PDA

View Full Version : "we" know our qb sucks................

The last buffalo fan
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
But can we start threads or post on them, with more useful information?? Just like several zoner said, there are more people to blame, than just our qb. So, why not start to talk about everybody else level of play.

I'm behind our qb, but I'm not blind, so if you feel you can add some positive **** to this thread, let's do it.

chernobylwraiths
11-17-2006, 05:44 PM
This team would not be that great even if we had a very good QB. I hope the front office looks to upgrade the offensive line but I am starting to lose a little faith in the FO too. The FA pickups haven't done a whole lot to help the team IMO. Fowler and Reyes have not done much to help the line even though Reyes was a late FA pickup and probably wasn't expected to. Royal seems to drop the ball more than Josh Reed. We paid some of these FAs too much to just drop after one year (Price, Reed, Royal, etc.) and Tripplet has been somewhat invisible. I know a DT isn't supposed to be seen much but teams are basically gashing us with the run. Our draft picks, even though they have played OK haven't made many if any difference making plays. I want to see Youboty on the field too, K. Thomas doesn't seem able to catch a cold.

The last buffalo fan
11-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm now worried about our offensive cordinator, he could be the next Martz, but just like Dumplarky and Gilbridge, doesn't seem able to use our rb and wr on short routes, when you have nothing down the field, or when the rival's defense is in almost every play at our damn backyard. Look what Manning, Brady and Pennington did to our aggresive style of defense. I just cant believe it.

Night Train
11-17-2006, 06:41 PM
I welcome the J P Sucks threads 48 times a day. It reminds me that I'm NOT the biggest loser on this message board.

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 08:19 PM
No you are right, you are not, Billsin05 is.

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Billsin05 is.

who???? :huh:

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 09:48 PM
who???? :huh:

BillsIN05 , the one with the dress.

PECKERWOOD
11-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Anybody have a list of free agents for next offseason?

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 10:14 PM
BillsIN05 , the one with the dress.

doesn't ring a bell.... :idunno:

jimmifli
11-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Do you mean the ones who want off this sinking ship or the ones who won't jump on?

Inetpub
11-18-2006, 12:59 AM
For QB, ** ****** headlines the FA list for next year.

The last buffalo fan
11-18-2006, 09:20 AM
oh well...........................

mybills
11-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Thanks for trying, tlbf. :sadwalk:

mybills
11-18-2006, 10:15 AM
But can we start threads or post on them, with more useful information??
Then again, useless posters don't have useful information. :doh2:

justasportsfan
11-18-2006, 10:36 AM
But can we start threads or post on them, with more useful information?? Just like several zoner said, there are more people to blame, than just our qb. So, why not start to talk about everybody else level of play.

I'm behind our qb, but I'm not blind, so if you feel you can add some positive **** to this thread, let's do it.
Nice try. It's not that easy to get something substantial out of trolls