB in the draft or a free agent.