PDA

View Full Version : JP to the haters

BillsFever21
11-19-2006, 03:58 PM
:moon:

See what happens when the OL gives us some protection and they let JP open up the passing game.

What a great game for him. This guy can do it. Like any other QB, you give him the surroundings that he needs to be successful and he will deliver more times then not.

Hats off to JP. Way to shut these losers up.

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Thread bookmarked for later re-use.

patmoran2006
11-19-2006, 04:04 PM
i"m not impressed by the numbers.. Evans made him look better, though the throws were on the money..

However, I am VERY impressed with his body language and the other things Losman did today. FOR TODAY, lets see it today will become the norm or the exception.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2006, 04:09 PM
i"m not impressed by the numbers.. Evans made him look better, though the throws were on the money..

However, I am VERY impressed with his body language and the other things Losman did today. FOR TODAY, lets see it today will become the norm or the exception.

When your #1 receiver has 265 yards the QB is doing something right!! Maybe Moulds shouldn't have tried to roll JP under the bus!!

BillsFever21
11-19-2006, 04:18 PM

Evans made him look better? Evans didn't throw them perfect passes with the ball 50 yards in the air. Evans didn't even have to slow down one bit or change the angle he was running at. Them were perfect passes.

This is just pure hatred for the guy. No credit even during the best game of his career.

justasportsfan
11-19-2006, 04:42 PM
. BS. IF he had what Carr had he'd easily make 400 yds. Eat your crow. As hard as you've been on him you can't even give him this game without being negative? It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so". Wait ,isn't that what you accused some people here before?

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so"

Well, some people want JP to play well for the same reason. This is RJ-Flutie, Drew-whoever, all over again. It's gone beyond the Bills - it's a personal war on "who is right".

justasportsfan
11-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Well, some people want JP to play well for the same reason. This is RJ-Flutie, Drew-whoever, all over again. It's gone beyond the Bills - it's a personal war on "who is right".
because these trolls have done nothing but bash JP who is the qb of this team. They will admit in one post that it's not all his fault but go one to write 20 posts that has nothing but " JP sux". This thread alone is proof that it was meant to bash JP and nothing else.

kernowboy
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
At worse, this will give him confidence to continue to step up, the respect of his team mates and the coaches, and a warning to the opposition, that things could get ugly if they don't give him some respect. Evans may have made him look good but then JP had to get the ball in his general vicinity for that to happen

BillsFever21
11-19-2006, 05:56 PM
BS. IF he had what Carr had he'd easily make 400 yds. Eat your crow. As hard as you've been on him you can't even give him this game without being negative? It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so". Wait ,isn't that what you accused some people here before?

He did have 12 incompletions. There is no excuse for that.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 05:58 PM
because these trolls have done nothing but bash JP who is the qb of this team. They will admit in one post that it's not all his fault but go one to write 20 posts that has nothing but " JP sux". This thread alone is proof that it was meant to bash JP and nothing else.

the 27th ranked defense in the NFL isn't THAT impressive.let's see if he shows consistency against jacksonville next week.

Michael82
11-19-2006, 07:50 PM

See what happens when the OL gives us some protection and they let JP open up the passing game.

What a great game for him. This guy can do it. Like any other QB, you give him the surroundings that he needs to be successful and he will deliver more times then not.

It was nice to see shotgun plays, screens, rollouts and basically using JP's best asset, his legs. :up:

I loved that the coaches trusted him enough to throw on 3rd and short and from the end zone. I love that they finally took the reigns off. :bf1:

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 07:56 PM

If you are happy with a game like that once every 3 years, then the Bills have the right QB.

I think you'll be waiting another 3 years to find a defense that lets WRs run that wide open.

Meathead
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
:lolpoint: :lolpoint: haters

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 11:49 PM

where is The_Philster telling somebody to knock off the name-calling now?oh...he's too busy thanking them.

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 11:50 PM
:lolpoint: :lolpoint: haters

hey Lecter,did you give Meathead the message too?

Mudflap1
11-20-2006, 12:29 AM
This was the first game this season where J.P. Losman LED the team to victory, whereas, he was not a liability, not a non-factor, he was an asset to his team. Good for you J.P., and good job o-line to at least give him enough time to make some plays today. And let's not forget a spectacular game by Lee Evans...

Now let's build on it!

Jon

jamze132
11-20-2006, 04:18 AM
the 27th ranked defense in the NFL isn't THAT impressive.let's see if he shows consistency against jacksonville next week.
I don't care who's defense was in their. Any QB who throws for over 300 yards without being in garbage time deserves some recognition.

jmb1099
11-20-2006, 05:54 AM
hitting one 83 yard bomb could be called a fluke, hitting two in the same game both in stride by the way is not. The pass to price was a thing of beauty as was the catch. And he actually had a decent short game this week. But I know...take away his three biggest pass plays and factor in all of the incompletions and potential ints he could have had, along with the sacks, global warming, poor planetary alingment, the kennedy assination and yeah he sure sucked it up...Oh brother

jamze132
11-20-2006, 06:04 AM
hitting one 83 yard bomb could be called a fluke, hitting two in the same game both in stride by the way is not. The pass to price was a thing of beauty as was the catch. And he actually had a decent short game this week. But I know...take away his three biggest pass plays and factor in all of the incompletions and potential ints he could have had, along with the sacks, global warming, poor planetary alingment, the kennedy assination and yeah he sure sucked it up...Oh brother
Very nice.

I remember JP throwing two long TD passes to Evans last year in the same game as well.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 07:02 AM
I don't care who's defense was in their. Any QB who throws for over 300 yards without being in garbage time deserves some recognition.

the Lickers have made sure of that.

gr8slayer
11-20-2006, 07:32 AM
the Lickers have made sure of that.
Does it really make you that mad that Losman was the reason we won today? Dont you just hate it when the Bills win.

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 08:21 AM
So let me get this straight. Im suppose to be in awe because JP threw for 250 yards in the first quarter after 160 went to Evans on 2 TDs. Then the only thing he did the rest of the game was nothing till the last drive. All the while playing vs the 27th ranked Defense in the NFL. Meanwhile, a game like this happens once a year for JP. hmmm..

not impressed.

mybills
11-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Does it really make you that mad that Losman was the reason we won today? Dont you just hate it when the Bills win.
:snicker:

ICE74129
11-20-2006, 08:44 AM
BS. IF he had what Carr had he'd easily make 400 yds. Eat your crow. As hard as you've been on him you can't even give him this game without being negative? It's almost like you wish JP fails just so you can say "I told you so". Wait ,isn't that what you accused some people here before?

Because that is the truth with Pattie moron

Philagape
11-20-2006, 09:10 AM
So let me get this straight. Im suppose to be in awe because JP threw for 250 yards in the first quarter after 160 went to Evans on 2 TDs. Then the only thing he did the rest of the game was nothing till the last drive. All the while playing vs the 27th ranked Defense in the NFL. Meanwhile, a game like this happens once a year for JP. hmmm..

not impressed.

Of course not. One cannot impress hate.

How do you think a normal passing game goes for any QB?

Say a QB passes for 300 yards. Does that mean he had 30 yards per drive on 10 drives? Does it not occur to you that many games, if not most, are the result of big plays combined with dry stretches? Your kind of logic has long been the object of mockery here.
Another way in which your post fails to understand the game is the continued emphasis on yardage. Last week, a common complaint was that JP was not clutch. Well he sure was Sunday. THAT's what made it great, more than the bombs.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh now it's the defense? Interesting, JP shuts you up and you now switch to the D? You should've said it was the D was partly to blame instead of your 100 "JP sucks" posts.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 09:16 AM

.Dumbest post of the week. Kelly is not a HOF'mer . Keith M + Reed + Lofton + Thurman + Hull and co. made him look better. How stupid is that?

Mr. Cynical
11-20-2006, 05:10 PM

Thought this was a team game.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 05:57 PM

he was??the Lickers have been expressing how it's the TEAM and now you say it was Just Pathetic.i wish you people would make up your minds.and no i don't hate it when the Bills win.that statement is Just Pathetic too.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Oh now it's the defense? Interesting, JP shuts you up and you now switch to the D? You should've said it was the D was partly to blame instead of your 100 "JP sucks" posts.

HELLO!!!!!!!MCFLY!!!!!!!ANYBODY IN THERE?????(knocking repeatedly on your head).it was houston who had the 27th rank defense going into that game.chop up your dog and go have dinner now.

SquishDaFish
11-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Figures the lead hater will come and show his true colors again with his hatred. Sabs just admit the last 3 weeks JPL has shown he is improving and get over your HATRED!

Bling
11-20-2006, 06:03 PM

Knock it off with the personal attacks.

Phil, come on dude. Lecture him too. Either lecture both sides, or just quit saying it.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 06:04 PM

where's Philster to inject his two cents about name calling?oh yeah....he only tells that to people who aren't on the Just Pathetic bandwagon.

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Phil, come on dude. Lecture him too. Either lecture both sides, or just quit saying it.

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
11-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Figures the lead hater will come and show his true colors again with his hatred. Sabs just admit the last 3 weeks JPL has shown he is improving and get over your HATRED!

we'll see what he does next week.i don't consider ONE week reason to get excited.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 06:13 PM

This is bull$#!t.

I will never understand how anyone could want to be right more than they want to see their team win. But there is circumstantial evidence of this in those that can't just accept the win and admit that JP LOSMAN HAD AN OUTSTANDING GAME... SCRATCH THAT THE BILLS OFFENSE HAD AN OUTSTANDING GAME - PARTICULARLY THE OL AND QB.

When we had RJ, I rooted for him because I wanted us to win - if Flutie was in there, same thing - I wanted us to win.

When we dumped flutie because the ownership and administrative leg of the bills were convinced that RJ was the future because of all his "ability" - I wanted to see him win.

Now JP is the QB and I back him 100% - I have never badmouthed him once - I've questioned whether or not he is the answer or not - and that question remains unanswered, but one thing I've noticed is that when the OL can protect him, he can light it up better than a lot of QB who are more well known than he is.

X-Era
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM
we'll see what he does next week.i don't consider ONE week reason to get excited.

I read through several of your posts and THAT one I agree with.

It is a team game, always has been, always will be. JP has gotten too much attention both positive and negative. Yes, you are guilty and I probably am too.

Quit playing the its-all-the-QB's-fault game and lets all admit that the TEAM has earned its record, plain and simple.

That said, we saw what many have waited for, J P showed poise, decision making, talent, and carried the O to a win. He almost lost it for us to, but he still won and thats huge for a team that has had Music City Miracles, 4 SB losses. If we can build a team that just wins, no matter what the stats or who did what, we win a SB in this town.

Many dont agree with me but I like JP BECAUSE of his brash attitude, not despite it. I have seen too much go too wrong to not think we need hard, tough leaders who arent afraid to speak up. I like that, but he has to become the player we all want.

Your point, after cutting through the BS, is that its one game and it doesnt make him our savior. I agree with that point.

I just hope that you will agree that you wish that his good play continues.

X-Era
11-20-2006, 06:50 PM
This is bull$#!t.

I will never understand how anyone could want to be right more than they want to see their team win. But there is circumstantial evidence of this in those that can't just accept the win and admit that JP LOSMAN HAD AN OUTSTANDING GAME... SCRATCH THAT THE BILLS OFFENSE HAD AN OUTSTANDING GAME - PARTICULARLY THE OL AND QB.

When we had RJ, I rooted for him because I wanted us to win - if Flutie was in there, same thing - I wanted us to win.

When we dumped flutie because the ownership and administrative leg of the bills were convinced that RJ was the future because of all his "ability" - I wanted to see him win.

Now JP is the QB and I back him 100% - I have never badmouthed him once - I've questioned whether or not he is the answer or not - and that question remains unanswered, but one thing I've noticed is that when the OL can protect him, he can light it up better than a lot of QB who are more well known than he is.

A FRIKKIN MEN!!!!!

:bf1:

There will always be question marks, if we spend the whole time worried about that, we never enjoy the damn games!