X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Detroit Lions are NOT visiting with Mike Peterson

Lions | Not Meeting With Peterson? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    15:29 PT: DetroitLions.com reports the Detroit Lions have denied an earlier story that said they were meeting with free agent LB Mike Peterson (Colts).

Lions | More On Bly - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    15:30 PT: DetroitLions.com reports the Detroit Lions and free agent CB Dre' Bly (Rams) are having dinner Friday night. Bly met with coach Steve Mariucci Friday afternoon and is expected to take a tour of Ford Field Friday night. Bly will remain in Detroit overnight and undergo a physical Saturday morning. "The fact that he (Bly) came out today shows that he has a lot of interest," executive vice president and COO Tom Lewand said. "He is one of the top free agents available and there are many teams that want to talk with him." Lewand confirmed that the two parties did discuss finances, but no deals were imminent.
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Excellent news with Peterson.

I don't see the Lions needing a whole lot on the D side of the ball with their strong Dline. They gave us a run for our money.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Brian H
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Nov 2002

Hes all ours now!!!!!!!!
      ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I don't know about "all ours now" but I think there's a good chance he'll be a Bill.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
        X