11-15-2006, 12:23 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/15/simpsoninterview.ap/index.html

Jon

Romes
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
is he really that broke?

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Not to sound racist or anything, but I remember when some people in the African American community were cheering his acquittal on tv and stuff..

Statman
11-15-2006, 12:35 PM
The whole Simpson thing is a prime example of what's wrong with our justice system and society at large. Courts are more concerned about their procedures than they are about reality.

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 12:41 PM
The whole Simpson thing is a prime example of what's wrong with our justice system and society at large. Courts are more concerned about their procedures than they are about reality.

It just goes to show you, if you have fame and fortune you can be above the law - if you are willing to spend.

Valerie
11-15-2006, 12:43 PM
What I want to know is why can't someone arrest his ass and throw him into jail?!??! Seriously, can't he be tried for conspiracy or something? WHY is the M-fker still free?!?!? And now he's telling us how he did it and got away with it while laughing his guilty ass all the way to the bank! I hate him soooooooooo much!

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 12:45 PM
What I want to know is why can't someone arrest his ass and throw him into jail?!??! Seriously, can't he be tried for conspiracy or something? WHY is the M-fker still free?!?!? And now he's telling us how he did it and got away with it while laughing his guilty ass all the way to the bank! I hate him soooooooooo much!

Double-jeopardy Valerie. :(

Valerie
11-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Conspiracy is a different crime than murder!

He's ****ing laughing at us! He's making a mockery out of the justice system and the American people. I can't believe anyone in their right freaking mind would allow this piece of **** to write this book, let alone publish it! WTF is wrong with people?!??!?!?!?!? Anyone who buys it has blood on their hands!

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Conspiracy is a different crime than murder!

He's ****ing laughing at us! He's making a mockery out of the justice system and the American people. I can't believe anyone in their right freaking mind would allow this piece of **** to write this book, let alone publish it! WTF is wrong with people?!??!?!?!?!? Anyone who buys it has blood on their hands!

LMAO!

mybills
11-15-2006, 12:51 PM
WHY is the M-fker still free?!?!?
fbh needs someone to hang out with while her bf is away.

Historian
11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
In all seriousness, the Bills should issue a statement to the effect that frown on this.

People still associate him with the Bills, and this is going to (again) put the team in a bad light.

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
In all seriousness, the Bills should issue a statement to the effect that frown on this.

People still associate him with the Bills, and this is going to (again) put the team in a bad light.

I agree.

Saratoga Slim
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't even know what to say. If I was his victim's family I'd be interviewing hitmen.

Valerie
11-15-2006, 01:12 PM

They should also take down his name and number. He is a murderer and a disgrace. He should be banned from ever setting foot into the Ralph! He makes me sick!

Mr. Miyagi
11-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Clearly his conscience is kicking his ass and he's borderline confessing.

The guy is going to burn in hell for eternity. That's for sure.

mybills
11-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Best rb they ever had, so you can't remove the name & #. Just stop talking about him..and don't buy the book.

juice
11-15-2006, 03:21 PM
OJ's guilt or innocense doesn't change the fact that he put Bills Football on the map in the NFL.

Many choose to remember the Juice for his on field accomplishments during his career as opposed to his off the field drama after his time in the NFL was long past.

Michael82
11-15-2006, 03:26 PM
They should also take down his name and number. He is a murderer and a disgrace. He should be banned from ever setting foot into the Ralph! He makes me sick!
He's a season ticket holder and owns a box.

Historian
11-15-2006, 03:29 PM

Sits right behind me.

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Sits right behind me.

Oh God. Watch out Billsology.. Serious question, does he wear a bloody glove to the game on Sunday?

Michael82
11-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Sits right behind me.
:ill:

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Not to sound racist or anything, but I remember when some people in the African American community were cheering his acquittal on tv and stuff..

There are always people with rash reactions . As time passes they are nowhere to be found.

Romes
11-15-2006, 04:42 PM
There are always people with rash reactions . As time passes they are nowhere to be found.

Like the people that blame everything on Losman will be...

:ontome:

The_Philster
11-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Like the people that blame everything on Losman will be...

:ontome:
we can only hope :pray:

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 06:46 PM
He lost the civil trial and should be bankrupt.

It just shows you the state this country is in.

The legal system is completely broken.

I can't imagine why Goldman's family doesn't have Simpson murdered.

bluehaze
11-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Hope he can afford bodyguards after this book get's published because he's gonna need them.

Dr. Lecter
11-15-2006, 08:35 PM
He lost the civil trial and should be bankrupt.

It just shows you the state this country is in.

The legal system is completely broken.

I can't imagine why Goldman's family doesn't have Simpson murdered.

Unfortanetly, his pension can't be touched.

Dr. Lecter
11-15-2006, 08:37 PM
OJ's guilt or innocense doesn't change the fact that he put Bills Football on the map in the NFL.

Many choose to remember the Juice for his on field accomplishments during his career as opposed to his off the field drama after his time in the NFL was long past.

'Drama'?

This is not drama. It is real life. It is 2 real lives he ended. That is more important than anything he did on a football field.

zone
11-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Actually he can be tried again federally for denial of human rights since he killed them and thus denied them of their rights. It’s a loophole that they get people on since you can’t be tried twice for the same crime.

He has to be the stupidest person on earth for doing this. I don’t know if it’s the money thing, because don’t the Goldman’s get all his money? Is he so hard up for attention and fame that he would do something as stupid as this, or does he just want to brag about it? I personally don’t get it.

When you get away with murder you shouldn’t be rubbing it in.

YardRat
11-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Unfortanetly, his pension can't be touched.

What about any money made from the book or interviews? Would the civil suit findings indicate the family could go after any earnings from those?

Tatonka
11-15-2006, 09:06 PM
I don't even know what to say. If I was his victim's family I'd be interviewing hitmen.

you would just start interviewing them now? hell.. he never would have had a chance to write this book if it was my family.

unreal.. honestly.. i cant think of a single person in this world i would enjoy killing more (not that there is a long list of people)

i wish he would run into someone like Dexter on Showtime.

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 09:10 PM
What about any money made from the book or interviews? Would the civil suit findings indicate the family could go after any earnings from those?

They already have a decision that exceeds what he is worth and have received nothing.

His lawyers are successfully sheltering his assets

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 09:16 PM

I'd like to say that a comment like your suprises me, but it doesn't.

As difficult as it is for me to understand, there are grown men more attracted to and infatuated with athletes than anything in life.

This comment and that Losman song are prime examples.

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 09:20 PM
'Drama'?

This is not drama. It is real life. It is 2 real lives he ended. That is more important than anything he did on a football field.

Hey, we have a mind that functions normally !!!!!

I'll be damned.

Tatonka
11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Sits right behind me.

have you ever turned around and told him he is a sack of **** or done the throat slashing sign to him or anything?

Romes
11-16-2006, 07:39 AM
"i don't know if that stuff is true, but i really hope there is a heaven and hell, just so that OJ can go to hell. he's the worst human ever...not as a figure of speech, he's literally the worst human being ever" - jim rome

Its hard to disagree with JR on this one.

unpaid_bills
11-16-2006, 08:51 AM

Great point, really havent heard anything from the Bills.
Pretty sad when your organization is best known for Wide Right, Music City Miracle and the OJ mess. What a crock. One of our best players is an alleged killer and our best team gets killed.

Bill Cody
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
One of our best players is an alleged killer and our best team gets killed.

He's not alleged. DNA PROVED he was the murderer. The chances that he wasn't are 3.6 BILLION to one. But that wasn't enough for the almost all black jury that decided all the 14 blood samples discovered at the scene were planted by the LAPD or that it really wasn't OJ and Nicole's blood all over Simpson's car, clothes and home. Somewhat in their defense DNA was fairly new at the time of the trial so it may have been less compelling to people that didn't want to face the ugly truth, and blacks have been treated poorly by police quite often. BUT today DNA is widely understood and accepted and it would have been a real longshot to try and put an entire police department on trial for conspiracy, which is basically what OJ's lawyers did. Today that trial would take a week and the jury, even if it was all black, would take an hour to convict. So don't call him alleged, he ain't alleged. He's a proven murderer.

But I'll tell you, this book deal is almost as disgusting as the killings themselves in terms of disrespecting the victims families. Obviously the man has no shame whatsoever. Truly incredible.

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Best rb they ever had, so you can't remove the name & #. Just stop talking about him..and don't buy the book.

If he can take two peoples lives and get away with it. I'm sure we could take his name off our wall and get away with it.

Michael82
11-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Apparently they said that he's going to spend all the book money as far as he gets it so the families can't touch it. :ill:

unpaid_bills
11-16-2006, 09:56 PM
He's not alleged. DNA PROVED he was the murderer. The chances that he wasn't are 3.6 BILLION to one. But that wasn't enough for the almost all black jury that decided all the 14 blood samples discovered at the scene were planted by the LAPD or that it really wasn't OJ and Nicole's blood all over Simpson's car, clothes and home. Somewhat in their defense DNA was fairly new at the time of the trial so it may have been less compelling to people that didn't want to face the ugly truth, and blacks have been treated poorly by police quite often. BUT today DNA is widely understood and accepted and it would have been a real longshot to try and put an entire police department on trial for conspiracy, which is basically what OJ's lawyers did. Today that trial would take a week and the jury, even if it was all black, would take an hour to convict. So don't call him alleged, he ain't alleged. He's a proven murderer.

But I'll tell you, this book deal is almost as disgusting as the killings themselves in terms of disrespecting the victims families. Obviously the man has no shame whatsoever. Truly incredible.

I hear you. The whole thing was a circus. By alleged I meant not convicted. I did not say he was not guilty. He has to live with that on his conscience. Anyone who buys the book or watches the show should feel just as bad -- pure garbage. I would rather watch the Bills offense. :candle:

GFLuNEEDit
11-16-2006, 10:11 PM

That jury would have found him not guilty if there was a video tape of the murder.

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Apparently they said that he's going to spend all the book money as far as he gets it so the families can't touch it. :ill:

I almost groaned you, but then I realized you are telling the truth. Grr, angers me. :(

BidsJr
11-16-2006, 10:19 PM
I'll be damned.

More than likely yes.

Bill Cody
11-17-2006, 08:35 AM
That jury would have found him not guilty if there was a video tape of the murder.

True. Typical response: "I think Mark Furmann dubbed OJ into the tape instead of showing the real killer".