PDA

View Full Version : This defense is pitiful

mchurchfie
11-19-2006, 01:11 PM
The last thing we need is for to let Moulds and their running back have career days.:down: Our DC needs to have some balls and get more aggressive with some blitzes.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Its about time the Offense won us a game this year. The defense has already won the Bills 3 and should have been 4 more if the Bills O did somethng.

Can't rely on the D to win every game for us.

OpIv37
11-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Typical Bills football. Good teams win by having different units pick up the slack when one unit struggles. The Bills do the opposite- when the struggling offense finally gets it right, the D goes to ****.

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Typical Bills football. Good teams win by having different units pick up the slack when one unit struggles. The Bills do the opposite- when the struggling offense finally gets it right, the D goes to ****.

And that is a reflection of team discipline and motivation.

Who is the one responsible for that?

See sig.

mchurchfie
11-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Carr has hit 19 passes in a row. I think it is time to start sending the blitz a little more.:rolleyes:

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 02:08 PM
The last thing we need is for to let Moulds and their running back have career days.:down: Our DC needs to have some balls and get more aggressive with some blitzes.

I've been saying that the defense sucks.

Where these huge improvemnts are , is beyond me.

jamze132
11-19-2006, 02:11 PM
I have noticed that too over the last couple of years. It is rather annoying.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2006, 02:28 PM
The Bills D gave up 14 points.

The Bills should be winning 17-14.

THATHURMANATOR
11-19-2006, 02:56 PM
The run D was bad again but I loved the secondary play!

Hargrove looks like a good pickup!

Akhippo
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM
We need one DT that is stout. These athletic, quick lineman just seem to run themselves out of the play.
That and if your playing a safety deep, the corners should be able to play on the line of scrimmage and distrupt some timing. Dont have the corners sit off 15 yds and the safetys play deep. That just leads to easy underneath throws and 22 straight completions.

Historian
11-19-2006, 03:21 PM
And that is a reflection of team discipline and motivation.

Who is the one responsible for that?

Each individual.

YardRat
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
This defense is pitiful

Bull****. Outside of two drives, they came up big.

Houston never got inside the Bills forty after their second TD.

That's known as sucking it up, and I'll take it every week.<!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button -->