PDA

View Full Version : should he stay or go

3rdn1
11-14-2006, 09:41 PM
I poise this question to the all and knowing on the zone who are so sure that jp is the problems for the bills. year after year our OL sucks we make changes mid season it sucks. so i say we overhaul the line and get rid of Mcnally yep he may have BEEN one of the best but face it his has yet to work any magic lately and i think when he was with the gaints he realy didnt make any probowlers

PECKERWOOD
11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I personally think McNally is one of the best OL coaches in the league. With Marv at GM, our trenches will be addressed soon enough, and I truly believe that. I think McNally needs more talent to work with.

BILLSROCK1212
11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
agreed which is why i think we shud've kept Mularkey...when he had talent he brought us to our only winning record in like 6 or 7 years if he had more talent we wudnt be calling for his head and the same for Jauron

ublinkwescore
11-14-2006, 10:18 PM
we didn't have talent then - we just sucked a lot less than the competition we were scheduled to play...

I hate to admit this, but I really think it's true.

we played above our talent level after a while because we started to get a lot of confidence that comes with winning.

OpIv37
11-14-2006, 10:31 PM
hear that whirring sound?

It's Joe Strummer turning over and over in his grave because of the title of this thread.

Cntrygal
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm THRILLED Miami has Mularkey.

jamze132
11-15-2006, 04:16 AM
In the offseaoson, every coach and player will be evaluated and i think that McNally will remain the O-line coach next year. He's not Jesus, he can't turn water into wine nor can he make pooh stop stinking.

He has nothing to do with our O-line's lackluster play.

The_Philster
11-15-2006, 04:21 AM
He had castoffs with the Giants and turned them into a solid unit