PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bad time to tell you

Bling
11-19-2006, 01:29 PM
That Houston lets up the most completion percentage in the league? 68%. :snicker: At least Losman can show up against crap.

MikeInRoch
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I agree. He beat the Dolphins this year, too.

Bling
11-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I agree. He beat the Dolphins this year, too.

So football is a team game until it works against you? Then it's JP's game? You guys make no sense sometimes.

OpIv37
11-19-2006, 01:32 PM
who cares? The Bills are rebuilding- all we should expect is for them to beat the teams they're supposed to beat. This is a big confidence builder (if it continues at this pace).

And completion percentage aside, the Texans have had one of the best D's in the NFL over the past month or so.

And JP has struggled against bad pass D's before, so if he's not struggling now, it's a good sign.

Bling
11-19-2006, 01:35 PM
who cares? The Bills are rebuilding- all we should expect is for them to beat the teams they're supposed to beat. This is a big confidence builder (if it continues at this pace).

And completion percentage aside, the Texans have had one of the best D's in the NFL over the past month or so.

And JP has struggled against bad pass D's before, so if he's not struggling now, it's a good sign.

We'll see yo. This is a game you should win, and if you don't, I don't know what to tell you. Losman sounds like he's having a great game.

mchurchfie
11-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Welcome back JP...nice completion to the Houston DB for a TD.:coocoo:

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Welcome back JP...nice completion to the Houston DB for a TD.:coocoo:

He never left. 2 nice throws do not a QB make.

Akhippo
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
He never left. 2 nice throws do not a QB make.

2 Dont, but 1 does. Touchdown.