PDA

View Full Version : Guys todays game was no fluke wat has been holding JP back is his coaches

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Guys I hate to break it to you but when JP throws short and he is under pressure he sux more than any QB in the NFL but no matter what idc what anyone says JP and Lee Evans have the best deep ball connection in the league. In the future the we need to give 20 carries to our feature back 5-10 to our 2nd back and at least 20 passes 5 at least of which he throws for 20+ yards. The game plan for the Bills has been in favor of our opponents strengths way to much up until last week. If JP doesnt throw the ball deep and often he is a bust if he throws it 10 times a game all of which are for 10 yards or less what is the use of having him at QB, you might as well start Jason Peters the other JP on this team at QB.

patmoran2006
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I think Carson Palmer/Chad Johnson would disagree about JP/Evans being the best long combo in the league

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I think Carson Palmer/Chad Johnson would disagree about JP/Evans being the best long combo in the league okay so second best

feelthepain
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Guys I hate to break it to you but when JP throws short and he is under pressure he sux more than any QB in the NFL but no matter what idc what anyone says JP and Lee Evans have the best deep ball connection in the league. In the future the we need to give 20 carries to our feature back 5-10 to our 2nd back and at least 20 passes 5 at least of which he throws for 20+ yards. The game plan for the Bills has been in favor of our opponents strengths way to much up until last week. If JP doesnt throw the ball deep and often he is a bust if he throws it 10 times a game all of which are for 10 yards or less what is the use of having him at QB, you might as well start Jason Peters the other JP on this team at QB.

So all your team has to do is throw a bomb every play and you're SB bound??......Good luck with that. Good QB's are good at most aspects, not great, but good. Great QB's are great at most aspects. JP can't be good at one thing and succeed in this league, teams will gameplan for him and he will be toast. Peyton Manning is a 1000 better then JP and the good teams figure out a way to shut him down in the playoffs every year, so far. Peyton sees the field so much better then JP. How on earth will he be able to compete every week if all he can do is throw the ball deep?? Lets not get carried away because of a good game against Houston.

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
So all your team has to do is throw a bomb every play and you're SB bound??......Good luck with that. Good QB's are good at most aspects, not great, but good. Great QB's are great at most aspects. JP can't be good at one thing and succeed in this league, teams will gameplan for him and he will be toast. Peyton Manning is a 1000 better then JP and the good teams figure out a way to shut him down in the playoffs every year, so far. Peyton sees the field so much better then JP. How on earth will he be able to compete every week if all he can do is throw the ball deep?? Lets not get carried away because of a good game against Houston.i said JP needs to throw the ball deep more often what i shud of said to make everything more simple is that we need a more balanced attack

GFLuNEEDit
11-19-2006, 10:21 PM

You are right in saying he is not a complete QB. He is very irratic and inconsistent. He makes gaffs like the interception at Houston. In fact he could have easily had 3 ints.

Where you are wrong is in assuming that the Bills can rely on those deep passes.

The reality is that he is not excelling at the deep passes either. He has made his hay on the fly pattern only. That's a far cry from being good at throwing deep in general.

Good teams won't be beat on plays like that very often.

Lightening struck in the Houston game when they let Evans run free twice in one QRT.
You won't see a repeat anytime soon.

im4bflo
11-19-2006, 10:22 PM
i said JP needs to throw the ball deep more often what i shud of said to make everything more simple is that we need a more balanced attack
Remember, there are fish fans on here, and if you don't keep it simple, you'll have to explain it to every one of them :snicker2:

BILLSROCK1212
11-19-2006, 10:22 PM
i dont get many Bills games down on Long Island so you know better than me i respect your opinion

Devin
11-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Look I am happy he had a great game, and yes I would love it if he all of a sudden turned the corner.

But lets not kid ourselves, it was the friggin texans.

I am withholding judgement til I see how he handles John Henderson and company next week. Until then I will simply say good game JP.

ParanoidAndroid
11-19-2006, 10:25 PM

Just so I know how to respond to your posts, may I ask you a question?
How old are you?

SABURZFAN
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
So all your team has to do is throw a bomb every play and you're SB bound??......

show me where anybody said that.... :rolleyes:

jamze132
11-20-2006, 04:26 AM
but no matter what idc what anyone says JP and Lee Evans have the best deep ball connection in the league.

Ever hear of two guys names Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison?