PDA

View Full Version : Duece McAllister for Mcgahee

Kerr
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
If the opportunity were available, would you make the switch? Duece is getting fazed out in NO and will probably be his last year with the team. With an agent like Drew Rosenhous, it's doubtful to think Willis will be a Bill next season.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-19-2006, 09:57 PM
How about if we trade our o-line and willis to SD for Tomlinson? Think theyd go for it?

We could even throw in GFLuNEEDit so they have someone to whine about the deal all the time.

PromoTheRobot
11-19-2006, 10:00 PM
Can we trade for Travis Henry? He's pretty good. Why can't we draft players like that?

PTR

BADTHINGSMAN
11-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Not a chance NO would trade a RB for a RB when they dont need another RB.. NO would want atleast a 2nd round pick for Duece..

Devin
11-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Not a chance NO would trade a RB for a RB when they dont need another RB.. NO would want atleast a 2nd round pick for Duece..

I would take Deuce in a heartbeat.

Not only is he an exceptional RB, but a hell of a guy/team player. I get to watch him almost every week here guy is an outstanding RB.

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 10:14 PM
If the opportunity were available, would you make the switch? Duece is getting fazed out in NO and will probably be his last year with the team. With an agent like Drew Rosenhous, it's doubtful to think Willis will be a Bill next season.

That would be a great trade for Buffalo if they could rely on N.O. being stupid enough to make it.

ParanoidAndroid
11-19-2006, 10:21 PM
McGahee overrates himself. If he wants out, let him go. The thing is, he hasn't shown that he is worth the big bucks.
I wonder if anyone would bite on an offer for a 2nd round pick.
Has anyone missed McGahee these past 2 games?

Devin
11-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Its important to know Deuce is in a eight year, $50.1mil deal.

So its doubtful Ralph coughs that up.

Kerr
11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
No, no no. I'm not saying a Duece for Mcgahee deal. Sorry, for not being clear enough. Let's say the Bills trade mcgahee to another team and the bills trade for Duece. I really meant getting rid of Willis to replace him with McAllister.

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 10:30 PM
No, no no. I'm not saying a Duece for Mcgahee deal. Sorry, for not being clear enough. Let's say the Bills trade mcgahee to another team and the bills trade for Duece. I really meant getting rid of Willis to replace him with McAllister.

Getting rid of McGahee is one of the keys to the Bills getting out of the basement.

Whatever it takes, do it.

Michael82
11-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I'd take Deuce in a heartbeat!

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Why would they want Willis if they are phasing out Duece for Bush?

Saratoga Slim
11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I think he means....if a) Willis walks, and b) Deuce is available for trade....would Deuce be a good replacement for Willis. Sure, sounds good. My only thought is that with the way A-Train has been playing, maybe we'd be better picking up a speedier, breakaway-type back to complement Thomas' power game. Like NE's Maroney-Dillon combo.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Isn't Willis under contract next year?

BAM
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I thought so THURM I am not sure though.

I do hope he reads this (or at least something along the same lines) and begins fighting in fear for his job though. He's a beast when he wants to be it seems.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
I can't see him holding out at this point. He would have to be an idiot to do so. As long as he doesn't keep him for another year.