PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pumped-I think it's the Flu

Bufftp
11-15-2006, 09:39 AM
Better known As Sabresitus.

I have been a hockey fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have always loved the Sabres. I have enjoyed many great teams (especially the 70's). But this season has been incredible so far this year. It has felt like the playoffs. This team plays like it is the playoffs and refuse to lose. Even in their three games “slump” they won.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
What is really scary is that we have yet to see their best 60 minutes of Hockey, from a completely healthy Sabres squad.<o:p></o:p>
I am going to savor all season.

SABuffalo786
11-15-2006, 09:44 AM
Better known As Sabresitus.

I have been a hockey fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have always loved the Sabres. I have enjoyed many great teams (especially the 70's). But this season has been incredible so far this year. It has felt like the playoffs. This team plays like it is the playoffs and refuse to lose. Even in their three games “slump” they won.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
What is really scary is that we have yet to see their best 60 minutes of Hockey, from a completely healthy Sabres squad.<o:p></o:p>
I am going to savor all season.

Surreal innit?

Bufftp
11-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes it is. I can't believe that I am rooting for a team such as this. The passing, the goals, the defense, the speed. When the turn on their afterjets they make other teams look foolish.

I think this is the "best team" of any sport in Buffalo I have rooted for.