• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Do You Still Believe?

I still believe we will have an awesome season, tho we are not quite ready for the playoffs.

Our strengths from last nights game far out weigh the weakness of our D. We should be able to put up big scores and with a little luck and a few breaks, the D will not loose us too many games.

What do you think TD has up his sleeve? IMO, he did not build this dynamite O up to have our D fall like they did last night. I'm still waiting for another surprise move from him.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Quizlet2002
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Hmm

Yah- I do think we are playoff ready. When Bledsoe left the game it was 14-13. They kept Culpepper in to rack up the score against our 2nd-string defense. All-in-all we still only lost by 3 or 5 if you dont count that dumb safety. I was just waiting for them to punt to Morris or Clements and have them run it back to win...damn vikings

Put it this way guys--- Ravens (won SB) went 0-4 in pre-season... Patriots (won SB) went like 1-3 in pre-season

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I still think the fins are the team to beat and they are playing lousier than we are. I'm sticking w/ 9-7 or better
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mackey789
        • Jul 2002

during our superbowl years we never had a winning preseason, in fact i think a couple of the years we didnt win any games, the score doesnt matter, were not exposing our playbook or anything.....but we do need help on the d-line, bigtime

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I'm not worried about the preseason record but I am worried about the D-Line....I still believe we can make at least 8-8 or 9-7 though. If we can get some D-Line help that can do the job, maybe even 10-6
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I'm sticking with my call of 9-7. I don't think that will win the division or qualify for a wild card berth though.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• standingbuffalo43
              its ALIVE!
              • Jul 2002

preseason is meaningless...
              dont read too much into how teams look at this point...

keep that in mind
              Try not!
              DO...
              or do not...
              there is no try...

~Yoda

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Will keep that in mind SB40.

I'm not looking at our record, I was factoring the abysmal display by the D in the past couple of preseason games.

This will be a harder year than ever to get a wild card berth due to the realignment of the divisions. 9-7 won't get it done.
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• HenryRules
                  • Jul 2002

Since Drew's signing I've thought a lot of people have created unreasonable expectations for the team. I've said 7-9 all along, but if Chidi signs along with the addition of Price, that might change to 8-8 or 9-7.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

i'm still looking for .500 or better! I STILL BELIEVE!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                      • Jul 2002

8-8, maybe 9-7 if the injury bug doesn't set up geosynchronis orbit around our Bills. Regardless, should be fun. Thanks Log, Wys, Typo, Doze et all for providing the forum.

Comment

• StillLurkin
                        • Jul 2002

NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER GIVE UP

I Still Believe
                        Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

I believe we can do 500, even better if we get someone to step up on the DL
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                          X