PDA

View Full Version : If we had Charlie Frye....

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 08:41 PM
we'd be contending for a Wild Card spot right now.instead,we have Just Pathetic,a QB that our coaching staff has zero confidence in. :ill:

Michael82
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
:rolleyes:

3rdn1
11-15-2006, 08:50 PM
if u werent a moron we would not read your statements like that. im sure the browns are going to the play offs.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
if u werent a moron we would not read your statements like that. im sure the browns are going to the play offs.

i'm just accomodating to the Lickers.any time i mention a QB,the ******s think i'm making a comparison.well....cleveland is worse off than we are.

Tatonka
11-15-2006, 09:08 PM
"if i only had a brain..."

3rdn1
11-15-2006, 09:08 PM
i'm just accomodating to the Lickers.any time i mention a QB,the ******s think i'm making a comparison.well....cleveland is worse off than we are.

So why would u compare the 2 they suck we suck i sure that DJ and co. would make a change if it were just that simple.:bigwave:

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 09:12 PM
"if i only had a brain..."

isn't there another team that you want to root for? :rolleyes:

OpIv37
11-15-2006, 09:53 PM
dude, you're on crack. I'm frustrated with JP, but if you honestly think Charlie Frye would get us into the playoffs behind this **** OL you're dead wrong.

JP has been pretty bad, but he's far from the only problem this team has.

Mr. Pink
11-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Cleveland was as pathetic early in the year because they had a DUMBASS as an OC in Maurice Carthon. He resigned/got fired and without him the offense is opened up, looks MUCH better and the Browns are 2-1 since his ousting.

Victories over the Jets and Falcons with a close lose on the road to the Chargers.

So I wouldn't say they're worse off than the Bills.

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 09:55 PM
I see more out of Frye than I do out of Losman.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 10:02 PM
dude, you're on crack. I'm frustrated with JP, but if you honestly think Charlie Frye would get us into the playoffs behind this **** OL you're dead wrong.

JP has been pretty bad, but he's far from the only problem this team has.

read it again,Op.i didn't say he would get us in the playoffs.i said we'd be CONTENDING for a Wild Card spot.the Browns OL isn't that great either.they're WR's aren't any more better than ours.yeah...he's tossed a few more INT's than losman but i've seen about 4 Browns games and i see more potential in him than i do with losman.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Cleveland was as pathetic early in the year because they had a DUMBASS as an OC in Maurice Carthon. He resigned/got fired and without him the offense is opened up, looks MUCH better and the Browns are 2-1 since his ousting.

Victories over the Jets and Falcons with a close lose on the road to the Chargers.

i agree. :up:

OpIv37
11-15-2006, 10:06 PM
read it again,Op.i didn't say he would get us in the playoffs.i said we'd be CONTENDING for a Wild Card spot.the Browns OL isn't that great either.they're WR's aren't any more better than ours.yeah...he's tossed a few more INT's than losman but i've seen about 4 Browns games and i see more potential in him than i do with losman.

honestly, behind our line I don't think he'd look much better. Add a few INT's to the GB game and we lose, add a few INT's to the Indy game and it's a blowout.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2006, 10:20 PM
honestly, behind our line I don't think he'd look much better. Add a few INT's to the GB game and we lose, add a few INT's to the Indy game and it's a blowout.

Op,like i said before,cleveland's OL isn't that great.this kid has played with great poise despite some of the setbacks that he has had.(sacks and INT's)if you saw any Browns games,you would see what i mean.

GFLuNEEDit
11-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I have watched some Browns games and Frye makes some great improvised plays when his protection breaks down.

jmb1099
11-16-2006, 12:58 AM
we'd be contending for a Wild Card spot right now.instead,we have Just Pathetic,a QB that our coaching staff has zero confidence in. :ill:
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/602/602__image_09.jpg

ddaryl
11-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Is there any intellligent reasoning to beating this horse for the rest of the season.

The Bills are rebuilding and JP is going ot get the rest of the season or most of it regardless of outcome.

accept it, and/or tune back into the Bills when JP is no longer the QB

The_Philster
11-16-2006, 04:31 AM
Is there any intellligent reasoning to beating this horse for the rest of the season.

The Bills are rebuilding and JP is going ot get the rest of the season or most of it regardless of outcome.

No...there isn't. It's just that some people feel it's their job to bring down intelligent discussion and replace it with name-calling, dishonesty, and moronic posts

Night Train
11-16-2006, 05:25 AM
If we had Charlie Frye, we'd have the same record as we do now.

X-Era
11-16-2006, 06:51 AM

It went from Leinhart, to Romo, now to Frye.

I told you, haters like the flavor of the week and dont have the balls to stick with one guy.

Doesnt matter who we have on this team as our QB, he will fail at times, and clowny haters will flip through that weeks stats sheets and say we should have gotten _____

Its actually frikkin hilarious how ridiculous these posts are.

SquishDaFish
11-16-2006, 07:19 AM

That would be years from now.

M
11-16-2006, 07:50 AM
Charlie who?

ICE74129
11-16-2006, 08:01 AM

Let see, Both have a 3-6 record. The browns under Frye only have 10 more points scored than Buffalo.

Again, your hate filled spam has no credibility.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2006, 08:07 AM

They are JUST as bad. How bout that?

Lee-83
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
no, if we had a o-line we'd be competing

Saratoga Slim
11-16-2006, 08:25 AM
If the Bills had Charlie Frye and the Browns had JP........the haters would be *****ing about Charlie and wishing for JP. We've got who we've got at the moment, live with it. This conversation is played out and meaningless at this point. Save it for the offseason, when there's actually a decision to be made.

X-Era
11-16-2006, 03:52 PM

Somethings telling me that the 2nd league leading guy at interceptions would NOT have us in the playoffs.

Furthermore, you would be DESTROYING him if he were on the Bills.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Let see, Both have a 3-6 record. The browns under Frye only have 10 more points scored than Buffalo.

have you even seen ONE Browns game?cleveland is worse off than we are.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 07:14 PM
That would be years from now.

he'll fly the coop when his contract is up.he'll go to another team,play pathetic,and never be heard from again.just like rob johnson.....

X-Era
11-16-2006, 07:29 PM

Again, your hate filled spam has no credibility.

Could have used your support on my other post as well, got hijacked by the hater humpers short bus

SABURZFAN
11-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Could have used your support on my other post as well, got hijacked by the hater humpers short bus

:roflmao:

:lolpoint: JustPathetic era