PDA

View Full Version : Not keeping Moulds was an obvious good move!!

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 07:31 AM
Eric Moulds numbers are worse in Houston than in Buffalo. So much for JP being the problem. However, we need a #2 receiver. Someone big and strong.

jamze132
11-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Moulds wore out his welcome here with his mouth. I don't blame the guy for wanting to win at all though. But I just don't understand why he went to the owrst team in the NFL, according to last season. I think he just wanted out of Buffalo.

But in his defense, he has taken a lot of pressure off of Andre Johnson.

bennprince
11-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Moulds is the second receiver in Houston. In case you haven't noticed, the number one guy (Andre Johnson) leads the league in receptions and yardage.

BillsNick
11-15-2006, 07:56 AM
Moulds is why Johnson is having his best season.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:00 AM
Moulds is why Johnson is having his best season.

Nobody reads post around here. I didn't say that Moulds sucks. I said that for all of the *****ing he did here he's getting the ball less and he's still on a losing team. Keeping Moulds here at 33 was a no brainer.

BillsNick
11-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Nobody reads post around here. I didn't say that Moulds sucks. I said that for all of the *****ing he did here he's getting the ball less and he's still on a losing team. Keeping Moulds here at 33 was a no brainer.

Apparently you read too much into my post. All I said is that Moulds is why Johnson is having his best year.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Apparently you read too much into my post. All I said is that Moulds is why Johnson is having his best year.

I replied to the wrong post. My bad.:duh:

Lee-83
11-15-2006, 08:41 AM
obviously he's a #2 there, and don't even say he was a #2 here!

Saratoga Slim
11-15-2006, 08:48 AM
I for one would rather have Moulds opposite Evans than Price, Reed or Davis.

The_Philster
11-15-2006, 08:53 AM
I for one would rather have Moulds opposite Evans than Price, Reed or Davis.
Ditto...Moulds could get open..something that our current WRs, except Evans, seem unable to do with much consistency

justasportsfan
11-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I disagree, We're obviously feeling the loss. He however wanted to leave so chiao.

As for his nos. , he was going to be a no. 2 over there and he knew it. Doesn't mean he wouldn't have helped us out. He may not be able to stretch the field anymore but he would've been hard to guard on one on one. He could've caused problems up the middle and Evans would've been free to go deep. Now you see Evans catching for 5 -15 yds out because htere's no one else other than Reed.

DynaPaul
11-15-2006, 10:49 AM
I woulda liked to keep him. To make matters worse he isn't making much more dime there than in Buffalo. Also, he did say he was tired of losing but c'mon... the Texans? They are in no way a "team on the rise". It's sad that his career is ending on that pathetic team rather than in Buffalo.

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2006, 11:49 AM
It would be great having EMo here to compliment Lee Evans. But, EMo wanted #1 money to stay with the Bills... And settled for #2 money to leave. His stats vs Lee Evans proves he's now a number 2. Lee's stats are clearly better while being double covered while EMo's enjoying 1 on 1 for the most part.

Gunzlingr
11-15-2006, 11:51 AM
I think we should have went after Keyshawn. Somebody big like that that isn't afraid to play even when he isn't getting the ball.