PDA

View Full Version : I think we should give #7 the next 5 years to develop.

Patrick76777
11-17-2006, 07:53 AM
Sometimes it takes that long. And I知 willing to sacrifice the next 5 seasons on the chance I might be right! And if I知 wrong and he is a bad QB, it痴 only 5 years.

I mean really, who cares about the other 52 players, the draft picks, the owner, the GM and the fans! After all, the only thing that really matters is the maturation of #7.

Imagine what the feeling will be in 2010 when the light bulb goes off and we have ton of talent around him from all of those years picking in the top 10 of the draft. They値l be no stopping us.

The only issue will be convincing the players entering FA to stick around and bear with us through the 5 year, #7 maturation process.

ICE74129
11-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Sometimes it takes that long. And I知 willing to sacrifice the next 5 seasons on the chance I might be right! And if I知 wrong and he is a bad QB, it痴 only 5 years.

I mean really, who cares about the other 52 players, the draft picks, the owner, the GM and the fans! After all, the only thing that really matters is the maturation of #7.

Imagine what the feeling will be in 2010 when the light bulb goes off and we have ton of talent around him from all of those years picking in the top 10 of the draft. They値l be no stopping us.

The only issue will be convincing the players entering FA to stick around and bear with us through the 5 year, #7 maturation process.

Good for you! See we have given you over 15,000 posts to develop and you still haven't gotten there yet, but we are sticking with you.

Bufftp
11-17-2006, 09:17 AM

Excellent Plan Patrick. I hope Marv listens to you.

Earthquake Enyart
11-17-2006, 09:26 AM
I think we should pass on all the big name QB's in the draft too. Don't want to intimidate **.

Patrick76777
11-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I think we should pass on all the big name QB's in the draft too. Don't want to intimidate **.

Or hurt his feelings. God Forbid. How's a QB supposed to develop with all of that pressure.

the REAL Rudeman
11-17-2006, 10:18 AM
Where's the groan gang? ***kn ******s.

BAM
11-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Why is **'s name in the bad word filter? lol

patmoran2006
11-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Or for the next 5 years, we can just run the ball 90% of the time and play to not get blown out.. Dont want to put any pressure on J-Loss to make plays.

Even if we're losing in the second half. but hey, at least he wont turn the ball over.

Bill Cody
11-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Or for the next 5 years, we can just run the ball 90% of the time and play to not get blown out.. Dont want to put any pressure on J-Loss to make plays.

Even if we're losing in the second half. but hey, at least he wont turn the ball over.

LMFAO

jamze132
11-17-2006, 02:55 PM

That is truelly funny! Good one!

jamze132
11-17-2006, 02:56 PM

Another funny one! not sure I agree though, but still funny as hell!

jamze132
11-17-2006, 02:58 PM
You guys are killing me. I am supposed to be supporting our Qb but instead I am laughing my ass off! Thanks

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Why is **'s name in the bad word filter? lol

he's so bad that i think they're finally seeing it. :up:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 03:03 PM

run that play clock down to one second to milk all the time that we can too.those 3 and outs will tired a defense out REAL quick.

DynaPaul
11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Only 5 years? It takes at least 10 years to develop a QB. Look how long it took Brett Favre.

chernobylwraiths
11-17-2006, 03:55 PM

You sure that's enough? I think some QBs really don't develop until their 8th or 9th year.

LtBillsFan66
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
I look forward to ** leading us to close losses in the next 5 years!

Inetpub
11-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Really,

Its not like you guys have anything to do in the next 5 years. Really what can happen in 5 years? My son will be 9, I'll probably have another 2 kids by then and maybe a career change. But thats about it. Thats not much of my life to cheer on a QUALITY QB such **. Im going to give the kid a lifetime. I'll be supporting him 120% all the way! Might even see if I can put all my life savings into ** Flakes. Thats a guaranteed money maker for the next 25 years. I suggest you guys all do the same and put your life savings into ** Flakes. They are the cereal of the future!

The_Philster
11-17-2006, 05:03 PM
It's threads like these that are the problem. I think there are only a few willing to give J P next year as well as this to show us something...most of us are only giving him the season...but hey, why let facts and common sense get in the way of hatred and stupidity?

Bling
11-17-2006, 05:26 PM
This is by far the greatest thread ever created on BZ. Easily Hall of Fame, and TOTY honors.

SquishDaFish
11-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Its a THREAD Bling. Say it with me THREAD! You my friend are one of the top 3 worst POSTERS of the year.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 07:25 PM
I look forward to ** leading us to close losses in the next 5 years!

the next 5 games could be possible.

G. Host
11-17-2006, 10:47 PM
You sure that's enough? I think some QBs really don't develop until their 8th or 9th year.
Didn't Gannon only develop after like 12 years? Of course going thru multiple teams will help development so when http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/182-1163825812.gif is done developing maybe he will come back after someone else has trained hiim.

feelthepain
11-18-2006, 12:18 AM
It didn't take Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Donavan McNabb, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady......or many, many, many other very good NFL QB's 5 years to develop, why?? Cause you either have it or you don't and time won't fix that. Anyone watching your QB sees no week to week improvement. The more time he plays the eaiser the reads should become, the slower the game becomes. Sure you still make mistakes, but you also improve. How many games this season does he have under 150 yards passing?? I think it's close to the number of INT's he has this year....that's sad. He could become a good QB, but at this point it aint lookin good at all.

Inetpub
11-18-2006, 01:02 AM
Its a THREAD Bling. Say it with me THREAD! You my friend are one of the top 3 worst POSTERS of the year.
Thats a group you know alot about since your the WORST POSTER of the year with Philster.

Inetpub
11-18-2006, 01:03 AM
Didn't Gannon only develop after like 12 years? Of course going thru multiple teams will help development so when http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/182-1163825812.gif is done developing maybe he will come back after someone else has trained hiim.

Or we could go through another series of coaches and have ******* use his 8th year rookie year excuse.

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2006, 01:51 AM
This thread is a poor attempt at humor.

The_Philster
11-18-2006, 03:09 AM
Thats a group you know alot about since your the WORST POSTER of the year with Philster.
drop the attacks there, bub...just because you can't handle the facts about stuff

Bling
11-18-2006, 08:52 AM

If you want to be respected as a legit poster, please refrain from the personal attacks. Personal attacks like these can lead to warnings, suspensions and bans. We enjoy your presence here at billszone, and hope you can hold a conversation without making an unneccessary comment like this in the future.

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 10:03 AM
drop the attacks there, bub...just because you can't handle the facts about stuff

if you're going to sit there and try to reprimand somebody,why don't you address ALL parties?instead of people who don't agree with you.

SquishDaFish
11-18-2006, 08:12 PM
First off I didnt attack anyone Sabs/Bling. So go preach somewhere else.

Bling
11-18-2006, 09:54 PM

Say it again, and we'll see if it really is a personal attack.

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 10:15 PM

first of all,this post calls me out and for what reason,i have no idea.second,you called Bling one of the top 3 worst posters,which to me sounds as if you're attacking Bling.granted,me and Bling don't see eye to eye about things but i believe it is YOU attacking Bling.but since you're in tight with the Lickers,i suppose you get a free pass.

in fact,let's get all of this crap out in the open.it's funny how a Mod makes accusations about me arguing with Bills fans since we suck but really hasn't looked into the facts that the guy licking his nutsack with a Thanks is actually the one who is arguing with everybody who doesn't agree with him.i guess when you tailgate with the Mods and other posters,you get a free pass to do anything at will.it's funny how they can't practice what they preach and resort to doing the same thing in their negs and PM's.it's all a bunch of BS.