PDA

View Full Version : LOL.....Typ0 is at it again.....

shelby
02-28-2003, 05:16 PM
This is the latest PM he sent me.

If any of y'all are getting PMs from the Hotties, feel free to post them here.
:lol:

Typ0 wrote on Today 05:53 PM:
Can't believe it looked like you guys had the contest wrapped up and you were cheating. We had a secret weapon in that contest though and we still would have won in the end even if you were cheating. You guys are going down.

Brian H
02-28-2003, 05:21 PM
What a loooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrr

shelby
02-28-2003, 05:35 PM
More gems of wisdom from Typ0, after i explained to him about Dozer's mistake this morning:

Oh I didn't know that was it at all. But still you have to draw the line somewhere and what I said about why it was important you couldn't do that is pretty accurate. I did a similar thing when I put up the double post. I'll tell you something about myself...when I get overtired I get silly. I bet I was pretty silly in some of the PMs I sent you last night .

I totally agree the best team should win....the Hotties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be carefull though there is a conspirator in your group waiting to stab your back. I'm pretty sure someone in your group has a deal with someone in our group to make them the last two on the island. I know the person in our group has been very devious and underhanded. I don't know who the person in your group is (it could even be you) but be carefull and watch your back.

Brian H
02-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Shining my knife up right now you slacker!

shelby
02-28-2003, 05:41 PM
:angry: you :peace:

:lol: