PDA

View Full Version : Romo

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Romo strung up his 5th solid game in a row for Dallas today.

This is a QB that sat on the bench for 3 years without throwing a pass in the regular season.

No training wheels neccessary , he didn't need 25 starts to warm up !

And I don't think Parcells would ever buy into the ******ed notion that a QB needs 2 or 3 years worth of starts to figure out how the game is played at the pro level.

It's football and Parcells knows that there is that nothing that complicated about it.

Parcells never put Romo in to scrap the season and develope a QB to play competitively 3 years from now.

Michael82
11-19-2006, 08:23 PM
:deadhorse

BlackMetalNinja
11-19-2006, 08:25 PM
But I'm not dead yet!!

http://www.douglasjohnston.net/weblog/wp-content/blogpix/notdeadyet.jpg

Philagape
11-19-2006, 08:26 PM
And I don't think Parcells would ever buy into the ******ed notion that a QB needs 2 or 3 years worth of starts to figure out how the game is played at the pro level.

Yeah, that Bill Walsh was a ******.

BillsFever21
11-19-2006, 09:26 PM
This loser must be so mad about JP's game he's searching for anything possible. In my player of the week thread when I compared Evans and Losmans games this was his comment

As i have said , the Bills have two stand out players - Evans and Moorman.

Evans has been held back by the Losman training program.

Playing with a bonafided QB he would be one of the leagues top WRs.

He's talking like Losman had a terrible game. Also, that QB who is "holding him back from being a great player" is only on pace for 90 catches for 1,300+ yards and 8+ TD's. What an awful year Losman is making him have. There is no way Evans could do any worse with another QB.

You need a life. Losman and Evans have great chemistry together. In about 17 games together they have connected on over 10 TD's with about 6 of them going for 40+ yards.

Romo also has guys by the name of Bill Parcells, Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn and Jason Witten as his supporting cast. Has had the same coach and system for 3 years.

We have Dick Jauron, one good player in Evans and then Peerless Price/Josh Reed and Robert Royal. Losman has had 2 different coaches.

Yeah, I can see where the comparisons could be mad. :rolleyes:

Losman is completing about 62+% percent of his passes, QB rating of around 85 and will throw for 15-20 TD's this year. That's a nice improvement over last year in a new systmem, only one good receiving option and a horrible OL.

Losman is far from the reason why we're not going to the playoffs. You need to get a life and go root for another team or something. Losman isn't going anywhere.