PDA

View Full Version : Bills offense last 5 games

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 12:29 AM
After subtracting TDs scored by the defense or special teams.

And subtracting FGs scored when the offense either loses yards or gains zero yds, after the defense or special teams put them in field goal range.....

The offense has scored:
vs Chic 7
vs Det 14
vs NE 6
vs GB 17
vs indy 6

For a total of 50 points

To make it worse....

In their big game vs GB here are the drives....
2nd qrt 19 yard FG drive after a 61 yrd kickoff return
4th qrt 33 yrd drive ...broken coverage td pass to Evans
4th qrt 27 yard Td drive consisting of 3 runs after a 71 yard int return that put GB out of the game.
It looked like the deflated GB defense let Buffalo walk in.

At Chicago only scoring drive, started with 2:44 left in the 4th at the Chicago 42 during mop up time.

This offense is averaging 10 points a game in the last 5 games including the garbage points !

One TD drive over 50 yards by the offense in 5 games.

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Without Favre virtually giving the GB game away the Bills would be on a 5 game losing streak.

Look for the Bills to completely go into the tank if they lose to a team like Houston.

jamze132
11-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Without Favre virtually giving the GB game away the Bills would be on a 5 game losing streak.

Look for the Bills to completely go into the tank if they lose to a team like Houston.
If we lose to the Texans, a lot of people will be calling for the clipboard holders head.

Personally, I would love to win.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-17-2006, 06:12 AM
After subtracting TDs scored by the defense or special teams.

And subtracting FGs scored when the offense either loses yards or gains zero yds, after the defense or special teams put them in field goal range.....

The offense has scored:
vs Chic 7
vs Det 14
vs NE 6
vs GB 17
vs indy 6

For a total of 50 points

To make it worse....

In their big game vs GB here are the drives....
2nd qrt 19 yard FG drive after a 61 yrd kickoff return
4th qrt 33 yrd drive ...broken coverage td pass to Evans
4th qrt 27 yard Td drive consisting of 3 runs after a 71 yard int return that put GB out of the game.
It looked like the deflated GB defense let Buffalo walk in.

At Chicago only scoring drive, started with 2:44 left in the 4th at the Chicago 42 during mop up time.

This offense is averaging 10 points a game in the last 5 games including the garbage points !

One TD drive over 50 yards by the offense in 5 games.

and your point is what? That the offense sucks? You have an amzing grasp of the painfully obvious.

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 07:42 AM
and your point is what? That the offense sucks? You have an amzing grasp of the painfully obvious.

I think you miss the point that I'm making.
But that's ok.

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 07:45 AM
If we lose to the Texans, a lot of people will be calling for the clipboard holders head.

Personally, I would love to win.

I think if they lose this one we'll see an end to the calm demeanor after the game.

And we might start seeing some changes.

BlackMetalNinja
11-17-2006, 08:15 AM
This is getting rediculous thats like saying we're only going to count TDs scored in the 3rd quarter of games playing during a full moon in months ending in BER while on the road in a stadium with natural grass...

Yeah, we're aware the offense isn't very good, I hope you feel better for having broken it down so thoroughly though! :up:

JJamezz
11-17-2006, 08:33 AM
This is getting rediculous thats like saying we're only going to count TDs scored in the 3rd quarter of games playing during a full moon in months ending in BER while on the road in a stadium with natural grass...

Yeah, we're aware the offense isn't very good, I hope you feel better for having broken it down so thoroughly though! :up:

I don't see it that way at all.. This isn't like some statistical rant from Wys, 'if you take away McGahee's longest run...' crap..

I think the purpose of this post is to illustrate just how putrid the offense has been, something that isn't as obvious in the final scores.

I think the bottom line is, if you have to count on defensive & ST scores to win games, or in our case SCORE IN DOUBLE DIGITS, that is absolutely f**king pathetic.

justasportsfan
11-17-2006, 08:59 AM
His point is, it's all **'s fault. He should be blocking, running the ball , catching while playing qb. GFLuNEEDit is right on. Every qb who can't do it all blow.