PDA

View Full Version : How Much Longer is Willis Out?

gr8slayer
11-14-2006, 06:14 PM
I cant seem to find a solid answer. Any news from Buffalo? Assuming he returns I think we can make the second half of the season something to remember.

If our Defense can play like it has the past two weeks and Willis returns pissed I can see us finishing at 7-9.

Houston = W
Jacksonville = L
San Diego = L
NYJ = W
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = L

I also think that Losman is listening too much to the coaching staff, they are telling him to be careful with the ball, dont turn it over blah blah blah. He needs to just start acting on instinct, he looks to me like he is scared to make a mistake. Football is a game that you cant afford to be afriad in. Look for him and Evans to start getting it going this week.

ParanoidAndroid
11-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Last I heard it was 2 or 3 weeks.

Dozerdog
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
We have 6 losses already. How do we finish 9-7?

mybills
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
I heard he's out for the year. 3 busted ribs is worse than one.

gr8slayer
11-14-2006, 06:23 PM
We have 6 losses already. How do we finish 9-7?
Sorry 7-9 Numbers mixed up

The_Philster
11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Gonna be a week-to-week thing from the sounds of things...Jauron said they'd re-evaluate him tomorrow

capitolneal
11-14-2006, 06:40 PM
man not for nothing but doesn't the A-Train hit the hole faster he plays with desperation

Billsrock4life
11-14-2006, 06:55 PM
I cant seem to find a solid answer. Any news from Buffalo? Assuming he returns I think we can make the second half of the season something to remember.

If our Defense can play like it has the past two weeks and Willis returns pissed I can see us finishing at 7-9.

Houston = W
Jacksonville = L
San Diego = L
NYJ = W
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = L

I also think that Losman is listening too much to the coaching staff, they are telling him to be careful with the ball, dont turn it over blah blah blah. He needs to just start acting on instinct, he looks to me like he is scared to make a mistake. Football is a game that you cant afford to be afriad in. Look for him and Evans to start getting it going this week.

very good point. IF you are worried about turning the ball over or getting sacked then sometimes it can screw with your head. Now you can't be careless and make idiotic mistakes which from what I've seen most of his mistakes are that of a young and inexperienced QB. There is a fine line between QBs who are young and inexperienced i.e Losman and QBs that make stupid and careless mistakes i.e. Rob Johnson

GFLuNEEDit
11-14-2006, 06:58 PM

Houston = W
Jacksonville = L
San Diego = L
NYJ = W
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = L

I can't see them winning more than 2 of those games.

GFLuNEEDit
11-14-2006, 07:00 PM
McGahee is no better than Anthony Thomas.

Forward_Lateral
11-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Jacksonville is very beatable, especially in Buffalo. Hell, they lost to Houston, twice.

OpIv37
11-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Don't take Miami and the Jets as automatic wins. The Jets already beat us at the Ralph and beat the Pats- they're much better than most people (including me) thought they would be.

And Miami has improved significantly since we played them last. If it isn't snowing like hell, they'll probably beat us.

YardRat
11-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Jacksonville is very beatable, especially in Buffalo. Hell, they lost to Houston, twice.

Houston isn't an automatic W, either.

jamze132
11-15-2006, 04:23 AM
I don't know how anyone can sit here and consider the Bills right now as instant favorites to beat anyone, considering our offense is the 2nd worst the world. Let's be honest. And no I am not doubting our team, I am just not going to take any other team for granted and say that we will beat them. Each team on that list has improved a lot more than we have over the course of the season.

And look what happened when Chicago didn't even bother to practice before the Miami game(scarcasm)

gr8slayer
11-15-2006, 07:23 AM
I didnt say instant anything. This is assuming our Defense keeps playing the way they are playing. The last couple of weeks they have looked like the 2004 D.

ICE74129
11-15-2006, 07:28 AM

Houston = W
Jacksonville = L
San Diego = L
NYJ = W
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = L

Why wouldn't he be scared to make a mistake? he got benched for it last year, never got a legit shot at getting it back, then went through a Bull **** QB competition. Hell yeah he is afraid to make a mistake and anyone that knows QB's knows that is a BAD Thing.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 07:45 AM
[quote=gr8slayer
Houston = W
Jacksonville = L
San Diego = L
NYJ = W
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = L

[/quote]

Houston = L
Jacksonville = W
San Diego = L
NYJ = L
Miami = W
Tennessee = W
Baltimore = W

We are 6-10 unless the handcuffs come off of JP. A-train is a better runner with this crappy O-line. Notice how I didn't say a better back. But A-train get's yards that McGahee wasn't getting.

BILLSROCK1212
11-15-2006, 11:02 PM
i see us beating tenessee and upsetting Baltimore that's bout it

BillsNick
11-16-2006, 07:58 AM
The only win I see is maybe Tennessee.

And frankly, I don't give a crap when ME-Gahee gets back. I feel better with A-Train in there anyways. Guy actually seems like he cares about the team

Night Train
11-16-2006, 08:27 AM
doesn't the A-Train hit the hole faster

Yes he does.

Whether the hole is there or not, he doesn't dance around and runs like a tank straight ahead. He never shorts you on effort.