PDA

View Full Version : Interesting note about our remaining schedule...

BlackMetalNinja
11-19-2006, 08:38 PM
6 games remain in this season and I just noticed an interesting thing that I didn't pay attention to before. We still have 4 games at home against Jacksonville, San Diego, Miami, and Tennessee... all warm weather teams (well, maybe not so much the Titans). Our 2 remaining road games are at the Jets and then the Ravens to end the season on New Year's Eve.

Basically we have 6 games left from November 26th on, all which will likely be in fairly cold weather. Baltimore is the furthest south we go and on 12/31, I'm betting Maryland isn't going to be exactly an oven.

I hope our team is ready for some cold weather football. It could certainly be an advantage for us playing those warm weather teams. Turnovers and such could give us an extra edge we'll really need in some of those games. Maybe we'll finish out a little bit better than I originally thought!

Doesn't hurt to hope anyways right?

YardRat
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Until we're mathematically eliminated, there's always hope.

Unless your name is Wade Phillips, of course.

BlackMetalNinja
11-19-2006, 08:43 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting some form of miracle and a run to the playoffs. I just hadn't noticed these details before and I think they could work out to help us pick up an extra win or two possibly :idunno:

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 08:45 PM

Wade Phillips !

Why trash Phillips, he was by far the best coach the Bills have had since Marv.

Cntrygal
11-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Doesn't hurt to hope - well... sometimes it does. LOL

I would love for us to win a few of those remaining games - ESPECIALLY if two of those were Miami & Jets.