PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Tired of Complaining...

jamze132
11-18-2006, 08:25 AM
...about how bad our QB and O-line are playing?

I am. So I would like to point out a few good points about our beloved Bills.

1. Our Special Teams is once again near the top of the NFL in most categories and seem to be getting better each week.

2. Aaron Schobel is actually having a decent season. He has been probably our most reliable lineman defending the pass as well as the run. And I think a big reason he is so streaky is the fact that each week, he has to go up against each teams' best O-lineman. So obviously, he isn't going to get sacks each game. But he has been good.

3. Ko Simpson. This guy is catching on pretty quick. It's debatable whether or not he will be better than Whitner. But the bottom line is that we will have a very strong secondary for years.

There are other good points that Buffalo has, but these are just a few. I was just getting tired of reading nothing but negativity. GO BILLS!

Bling
11-18-2006, 09:06 AM
That's what having a 1 out of 3 chance of winning does to you in a league where you have to win 5 out of 8.

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 09:56 AM

i haven't gotten to the OL yet.how can you be sick and tired of the complaining? :snicker:

mybills
11-18-2006, 10:10 AM
How 'bout that Moorman dude? :bf1:

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 10:19 AM
How 'bout that Moorman dude? :bf1:

he's the team MVP.

jamze132
11-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Moorman has really been a bright spot on this team so far. he has only one touchback so far. That is pretty amazing.

SABURZFAN
11-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Moorman has really been a bright spot on this team so far. he has only one touchback so far. That is pretty amazing.

not to mention that about a 1/3 of his punts are inside the 20. :up:

PECKERWOOD
11-19-2006, 01:41 AM

I am. So I would like to point out a few good points about our beloved Bills.

1. Our Special Teams is once again near the top of the NFL in most categories and seem to be getting better each week.

2. Aaron Schobel is actually having a decent season. He has been probably our most reliable lineman defending the pass as well as the run. And I think a big reason he is so streaky is the fact that each week, he has to go up against each teams' best O-lineman. So obviously, he isn't going to get sacks each game. But he has been good.

3. Ko Simpson. This guy is catching on pretty quick. It's debatable whether or not he will be better than Whitner. But the bottom line is that we will have a very strong secondary for years.

There are other good points that Buffalo has, but these are just a few. I was just getting tired of reading nothing but negativity. GO BILLS!

Well done Jamze. We could use more posts like yours.

jamze132
11-19-2006, 02:27 AM
Well done Jamze. We could use more posts like yours.
Word!

Historian
11-19-2006, 05:43 AM
I like the fact that we don't run double reverse flea flickers with a halfback option twist on the opponent's 5 yard line anymore.

YardRat
11-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Special teams are solid, and the defense is showing positive growth.

I really think Simpson and Whitner are going to both be All-Pros eventually, and Simpson may turn out to be the better player of the two.

jamze132
11-19-2006, 06:24 AM
I like the fact that we don't run double reverse flea flickers with a halfback option twist on the opponent's 5 yard line anymore.
I agree, but this thread is intended to discuss our bright spots without bringing up sarcastic bright spots. lol