X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

JP to the haters

See what happens when the OL gives us some protection and they let JP open up the passing game.

What a great game for him. This guy can do it. Like any other QB, you give him the surroundings that he needs to be successful and he will deliver more times then not.

Hats off to JP. Way to shut these losers up.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: JP to the haters

Thread bookmarked for later re-use.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

i"m not impressed by the numbers.. Evans made him look better, though the throws were on the money..

However, I am VERY impressed with his body language and the other things Losman did today. FOR TODAY, lets see it today will become the norm or the exception.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        i"m not impressed by the numbers.. Evans made him look better, though the throws were on the money..

However, I am VERY impressed with his body language and the other things Losman did today. FOR TODAY, lets see it today will become the norm or the exception.
        When your #1 receiver has 265 yards the QB is doing something right!! Maybe Moulds shouldn't have tried to roll JP under the bus!!

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Evans made him look better? Evans didn't throw them perfect passes with the ball 50 yards in the air. Evans didn't even have to slow down one bit or change the angle he was running at. Them were perfect passes.

This is just pure hatred for the guy. No credit even during the best game of his career.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

BS. IF he had what Carr had he'd easily make 400 yds. Eat your crow. As hard as you've been on him you can't even give him this game without being negative? It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so". Wait ,isn't that what you accused some people here before?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so"
              Well, some people want JP to play well for the same reason. This is RJ-Flutie, Drew-whoever, all over again. It's gone beyond the Bills - it's a personal war on "who is right".

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                Well, some people want JP to play well for the same reason. This is RJ-Flutie, Drew-whoever, all over again. It's gone beyond the Bills - it's a personal war on "who is right".
                because these trolls have done nothing but bash JP who is the qb of this team. They will admit in one post that it's not all his fault but go one to write 20 posts that has nothing but " JP sux". This thread alone is proof that it was meant to bash JP and nothing else.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

At worse, this will give him confidence to continue to step up, the respect of his team mates and the coaches, and a warning to the opposition, that things could get ugly if they don't give him some respect. Evans may have made him look good but then JP had to get the ball in his general vicinity for that to happen

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

BS. IF he had what Carr had he'd easily make 400 yds. Eat your crow. As hard as you've been on him you can't even give him this game without being negative? It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so". Wait ,isn't that what you accused some people here before?
                    He did have 12 incompletions. There is no excuse for that.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

because these trolls have done nothing but bash JP who is the qb of this team. They will admit in one post that it's not all his fault but go one to write 20 posts that has nothing but " JP sux". This thread alone is proof that it was meant to bash JP and nothing else.

the 27th ranked defense in the NFL isn't THAT impressive.let's see if he shows consistency against jacksonville next week.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21

See what happens when the OL gives us some protection and they let JP open up the passing game.

What a great game for him. This guy can do it. Like any other QB, you give him the surroundings that he needs to be successful and he will deliver more times then not.

It was nice to see shotgun plays, screens, rollouts and basically using JP's best asset, his legs.

I loved that the coaches trusted him enough to throw on 3rd and short and from the end zone. I love that they finally took the reigns off.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Oct 2006

If you are happy with a game like that once every 3 years, then the Bills have the right QB.

I think you'll be waiting another 3 years to find a defense that lets WRs run that wide open.

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

haters
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

where is The_Philster telling somebody to knock off the name-calling now?oh...he's too busy thanking them.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X