X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Texans receiver treats game like a true professional

Wait in the Texans' locker room for Eric Moulds, and it is a good bet that when he arrives, Andre Johnson is not far behind.
    Check out the Texans on the practice field. Look for and find Moulds, and you'll see Johnson.
    Teammates have even joked about it.more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Texans receiver treats game like a true professional

is there anyone on the Bills now that you can say "I am proud to be associated with this team because of the example of this player"

I am not sure there is. The bills have deteriated to a point where it is a failure culture and I cant see any leaders on this team.

I hate to say that, because I will always be a BIlls fan.. it is in my blood.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Moorman, Fletcher...that's about all I can think of right now
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Moulds admits he wants to have a standout performance against the Bills, but not at the expense of a Texans victory.

Classy.
        But I still hope they lose.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X