PDA

View Full Version : Texans' Moulds Looks Forward To Buffalo

The_Philster
11-19-2006, 04:02 AM
When Eric Moulds signed with the Houston Texans in April after demanding a trade from Buffalo, he started looking forward to this weekend's game with the Bills.

The meeting of the two 3-6 teams could be more interesting than he imagined. While the receiver has been central to improving the Texans' passing game, his former team has the second-worst passing game in the league.
more (http://keyetv.com/sports/local_story_322192555.html)

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 05:17 AM
second worst passing game in the league but our sorry QB has a great pass rating. :rolleyes:

jamze132
11-19-2006, 06:39 AM
No one can deny what Moulds has meant to Andre Johnson.

Michael82
11-19-2006, 08:41 AM
No one can deny what Moulds has meant to Andre Johnson.
And what he would have meant to Lee Evans. It kills me that he was willing to be the backup to Andre Johnson, on a team just as crappy as the Bills....yet he wouldnt do that here. :sigh:

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 09:57 AM
And what he would have meant to Lee Evans. It kills me that he was willing to be the backup to Andre Johnson, on a team just as crappy as the Bills....yet he wouldnt do that here. :sigh:

let's not forget that there was bad blood last year with moulds.it was best for all parties that it turned out the way it did.

Michael82
11-19-2006, 10:07 AM
let's not forget that there was bad blood last year with moulds.it was best for all parties that it turned out the way it did.
good point. I'm still bitter though. He was one of my favorite Bills, but it got ugly at the end and he had to go. :(

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 10:09 AM
good point. I'm still bitter though. He was one of my favorite Bills, but it got ugly at the end and he had to go. :(

i hated to see him go as well but he wasn't worth the money he was due for this year to make the whole locker room miserable.

The_Philster
11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Yeah...at least we got to talk to him a bit before he left :idunno: