Hey Haters, did you catch the Marv show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Hey Haters, did you catch the Marv show?

You can bet your ass JP is not only back but starts next year. Marv went out of his way to point out david Carr was not only the #1 overall pick his year out, but just now in his FIFTH (5th) season, he is just now coming on.

Go watch it yourselfs and see. 5th season and just now getting it? hummm this is JP's 3rd but honestly just his 2nd playing wise and we all know how he got screwed over last year. So from marvs comments, and more importantly HOW he said it, I think you can presume JP is the man for some time.

Oh and make sure you see where chris brown comments 'AGAIN JP losman hardly had time to look at his first option, let alone his 2nd or 3rd...'

they know its the OL mostly and I see it being addressed ASAP this offseason.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Hey Haters, did you catch the Marv show?

I saw that and it pissed me off.

If Losman continues to play like he did in the first half today, I'm all for keeping him around.

But if he continues to play like he did the previous five or six games, he should be out of here.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

But if he continues to play like he did the previous five or six games, he should be out of here.
      they should take the handcuff off like they did against the jets and today and just let him play the game.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        they should take the handcuff off like they did against the jets and today and just let him play the game.
        agreed- they're not getting much of an evaluation if they try to make him into a player that he's not and don't take full advantage of Losman's physical abilities.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

I agree.. let him play the game. I'd love to see what would happen if they let him call his own plays for a quarter... what the heck, it would be fun to see~
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
            You can bet your ass JP is not only back but starts next year. Marv went out of his way to point out david Carr was not only the #1 overall pick his year out, but just now in his FIFTH (5th) season, he is just now coming on.

Go watch it yourselfs and see. 5th season and just now getting it? hummm this is JP's 3rd but honestly just his 2nd playing wise and we all know how he got screwed over last year. So from marvs comments, and more importantly HOW he said it, I think you can presume JP is the man for some time.

Oh and make sure you see where chris brown comments 'AGAIN JP losman hardly had time to look at his first option, let alone his 2nd or 3rd...'

there's 6 games left,so we'll see what he does from here on out.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Well, I disagree. The very last play JP looked off the D to his right and than hit Price coming from the left. It was a veteran move in a critical point in the game. The weeks of keeping him in the pocket may of panned out on that play. Look at what a piece of crap Vick is.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
                I agree.. let him play the game. I'd love to see what would happen if they let him call his own plays for a quarter... what the heck, it would be fun to see~
                some gutless wonder just neg reped me for this post.. of course he was gutless and did not say who he was.

Some one pos rep me back up at least 10 points to counter act the gutless negg... I dont mind getting neg reped by someone who is man enough to say who he is!
                In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

some gutless wonder just neg reped me for this post.. of course he was gutless and did not say who he was.

Some one pos rep me back up at least 10 points to counter act the gutless negg... I dont mind getting neg reped by someone who is man enough to say who he is!

i get that all of the time.
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    • Feb 2005

SAB, I've groaned ya before but I've never negged you, and if I did I'd be man enough to say it was me.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Agreed. Let JP play his way.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        Well, I disagree. The very last play JP looked off the D to his right and than hit Price coming from the left. It was a veteran move in a critical point in the game. The weeks of keeping him in the pocket may of panned out on that play. Look at what a piece of crap Vick is.
                        Good point. There were a lot of plays where Losman would have ran last year and this time stepped up in the pocket and scanned the field. It was nice to see.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

SAB, I've groaned ya before but I've never negged you, and if I did I'd be man enough to say it was me.

i never said you did and i never negged anybody without signing the ol' SAB either.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ICE74129

Sure he pointed out that Carr is in his 5th season.

What did you except him to point out ?

That Rivers is starting for the 1st time this year or that Romo ran off 5 solid games in his first 5 starts ?

No he is going to compare Losman favorably to a strubbling QB.

That comes as no shock.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

I like how the thread basically states Marv's long term confidence in Losman in the post game show and some poster rates the thread one star. Good God.

So it's more about being right about Losman sucking than Losman having a good game and maybe turning the corner for the long term ?

This team has a crying need for 2-3 OL, another WR, another TE or 2 and maybe another RB, after reading Wilsons " disappointed " comment of McGahee in Sullys Sunday column. Doesn't look like he'll be getting his $$ here.

Looks like Losman is our QB for the future, so move on to scouting the other actual positions of need on Offense. The Losman dead horse beating is senseless.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X