PDA

View Full Version : Has a good shot of "getting cut" game!!!

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:23 AM
I will be the mediator and this is how it works. Pick a player that has a very real and reasonable shot at getting cut or released next year. Don't be stupid and say JP because he's under contract and at worst he's going to stay as a backup. The reason this will be good. At the end will put a list together and see how many players we need to replace.

I will start with Mike Gandy. I believe this was the last year of a 2 year deal. He has been horrible at LG so far. I believe the experiment is officially over.

ICE74129
11-15-2006, 08:37 AM
TKO

Romes
11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Peerless Price

Lee-83
11-15-2006, 08:39 AM
bowen, williams (shaud), aiken, nall, powell, jefferson, villarial

OpIv37
11-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Chris Villarial- the guy's got a cap hit and straight up blows.
Kevin Everett- he does nothing but commit penalties
Coy Wire- if Bowen can stay healthy, we won't need him.

Night Train
11-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Peerless Price,Gandy,Reyes,Chris V.,Shelton, Holcomb and Spikes (cap cut-injury )

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:41 AM
TKO

Very real possibility!

OpIv37
If I had my choice, Anderson and Jefferson would be cut too because they suck. But that depends on the availabililty of replacements.

HHURRICANE
Peerless Price

Yep. Good one.

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:43 AM
bowen, williams (shaud), aiken, nall, powell, jefferson, villarial

Maybe we should do one player at a time so it's easier. Bowen has been injured and was going to be a very good option. I think Wire will get canned before him. Shauld Willimas for sure looks like a hit. Nall? I doubt it. Villareal for sure!!

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Peerless Price,Gandy,Reyes,Chris V.,Shelton, Holcomb and Spikes (cap cut-injury )

Cannot argue with any of those!!!

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
If I had my choice, Anderson and Jefferson would be cut too because they suck. But that depends on the availabililty of replacements.

This is the equivalent of Denney and Kelsay. They both suck as well but how many can we cut and replace?!

Jeff1220
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
This thread would be shorter if the list were who they should keep.

fasteddie
11-15-2006, 10:34 AM

:beer: I'll drink to that!

DynaPaul
11-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Josh Stamer

HHURRICANE
11-15-2006, 01:06 PM

Funny, sad, and true!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2006, 05:16 PM
I think Villarrial's gone this year... Maybe the same move as TV.

YardRat
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Everett.

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 07:06 PM
McGahee , Losman,Wire and Tim Anderson

Thurmal
11-15-2006, 07:20 PM
There is no way Spikes gets cut. It took Julian Peterson two years to recover from the same injury playing the same position. He now has eight sacks after his 2004 achilles injury.

G. Host
11-15-2006, 10:05 PM
I will be the mediator and this is how it works. Pick a player that has a very real and reasonable shot at getting cut or released next year. Don't be stupid and say JP because he's under contract and at worst he's going to stay as a backup. The reason this will be good. At the end will put a list together and see how many players we need to replace.

I will start with Mike Gandy. I believe this was the last year of a 2 year deal. He has been horrible at LG so far. I believe the experiment is officially over.

Mediators shouldn't be expressing their own opinions or protecting those who they like. "Dorector" is the term you should use since you are going to direct the results like a magician to those players you would have choosen.

X-Era
11-16-2006, 07:11 AM

Nate Clements- we were set to trade him. It will be intriguing because I could see anything from letting him walk to resigning him to a monster contract

X-Era
11-16-2006, 07:12 AM

Now if you tell me we cut Peerless because we drafted Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett, id LOVE that move

BillsNick
11-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Now if you tell me we cut Peerless because we drafted Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett, id LOVE that move

That would be nice

HHURRICANE
11-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Mediators shouldn't be expressing their own opinions or protecting those who they like. "Dorector" is the term you should use since you are going to direct the results like a magician to those players you would have choosen.

I used "mediate" because I want to put a list together and didn't want to have Peters on it for example. It's ueseless otherwise. With that said I did question Lee's choice on Bowen and I think you are right about that one. I'll be careful about that.

I am not trying to direct people to a conclusion. I'm really trying to see how many players we need and if we have any chance of getting a playoff roster next year. I do appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2006, 08:39 AM
This is what we have so far:

OFFENSE:

Aiken
Price
Shaud Williams
Holcomb
Craig Nall
Villareal
Gandy
Everett
Shelton

DEFENSE:
Denney
Kelsay
Clements
Anderson
Stamer
Spikes
Coy Wire
Bowens
Jefferson

HHURRICANE
11-16-2006, 08:48 AM
From the list above:

Jefferson, Anderson or both?

Wire, Bowen or both?

Denney, Kelsay or both?

alohabillsfan
11-16-2006, 09:14 AM
This is what we have so far:

OFFENSE:

Aiken KEEP
Price CAN FA BENNETT
Shaud Williams CAN replacement F.Jackson Currently on PS (Activate him)
Holcomb CAN VET FA or Matt Shaub swap JP for M. Shaub and throw in Price!!)
Craig Nall KEEP
Villareal GONE GONE GONE Good Ridence) FA STEINBACH PLEASE!
Gandy KEEP
Everett KEEP
Shelton KEEP
Nuefield CAN- FA E. JOHNSON SF

DEFENSE:
Denney KEEP
Kelsay KEEP
Clements Love to keep to expensive need A. Samual/N. Harper replacement!
Anderson CAN
Stamer SUCKS to lose him because of injury!
Spikes RESTRUCTURE EXTENSION?
Coy Wire GONE
Bowens KEEP
Jefferson What else do we have!

GIVE MOORMAN LIFETIME EXTENSTION!!

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Chris Villarial

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Tim anderson

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 09:43 AM
Then get a REAL RG,RT,TE,and one more WR and DT. Maybe another LB.

X-Era
11-16-2006, 03:46 PM
What else do we have!

GIVE MOORMAN LIFETIME EXTENSTION!!

yes, there is nothing better than punting like a Superbowl champ....wait.....uggghhh.

But yes, Id love to have Moorman forever, or until he retires which ever comes first.

ParanoidAndroid
11-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Spikes should just play out his contract. If I'm not mistaken, his contract is not up until after the 2007 season. He's still better than most and we would have to eat his cap hit anyway. He deserves another off-season to recover. It's amazing how quick we are to toss out a player who has shown such drive and a sentimental wish to give Buffalo a winner.

alohabillsfan
11-17-2006, 06:17 AM
Spikes should just play out his contract. If I'm not mistaken, his contract is not up until after the 2007 season. He's still better than most and we would have to eat his cap hit anyway. He deserves another off-season to recover. It's amazing how quick we are to toss out a player who has shown such drive and a sentimental wish to give Buffalo a winner.

Spikes is cursed and must leave now! Cincy immediately improved as soon as he left! Now it is Buffalos turn!

P.S. Please froward the curse to New England! :bandwagon

feelthepain
11-17-2006, 06:50 AM
I will be the mediator and this is how it works. Pick a player that has a very real and reasonable shot at getting cut or released next year. Don't be stupid and say ** because he's under contract and at worst he's going to stay as a backup. The reason this will be good. At the end will put a list together and see how many players we need to replace.

Damn, according to the responses, your whole team will be gone...well, except for Lawsmon that is.

Note: for some stupid reason I can't use your starting QB's name in a sentence, hence the misspell!!