• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

This Past Game Makes You FURIOUS About the O-Line

I was so raving mad, because I think J-P is slowly getting it, and more often than not, when he completed those 8 passes, he got CLOCKED EACH TIME he threw! I specifically remember seeing J-P on his ASS after he threw the ball almost everytime! THAT is just rediculous, and this LINE is what should be the victim of the hating around here, the O-line is the reason why J-P is not progressing as much as he should, its why he can't read defenses for more than 2 seconds, it's why the coaches don't trust the passing game.
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Re: This Past Game Makes You FURIOUS About the O-Line

Originally posted by raphael120
    I was so raving mad, because I think J-P is slowly getting it, and more often than not, when he completed those 8 passes, he got CLOCKED EACH TIME he threw! I specifically remember seeing J-P on his ASS after he threw the ball almost everytime! THAT is just rediculous, and this LINE is what should be the victim of the hating around here, the O-line is the reason why J-P is not progressing as much as he should, its why he can't read defenses for more than 2 seconds, it's why the coaches don't trust the passing game.
    So to sum up what you are saying...

The O-line sucks and is screwing ** over.

I would agree

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

did you just watch the game?
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

nah, im just making a point that there is NO threads here criticising the line, and everyone is complainin about the whole rippin on **, so im starting a discussion about the bad Oline play. lets take this further. who do you think made some good plays? did preston play better than villarreal? just interested to know who made some plays and who whiffed majorly.

discuss

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

It would be lovely to read a discussion on the OLINE exclusively!!!!

GREAT idea!!!!
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

what do you expect when it's been neglected for years?
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
              Senior Zoner
              • Oct 2006

nah, im just making a point that there is NO threads here criticising the line, and everyone is complainin about the whole rippin on **, so im starting a discussion about the bad Oline play. lets take this further. who do you think made some good plays? did preston play better than villarreal? just interested to know who made some plays and who whiffed majorly.

discuss
              What have you been reading ?
              That excuse has been used a billion times on this forum by his groupies.

Do you think you are the first to break out that lame b*llsh** ?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

The Bills' O-line has been well below average since Fina left. We finally have a good LT who isn't injured half the season and we have a decent center. The rest of the line needs serious upgrading! We have to stop trying to re-tread these failures.
                Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 11-19-2006, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

We're both seeing the same thing. To be fair, ** could be doing more.. But the OL isn't helping at ALL, and to be honest I'm surprised ** has done as well as he has behind our **** OL.

Comment

Working...
                  X