X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills are facing a look-alike opponent

Quarterback ****** ****** vividly remembers the last time the Buffalo Bills played the Houston Texans.

It was last year's regular-season opener, his NFL debut as a starter. The Bills won handily, 22-7, and ****** completed 17 of 28 passes for 170 yards and a touchdown. Buffalo outgained Houston 316-120 in yards, collected five sacks and intercepted Texans quarterback David Carr three times.
    "After that game I was on Cloud 9," ****** recalled for reporters last week. "I said, 'Wow. I finally made it. This is it. I don't know what everyone's talking about. This (NFL thing) is really not that hard.' I've been through some ups and downs, obviously, since that time." more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills are facing a look-alike opponent

looks as if he hasn't gotten his head out of the clouds since.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Yeah John Paul must have been in shock after he started losing since he thought the NFL was easy. I think he is just now finally realizing what it takes to win in the NFL. He needs to get better personally as well he needs some freakin' O-line help.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
        He needs some freakin' O-line help.

that's been said before he got here.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X