PDA

View Full Version : he's doing it agin

3rdn1
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
I just read and artical posted on the BZ writin by mark. I have to say i agree with him about 50/50. Which is hard for me being that i realy think he is pretty neg. most of the time. but he as of late has a few good points.

1st. ALL of the ** bashers need to SHUT UP and think be for you speak. Everyone wants the goldenboy and come in and save the bills. commomon this is his 3rd yr and 2nd system.(read artical)

2nd. line play sucks. Mcnally needs to go. I pose this question a few night back. he is a has been. I dont think Kerry Collins was playing with all pro line with gaints.

3rd. how the QB is couched has alot to do with his play. Look at Jake plummer. before kubak went to HC of the texans. our qb couch has Brooks winkie and collins under his belt. HMMMMMMMM.(read artical for more)

4th the talent scouts. we reaily have not had that great of talent as of late.

Disagree.

1st. i think its to eary to judege marv. good or bad.

2nd. i think that the coching staff needs a chance with the expetion of the 2 before mentioned

3rd.i belive we will address the off. this spring. WE HAVE TOO.

GFLuNEEDit
11-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Nope.

They don't need to shut up.

Not at all.

They have some interesting opinions.

Unlike ...it's the offensive line....and therefore nothing ****** does can be criticized.

You don't silence other opinions. To quote Robert Blake "and that's the name of that tune".

SABURZFAN
11-17-2006, 08:11 PM
:popcorn:

GO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain
11-18-2006, 12:07 AM
I just read and artical posted on the BZ writin by mark. I have to say i agree with him about 50/50. Which is hard for me being that i realy think he is pretty neg. most of the time. but he as of late has a few good points.

1st. ALL of the ** bashers need to SHUT UP and think be for you speak. Everyone wants the goldenboy and come in and save the bills. commomon this is his 3rd yr and 2nd system.(read artical)

2nd. line play sucks. Mcnally needs to go. I pose this question a few night back. he is a has been. I dont think Kerry Collins was playing with all pro line with gaints.

3rd. how the QB is couched has alot to do with his play. Look at Jake plummer. before kubak went to HC of the texans. our qb couch has Brooks winkie and collins under his belt. HMMMMMMMM.(read artical for more)

Disagree.

2nd. i think that the coching staff needs a chance with the expetion of the 2 before mentioned

3rd.i belive we will address the off. this spring. WE HAVE TOO.

Hmmm, Joey Harrington was getting no respect from Bill fans when Miami traded for him. Joey was drafted higher, was on a worse team then the Bills has far far far better numbers then LAWSMON and has what...maybe a year or two more experience in this league then LAWSMON. I think at this point your QB's biggest problem is he just can't play at this level, IMO time won't fix it he should have some kinda grasp of the speed at the NFL level by now, your team is not so bad that he should be playing as bad as he's playing. It's starting to hit home and that's why fans are lashing out.

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Hmmm, Joey Harrington was getting no respect from Bill fans when Miami traded for him. Joey was drafted higher, was on a worse team then the Bills has far far far better numbers then LAWSMON and has what...maybe a year or two more experience in this league then LAWSMON. I think at this point your QB's biggest problem is he just can't play at this level, IMO time won't fix it he should have some kinda grasp of the speed at the NFL level by now, your team is not so bad that he should be playing as bad as he's playing. It's starting to hit home and that's why fans are lashing out.

Harrington had how many 1st round WR's to throw to? He had a good RB. ** had a good RB in Willis, and a good WR in Evans, nowhere near as much talent at the skill positions that Joey had. The offensive lines that both QBs played behind suck, and still do.

So do you have faith in Harrington? If so, why are you knocking on ****** when their situations are very similar in comparison? If anything Harrington has had more tools to work with in his short career than ****** has had. So if your going to point out Bills fans that bashed Harrington and call it unjust, dont turn around and do it to our QB.

feelthepain
11-18-2006, 02:33 AM
Harrington had how many 1st round WR's to throw to? He had a good RB. ** had a good RB in Willis, and a good WR in Evans, nowhere near as much talent at the skill positions that Joey had. The offensive lines that both QBs played behind suck, and still do.

So do you have faith in Harrington? If so, why are you knocking on ****** when their situations are very similar in comparison? If anything Harrington has had more tools to work with in his short career than ****** has had. So if your going to point out Bills fans that bashed Harrington and call it unjust, dont turn around and do it to our QB.

Harrington simply gets it, he may never be elite, but he's far better at reading and reacting in this league then LAWSMON. BTW just because you're drafted at #1 doesn't mean you're worth a #1! The Lions only have 1 of their 3 #1 WR's left because the other two simply suck, so that leaves only one worth a damn to throw to for Joey, when he was their. The Lions are eaisly one of the top 3 worst teams in the league for going on 10 years now.

mybills
11-18-2006, 06:16 AM

Disagree.

When did Marv become a talent scout? :chuckle:

jmb1099
11-18-2006, 06:33 AM
Actually Mark's article said that its impossible to grade ****** accuratley with the current oline...interesting.

Jeff1220
11-18-2006, 09:27 AM
FTP, if you're trying to make a point that Harrington is now a good QB, I think you should hold on. A couple of decent games does not make him a good QB. He has years of sucking and a handful of decent games to show for it. See how it plays out before you change your username to SaviorJoey.

Cntrygal
11-18-2006, 10:27 AM
sidebar

:wave: @ 3rd

How's Mrs 3rd and the little one? We keep getting snow and then it warms up to almost 60 degrees and it all melts. It's playing hell with the start of the ski season. :mad: Of course, it's really helping the moisture content.....

You guys need to come back and visit BEFORE next summer.

~CG

sidebar off

feelthepain
11-18-2006, 11:44 AM
FTP, if you're trying to make a point that Harrington is now a good QB, I think you should hold on. A couple of decent games does not make him a good QB. He has years of sucking and a handful of decent games to show for it. See how it plays out before you change your username to SaviorJoey.

Harrington has over 10,000 yards passing and a really nice 2004 season under his belt. He's shown signs of, if nothing els, being able to be successful in this league. Since he came in as the fins starter he's had good drives and bad drives. It's to be expected considering his comfort level with this team and system. If you put him in your lineup he'd be playing better then what you have now. He understands how to manage the game has a quick release and good pocket presence. Your QB doesn't. Now like I said, he might not ever be elite, but he's doing a nice job for us now.

Tatonka
11-18-2006, 08:18 PM
rofl... joey harrington is your best player..

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 09:56 PM
rofl... joey harrington is your best player..

meanwhile,harrington has almost as many wins as our lousy QB and he's played less games.