• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

McNally is getting canned!

Just listened to **'s presser.

He commented that in week 9 they are still making mistakes in pass protection.

He then says that if he was allowed to discuss the problems it would be clear.

Sounds like Dick, and now the team realize that the pass protection problems are stupid mistakes and that its a very unacceptable situation. Doesnt bode well for McNally.

I bet hes gone, and It also adds even more fuel to the fire that Marv and Co will finally make serious moves to improve the line.

Ive heard various Bills personnel comment on mediocrity in the line play over the years, but really never to the point of saying that the mistakes were blatant and just stupid, and that its apparent that they are still happening.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: McNally is getting canned!

if anything,they need to get rid of our lousy QB.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      if anything,they need to get rid of our lousy QB.
      Stick to your guns, or better yet go root for the sabres more.

Comment

• Statman
        • Oct 2003

It can't possibly be McNally, he's one of the best OL coaches in the league. Don't you remember.
        Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Statman
          It can't possibly be McNally, he's one of the best OL coaches in the league. Don't you remember.
          I say its both. Mcnally sucks and the talent sucks. Tackle, two guards and a new OL coach this offseason

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

The title of this thread is very misleading. I thought it was breaking news.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
              The title of this thread is very misleading. I thought it was breaking news.
              exactly. People read a lot into these things lately and coming up with their own conclusion. What was exactly meant by Jauron when he said that is that our punter needs to get better. How anyone couldn't see that is beyond me.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

This talented veteran OL has been playing together for years. Strange they are making the same old mistakes after all this time.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  exactly. People read a lot into these things lately and coming up with their own conclusion. What was exactly meant by Jauron when he said that is that our punter needs to get better. How anyone couldn't see that is beyond me.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

just another case of ** ERA excited and creating controversy at the thought of any part of the offense other than our immaculate QB getting replaced.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      Why? Because McNally leaves NYG and the line gets better. he comes here and regardless of the picks our OL sucks. How is it other teams can seem to field 5th round Tackles etc and have productive lines, but buffalo can't?

Its time to find a new OL coach and 3 new linemen to go with him.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                        Why? Because McNally leaves NYG and the line gets better. he comes here and regardless of the picks our OL sucks. How is it other teams can seem to field 5th round Tackles etc and have productive lines, but buffalo can't?

Please don't tell me you didn't pick up on his sarcasm. A better punter?
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

I agree. Let's bring back Christie while we're at it
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Comment

• Elminster
                              #1 Kelsay Fan
                              • Oct 2006

Yeah...how come the Patsie's 7th round tackle(O'Callaghan, is it?) is doing well and ours is mediocre so far? They probably have similiar talent levels...so what's the move obvious difference? Coaching...and, yes, the Giants line is a lot better than it was just a few short years ago, and the process happened shortly after McNally left. Curious how these things happen....we bring in former-Steelers GM Tom Donahoe, and the Steelers mysteriously draft better. We bring in former Steelers offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey, and the Steeler offense all of a sudden becomes good. I see the same trend happening with McNally....and that trends with us realizing we bought a lemon and offing them...
                              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

Working...
                              X