I think we should give #7 the next 5 years to develop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

I think we should give #7 the next 5 years to develop.

Sometimes it takes that long. And I’m willing to sacrifice the next 5 seasons on the chance I might be right! And if I’m wrong and he is a bad QB, it’s only 5 years.

I mean really, who cares about the other 52 players, the draft picks, the owner, the GM and the fans! After all, the only thing that really matters is the maturation of #7.

Imagine what the feeling will be in 2010 when the light bulb goes off and we have ton of talent around him from all of those years picking in the top 10 of the draft. They’ll be no stopping us.

The only issue will be convincing the players entering FA to stick around and bear with us through the 5 year, #7 maturation process.
    Resign our own guys!
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: I think we should give #7 the next 5 years to develop.

Originally posted by Patrick76777
    Sometimes it takes that long. And I’m willing to sacrifice the next 5 seasons on the chance I might be right! And if I’m wrong and he is a bad QB, it’s only 5 years.

I mean really, who cares about the other 52 players, the draft picks, the owner, the GM and the fans! After all, the only thing that really matters is the maturation of #7.

Imagine what the feeling will be in 2010 when the light bulb goes off and we have ton of talent around him from all of those years picking in the top 10 of the draft. They’ll be no stopping us.

The only issue will be convincing the players entering FA to stick around and bear with us through the 5 year, #7 maturation process.
    Good for you! See we have given you over 15,000 posts to develop and you still haven't gotten there yet, but we are sticking with you.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Excellent Plan Patrick. I hope Marv listens to you.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

I think we should pass on all the big name QB's in the draft too. Don't want to intimidate **.

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          I think we should pass on all the big name QB's in the draft too. Don't want to intimidate **.

Or hurt his feelings. God Forbid. How's a QB supposed to develop with all of that pressure.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
            • Jul 2002

Where's the groan gang? ***kn ******s.
            I solve problems with violence.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Why is **'s name in the bad word filter? lol

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Or for the next 5 years, we can just run the ball 90% of the time and play to not get blown out.. Dont want to put any pressure on J-Loss to make plays.

Even if we're losing in the second half. but hey, at least he wont turn the ball over.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  Or for the next 5 years, we can just run the ball 90% of the time and play to not get blown out.. Dont want to put any pressure on J-Loss to make plays.

Even if we're losing in the second half. but hey, at least he wont turn the ball over.
                  LMFAO

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

That is truelly funny! Good one!

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Another funny one! not sure I agree though, but still funny as hell!

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

You guys are killing me. I am supposed to be supporting our Qb but instead I am laughing my ass off! Thanks

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                          Why is **'s name in the bad word filter? lol

he's so bad that i think they're finally seeing it.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

run that play clock down to one second to milk all the time that we can too.those 3 and outs will tired a defense out REAL quick.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Only 5 years? It takes at least 10 years to develop a QB. Look how long it took Brett Favre.

Comment

Working...
                              X