• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Keep JP in there for the time being....

If he is still playing poorly by the Chargers game make the switch to Nall but for now you have to give him time
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Keep JP in there for the time being....

What is it with people and Nall? He is not even the second string QB. Holcomb is our backup QB.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
      What is it with people and Nall? He is not even the second string QB. Holcomb is our backup QB.
      It's because Nall is unproven...people hope he has some upside to him. We know Holcomb has none...and he was worse this year in preseason than he was last season....I doubt he'll do anything but get worse. Nall..looked good in early camp practices but the preseason injury set him back. It's possible he'll surpass Holcomb on the depth chart, at least...but honestly, I have to wonder why he hasn't.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        If he is still playing poorly by the Chargers game make the switch to Nall but for now you have to give him time
        No. JP gets all 16.

Comment

• Billsrock4life
          • Nov 2005

I saw let him finish the season and then decide what to do. Craig Nall isn't going to do any better then Losman with the inconsistency of this team and the sheer fact that the OL blows. You have no OL, chances are unless you have barry sanders or walter payton on your team, that your going to have no offense.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            No. JP gets all 16.

and the Bills get ANOTHER top 8 pick. WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              and the Bills get ANOTHER top 8 pick. WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sort of like that

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                It's because Nall is unproven...people hope he has some upside to him. We know Holcomb has none...and he was worse this year in preseason than he was last season....I doubt he'll do anything but get worse. Nall..looked good in early camp practices but the preseason injury set him back. It's possible he'll surpass Holcomb on the depth chart, at least...but honestly, I have to wonder why he hasn't.

None of the QBs look comfortable in the system. JP looks worse than last year too. The Bills should have signed a QB familiar with system even if he was not one they expected to use even if Nall had more upside.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

See...I don't see him looking worse than last year, by any means
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                    !?!?!?!?!?
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by G. Host
                    None of the QBs look comfortable in the system. JP looks worse than last year too. The Bills should have signed a QB familiar with system even if he was not one they expected to use even if Nall had more upside.
                    i think we sud've signed Jeff Smoker instead of Nall for the reason that u stated

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

I don't think that Nall hasn't been able to work up to the #2 spot, I think it is more of the coaches not wanting it to look like they are starting to have doubts about JP's ability. They are trying to make it work with JP and don't want him looking over his shoulder. They really are babying JP and I think this another example. However, if he doesn't show improvement soon, I think that this may change and we may see Nall. I don't know if he will do any better, but the Bills have to see what they have in him before the end of the season or they basically will be where they were with Losman before this season began. The Bills need to know whether they have to go outside the organization for another QB this season and that will be another step in the process.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

I honestly don't see how promoting Nall to #2 over Holcomb would be anything against Losman

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          • Jul 2002

I honestly don't see how promoting Nall to #2 over Holcomb would be anything against Losman
                          Phil, if I have to explain it to you, then it isn't worth explaining. Think about it. The competition brought in over the summer starting to move up the depth chart does put pressure on Losman.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                            Phil, if I have to explain it to you, then it isn't worth explaining. Think about it. The competition brought in over the summer starting to move up the depth chart does put pressure on Losman.
                            I know what you're trying to say, but I just don't see it. All he's doing is getting a promotion over Holcomb..it doesn't mean that he's moving closer to taking over for Losman....just that he's better than Holcomb. I understand your point...I just can't see it that way

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              • Jul 2002

I know what you're trying to say, but I just don't see it. All he's doing is getting a promotion over Holcomb..it doesn't mean that he's moving closer to taking over for Losman....just that he's better than Holcomb. I understand your point...I just can't see it that way
                              I think that JP would see it that way...that's all I'm saying. He is a bit of a flake and that may be the reason it hasn't happened. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X