Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Can you please caption this for our Carolina Hurricanes fans

• BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Re: Can you please caption this for our Carolina Hurricanes fans

"Look whut duh Hurrcanes gived me, dey give me der hauckey steeks"..

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LEFTY
      "Look whut duh Hurrcanes gived me, dey give me der hauckey steeks"..
      Lol, Good one.

There was a few problems with this picture is the wife should be fatter with more hair on her body, less teeth and have a strange guy standing near her with his fly still open.

The kid should also have trash around his mouth and a well soiled diaper with some dung hanging out.

Welcome to Carolina 101.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

You really don't have a clue skooby... if you'd have read the thread where Op asked me about Carolina fans, you'd realize you're completely wrong about things. Could you do me a favor and stick to just ruining the Bills board, I can't even stand reading half the threads since you started posting in here. By the way, way to jump on the Sabres bandwagon once they started winning... for you!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            By the way, way to jump on the Sabres bandwagon once they started winning... for you!
            Would you consider 35 years jumping? I played hockey for Maryvale high school and the niagara scenics and have been to, played in and seen more games then you have or you will in your lifetime. I have watched every Sabres game I possibly could for many, many years. My buddy ran Holiday twin rinks and we played all weekend long all night as a kid.

I live in the south now and know how things are down here. I moved down here 12 years ago and have seen it all. No one individual can be judged but individually, I know that. For a majority of the people that live in that part of Carolina, southern rules the way. They think & pretty much act the same while doing very similiar things. It doesn't make them bad people, just a lifestyle I prefer to avoid.

Making judgements about me is not right, nor do I judge anyone on here. If you find no humor in this or it offends you I apologize ahead of time.

P.S. I think my assessment isn't far off, sorry if you cannot relate.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
              Senior Zoner
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
              Lol, Good one.

There was a few problems with this picture is the wife should be fatter with more hair on her body, less teeth and have a strange guy standing near her with his fly still open.

The kid should also have trash around his mouth and a well soiled diaper with some dung hanging out.

Welcome to Carolina 101.
              lol

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                You really don't have a clue skooby... if you'd have read the thread where Op asked me about Carolina fans, you'd realize you're completely wrong about things. Could you do me a favor and stick to just ruining the Bills board, I can't even stand reading half the threads since you started posting in here. By the way, way to jump on the Sabres bandwagon once they started winning... for you!
                Closet caniac?
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Billscusey
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Would you consider 35 years jumping? I played hockey for Maryvale high school and the niagara scenics and have been to, played in and seen more games then you have or you will in your lifetime. I have watched every Sabres game I possibly could for many, many years. My buddy ran Holiday twin rinks and we played all weekend long all night as a kid.

I live in the south now and know how things are down here. I moved down here 12 years ago and have seen it all. No one individual can be judged but individually, I know that. For a majority of the people that live in that part of Carolina, southern rules the way. They think & pretty much act the same while doing very similiar things. It doesn't make them bad people, just a lifestyle I prefer to avoid.

Making judgements about me is not right, nor do I judge anyone on here. If you find no humor in this or it offends you I apologize ahead of time.

P.S. I think my assessment isn't far off, sorry if you cannot relate.
                  You tell him Skoob!

Comment

Working...
                  X