Anyone remember the last time The Bills won on the last play of the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Anyone remember the last time The Bills won on the last play of the game?

The last one I remember is RJ running it in vs the Chefs, or Flutie's naked bootleg vs the Jags, I can't remember which came last.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anyone remember the last time The Bills won on the last play of the game?

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    The last one I remember is RJ running it in vs the Chefs, or Flutie's naked bootleg vs the Jags, I can't remember which came last.
    Flutie's play was in 98...week 6 or so, I believe. RJ's play was in 2000
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

This week's throw and catch reminded me of those games. Great plays to end great games.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

been a while since we had an exciting game that actually went our way.

Although the Cincy game last year where Tmac made the Bengals his ***** was pretty fun to watch.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

That Chiefs game was not nearly close to the last play. RJ scored well before the 2 minute warning.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Well, it didn't actually END the game. It was a game winner. I started to remember, hmm actually your screen name when the announcer said that they could run it back.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

If it's one score game with a minute left, you know the other team has plenty of chance to make things happen. But if you leave only 20 seconds or less on the clock, with the kickoff still to come, then you give the opposing offense almost no chance at all.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Drew Bledsoe at Minnesota, Peerless Price caught the pass and ran it down the field for the touchdown for the win in Overtime.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

I was at the 1981 Patriots game when Roland Hooks caught the hail mary.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Billsology
                    I was at the 1981 Patriots game when Roland Hooks caught the hail mary.
                    I can't find the "old guy" smilie.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

The last one I can think of was in Bledsoe's first year against the Vikings. A TD pass to Price in OT.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                        been a while since we had an exciting game that actually went our way.

Although the Cincy game last year where Tmac made the Bengals his ***** was pretty fun to watch.
                        Thats funny devin :)
                        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          Drew Bledsoe at Minnesota, Peerless Price caught the pass and ran it down the field for the touchdown for the win in Overtime.

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                          The last one I can think of was in Bledsoe's first year against the Vikings. A TD pass to Price in OT.
                          I was there, and it was ***** awesome
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            ah yes! I remember that game.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
                              That Chiefs game was not nearly close to the last play. RJ scored well before the 2 minute warning.

You sure about that?

Comment

Working...
                              X