• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Maybe the Bills should cut our players from the U

Parrish has done nothing but dance out there, he had one TD but hes FAR from a solid WR, and not even that great at punt returns.

Everrett is great at getting penalties, thats it, hes a waste of a roster spot

McGahee has yet to prove hes a top RB, furthermore hes now injured AGAIN. If this team wants to build into a SB caliper team we need a top notch RB, I have yet to see it from McGahee. I want him to succeed, but I wouldnt be against drafting a new RB forst and foremost.

• Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: Maybe the Bills should cut our players from the U

well the evidence does seem to be piling up

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

he's not going anywhere unless someone deicdes to trade for his services because I doubt, Marv is gonna cut him.

This kid has barely gotten his feet wet. He hasn't even played an entire season. As much as you are being patient with JP, you should be patient with these guys too. Don't forget, he too is just learning a new system.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        he's not going anywhere unless someone deicdes to trade for his services because I doubt, Marv is gonna cut him.

This kid has barely gotten his feet wet. He hasn't even played an entire season. As much as you are being patient with JP, you should be patient with these guys too. Don't forget, he too is just learning a new system.
        Agree with that opinion, it just dawned on me today while I was watching Parrish almost cough it up.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          Agree with that opinion, it just dawned on me today while I was watching Parrish almost cough it up.
          I wonder if he is being placed that much at wr during practice and made to concentrate on returning punts. That could hurt his develepment if so. No sense in crying over that fact that we drafted him in the 2nd. rd.He might not have lived up to where we drafted him but he's here. He's an asset on this team more than guys like Andre Davis. I think he'll get better.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

he has to get mentally better. He was scaring the **** out of me on a lot of those punt returns- there's no reason to try to play them on the run like that.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I hope Marv completely stays away from the arrogance of the U. Seems like lately they are producing more turds than true marquee players.

Comment

Working...
              X